RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report..2

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Art, I would like to know if you confirm what I experience. Close to gold veins that particular freq did not swing. Only the old ones did. But the new freq reacted to buried gold pieces.
So I'm wondering if you place a gold nugget and a gold coin or gold ring, you will experience reaction only from the gold coin or ring.
It's the one freq that starts with an 8...........

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey hung..I have gold rings but no gold coins..I know where there is a gold vein so I will give it a try as soon as I can…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
Art, I would like to know if you confirm what I experience. Close to gold veins that particular freq did not swing. Only the old ones did. But the new freq reacted to buried gold pieces.
So I'm wondering if you place a gold nugget and a gold coin or gold ring, you will experience reaction only from the gold coin or ring.
It's the one freq that starts with an 8...........

A 22K gold ring could be very similar in alloy to many gold nuggets....

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A 22K gold ring could be very similar in alloy to many gold nuggets....
I don’t know if that statement is right. I have never had a nugget assayed. All I know is that gold rings are not as rare as nuggets..Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
aarthrj3811 said:
What is frustrating is a treasure hunter trying to discuss something with two fellow treasure hunters and someone trying to play the education card….Art

... and yet you are HERE on a regular basis instead of someplace that censors those that would question your nonsense.

Funny.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
. and yet you are HERE on a regular basis instead of someplace that censors those that would question your nonsense.
What do you know? I do participate in one forum where the skeptic allow us to express our views. The main difference is that they answer my questions with out the insults..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
. and yet you are HERE on a regular basis instead of someplace that censors those that would question your nonsense.
What do you know? I do participate in one forum where the skeptic allow us to express our views. The main difference is that they answer my questions with out the insults..Art

You have it completely backwards, conartie.

I always asked questions of you guys very politely---until you started replying with insults instead of answers.

And that, of course, is documented right here on this board, so no further proof is required, because anyone who doubts it, can simply look for themselves.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I always asked questions of you guys very politely---until you started replying with insults instead of answers.
And that, of course, is documented right here on this board, so no further proof is required, because anyone who doubts it, can simply look for themselves.
I was sure that would be your reply
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

If you knew that would be the reply, because you knew that it was true, then why did you try to lie about it?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Yes they can..art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

If you knew that would be the reply, because you knew that it was true, then why did you try to lie about it?

Thanks, conartie.

Therefore, my statement is correct, and my question still stands.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
I don't get it...those soliciting the notion that pocket calculators can somehow track-down gold/silver/diamonds/oil are not attempting to validate their claims.
We have with over 100 photo’s of finds, 103 testomonials and a few movies…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Did the LRL proponents post the report or something from the alleged "peer group" that would contradict the report debunking the use of calculators as variable frequency oscillators?
A peer group is a social group consisting of humans. Peer groups are an informal primary group of people who share a similar or equal status and who are usually of roughly the same age, tended to travel around and interact within the social aggregate[1] Members of a particular peer group often have similar interests and backgrounds, bonded by the premise of sameness.[2] However, some peer groups are very diverse, crossing social divides such as socioeconomic status, level of education, race, creed, culture, or religion

A variable frequency oscillator (VFO) in electronics is an oscillator whose frequency can be tuned (i.e. varied) over some range.[1] It is a necessary component in any tunable radio receiver or transmitter that works by the superheterodyne principle, and controls the frequency to which the apparatus is tuned.

I don’t think so
One Electrical Engineer has furnished your "proof positive" and we don’t know if he is qualified to perform the test..ART
http://www.careerplanner.com/Job-Descriptions/Electrical-Engineering-Technicians.cfm
Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants and laboratories. Usually work under direction of engineering staff.
http://www.collegesurfing.com/content/electrical-engineer/
Duties of an electrical engineer
Electrical engineers may specialize in areas such as power systems, equipment manufacturing, or building design -- and their daily responsibilities vary accordingly. Overall, though, electrical engineers handle the development of lighting, wiring systems, electric motors, navigation systems, and utilities. Electrical engineers who focus on the field of electronics might design communications systems or develop new tech gadgets.
http://careers.stateuniversity.com/pages/397/Electrical-Electronics-Engineer.html
Definition and Nature of the Work
Electrical and electronics engineers are concerned with the production and use of electricity. They are members of the largest branch of engineering. The focus of electrical engineers is on the generation and supply of power, and the focus of electronics engineers is on applications of electricity to control systems or signal processing. Engineers use basic knowledge collected by scientists to solve a wide range of problems.
Electrical and electronics engineers generally specialize in one of the two branches of their profession—either electric power or electronics. Engineers specializing in electric power often are involved with the creation of electricity at generating stations. These generating stations primarily use steam or water power to drive their turbines and change mechanical energy into electricity. Steam-powered plants may use coal, gas, oil, nuclear, or solar energy for fuel. Electrical engineers working in the area of electric power also work with the equipment that transmits electricity from the power plant to the consumer. They are concerned with electric motors and with the lighting and wiring in buildings, automobiles, airplanes, and other places. These engineers generally work with relatively large amounts of electricity.
Engineers specializing in electronics deal with relatively small amounts of electricity. Electronics engineers work with a variety of equipment including radar, telephone systems, and missile guidance systems. They also work with consumer goods, such as televisions and stereo equipment.
In either branch of electrical and electronic engineering, engineers work in a wide range of jobs. Many work in research, development, and design. These engineers come up with the ideas and plans for new equipment and methods or for improvements in existing equipment and methods. Their work may result in a

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
yeah....What we seem to be missing here, is a reliable reference or source that would validate the LRL proponents claims that a common pocket calculator will perform as advertised.
Seems to be a recurring issue. LRL proponents not being able to validate their claims.
We use the entire device not just the calculator and we find treasure with them…You’re the one needs the proof..art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
After a member of the Geotech forum identified the calculator as looking the same as his Casio
I opened the backs of both calculators where the batteries are changed, and I could see they are not the same. The circuit boards are different,
The Casio has a single battery for a 1.5v supply, while the Examiner calculator uses two cells to run at 3v.
The casio also had more conductors leading to the display to drive 15 digits, while the other has only 12 digits.
. I could see both calculators had a large drop of black epoxy covering the processor area just below the display.
. I could see both calculators had a large drop of black epoxy covering the processor area just below the display.
With the Rangertell calculator, I could trigger a signal using either coil as long as the coil was within 3cm distance from the calculator. I should point out the high frequency ripple you see along the eponential curves was almost nonexistent in the 3-turn coil. This HF ripple was not
Tests were made on the Examiner calculator outdoors to see what signals it sends out to the Examiner circuitry. These tests showed the calculator generates pulse signals that can be detected at millivolt levels up to several cm distance from the back of the calculator.
In order to obtain the same signal the Examiner receives, we wound a coil identical to the Examiner spiral coil and positioned it below the calculator at the same location where the Examiner coil is located.
The results of the calculator testing showed the Examiner calculator sends detectable signals into the air behind it that can be measured up to 5mv on an oscilloscope when using an identical pickup coil as is used inside the Examiner.

So SWR…J.player has proved that the Examiner Calculator produces a signal…That is what my experiments have proven by using a set of rods..So could you tell us what happens inside the Ranger Tell unit when you add @100 mv from the human hand to the rest of the circuits?..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The results of the calculator testing showed the Examiner calculator sends detectable signals into the air behind it that can be measured up to 5mv on an oscilloscope when using an identical pickup coil as is used inside the Examiner.

So SWR…J.player has proved that the Examiner Calculator produces a signal…That is what my experiments have proven by using a set of rods..So could you tell us what happens inside the Ranger Tell unit when you add @100 mv from the human hand to the rest of the circuits?..Art
Seems real clear to me.. .So could you tell us what happens inside the Ranger Tell unit when you add @100 mv from the human hand to the rest of the circuits?..Art
I can not wait tell you pull your hand out..Art

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 275

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions