aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Saturna said:
fenixdigger said:
1) Since you do not have hours of experience, why do you ask questions that you cannot comprehend the answers?
The "answers" are generally ridiculous nonsense (especially Hung's offerings), that can't be comprehended by anyone living in reality.

2) When you get an response, why do you object to the answer?
See response to # 1

3) Why do you believe your opinion is all important?
I don't. It's just another of many on here. (some responses are fact though, not opinion)

4) What gives you the right to call people liars based on your "opinion"?
No 'right' has been cliamed to the best of my knowledge

5) Why are you afraid to try the Sho-Nuff experiment or any others presented here?
I know that a 'time machine' made out of an old washing machine won't function either. I don't have to build one to find out.

6) Why do you not post photos of ANYTHING you have found with any device?
If you want, I could post pictures of old coins and bottles I have found, although they don't have major monetary value.

7) Why are the same questions asked over and over after a response has been given?
Possible because the response makes no sense or isn't really an answer.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Art; See how the politician type answers are considered OK by them, but proof and a real answer is always demanded from us.

That's fair, since we actually do this and they don't. You can't expect more than this. Been like this the last 10,000 posts.

Come on SWR, give us your little answers. I'm sure they will be as correct as any of the others.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Post # 159
Questions ask
Post #160
An answer given that did not address the questions
You have presented what is known as a loaded question fallacy. None of the questions are related to the actual Long Range Locator device. The devices themselves have already been proven to be fraudulent instruments, based on unsound scientific theory.

Ask specific questions about specific devices if you want to discuss Long Range Locators, not questions about people.
Post ..#162
Another question ask
Post # 165
Another post with basically the same non answer.
The rational synopsis is that Fenixdigger did not want a dialog regarding the questions they asked, but simply wanted to argue. Once SWR declined the loaded question fallacy...Fenixdigger's only recourse was to evacuate the discussion, and make asinine comments instead of responding to the question(s) asked.

Good job SWR
Post #174
The same non answer

QUESTIONS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER

All of them

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I expected no less. I do have to say Prong has more class than the rest as he actually kind of, sort of, gave it a shot.

Maybe we're having these problems because we are not speaking trailer park and they are. Seems I remember someone talking about trailers a lot. Hmmmm I thought I noticed an accent of "camper" in there. Of course that could just be another predication
to something icky.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey LT..I found the parts for the experiment..I will not be able to do it for a few days..I have to go to California and put a new water pump on one of my Gold Dredges…Art

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Good luck. Have a safe trip. I'll try to keep the wolves off the sheep.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
fenixdigger said:
Thank you very much. There's very little I can say about that, really no need to. I will say this, you have no idea what an insult is, as your answer shows. That's all I can say without you thinking I am insulting you. The other responses stand on their own. I may reveal some of the email responses I get if they aren't too cruel for you to hear.

I know that was hard for you to do but it needed to be done. My heart goes out to you.

Fenix

Are you a girl? Sorry, I thought you was a boy.!! :dontknow: Since now I will treat you like a lady!! OK?

Arch :coffee2:

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
SWR said:
architecad said:
fenixdigger said:
Thank you very much. There's very little I can say about that, really no need to. I will say this, you have no idea what an insult is, as your answer shows. That's all I can say without you thinking I am insulting you. The other responses stand on their own. I may reveal some of the email responses I get if they aren't too cruel for you to hear.

I know that was hard for you to do but it needed to be done. My heart goes out to you.

Fenix

Are you a girl? Sorry, I thought you was a boy.!! :dontknow: Since now I will treat you like a lady!! OK?

Arch :coffee2:

Very confusing...eh? :dontknow:

Totally confuse :icon_scratch: I expect ART be a boy!! Don't disappointment!!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey LT..I found the parts for the experiment..I will not be able to do it for a few days..I have to go to California and put a new water pump on one of my Gold Dredges…Art

Gold dredging was banned in California in 2009. You are a little late.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Arch; I was trying to get in touch with my feminine side. As it turned out I was "blazing". Last time I try that.

joecoin

Aug 22, 2007
milan ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov, Garrett Antique
Hello kiddies,

Great sandbox you have here.

I have a question for those with working LRL's who say the $25,000 is not enough to tip their hand. How much would be enough?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
~Art~

.I have to go to California and put a new water pump on one of my Gold Dredges…Art
I was real clear what I went to California to do…That’s exactly what I did..I put a water pump on one of my Gold Dredges…Art

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
~Art~

.I have to go to California and put a new water pump on one of my Gold Dredges…Art
I was real clear what I went to California to do…That’s exactly what I did..I put a water pump on one of my Gold Dredges…Art

You are ignoring the ban and dredging illegally in California?

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
joecoin said:
Hello kiddies,

Great sandbox you have here.

I have a question for those with working LRL's who say the $25,000 is not enough to tip their hand. How much would be enough?

"tip their hand" I like it :D
Apparently $1,025,000 isn't enough. I doubt anyone will
answer your question as that would mean they would have
to prove their claims, and we know that ain't gonna happen!

The LRL promoters spend all day here posting whines about
how they should be left alone to promote their fraud, when
they could just communicate via e-mail, personal messages,
or on LRL promoter friendly websites. The obvious reason
is they have a direct stake in the sales of these fraud devices.

One LRL promoter here even went lengths detailing how his?
methods are super secret and he won't reveal them. This
excuse just happened to fit his? current fallacy, it is laughable.

They would be able to Rangertell that money straight into
their pocket without divulging anything if the device
actually worked. Sandbox, more like a carnival without
so much as a trinket to show for their efforts.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Hi Joe,
Welcome to the sandbox. Hard question to answer. I don't think the offer is straight up. I don't know any LRL user that does.

Let me ask you, if you had a way to do this what would it take for you to give up the procedure? Any possibility that you would?

Prong, Check your meds again.

Remember the proof is in your hands SHO-NUFF

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
fenixdigger said:
Hi Joe,
Welcome to the sandbox. Hard question to answer. I don't think the offer is straight up. I don't know any LRL user that does.

Let me ask you, if you had a way to do this what would it take for you to give up the procedure? Any possibility that you would?

Prong, Check your meds again.

Remember the proof is in your hands SHO-NUFF

Nice try girls

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
My, my, Sparky;

You and your little sidekick are sure on track. Here's some i-net boards we push LRLs on. It's called "OUTSIDE", also known as;

the other side of the window, where the pooch squats, the scary place, where the trees live, you know what I mean.

Attachments

• P4280076.JPG
    P4280076.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 128
  • P5260097.JPG
    P5260097.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 113
  • P5270105.JPG
    P5270105.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 121

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread