Remote viewing

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Cue written, PM with numbers sent.

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Hi Bomber :)

To all:

I modified a few post in this thread because I may have given a mistaken impression and wanted to clear it up so that we put together the best data possible.

The time qualifier in a cue is really for an event type of situation. So let's generally leave it off.

The person qualifier (as shown above in A Guy In Back's post) is to put something in the context of an individuals experience (very relevant in the collective unconscious).

If we are looking for buried Indian treasure in the vicinity of Podunk Va, then it will be.. Podunk,Virginia/buried Indian treasure/current location .

The qualifier of a specific thing such as "Indian", "Blackbeard","Spanish" is helpful because it specifies that group specifically as opposed to a penny cache buried by an 8 year old.

I figure it will be helpful to keep the cues as simple as possible.

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Looks good!

Please write this on one side of a blank sheet of paper, assign a new set of Reference numbers, write them on the paper somewhere and post them or pm me with them.

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Thanks Real de Tayopa,
I'll add it to my to do list! :thumbsup:

Don't think it hasn't occurred to me Roadquest. ;D

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Road quest & mi buddy SWR: What we now know is infitesimal compared to what we don't know. only by experimenting and researching the edges of the presently unknown, can we advance.O

Don Jose de La Mancha

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taylor Town Louisiana Rinsinger farm coin cache 1942/2008 how about this?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: RV, TRV, is ALREADY "covered" in the "TECHNIQUES" section of the web-site... check it out. U need LONGITUDES & LATITUDES. ;D :wink: :coffee2: :thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning REBEL: Who am I to tell a person what works best for theirselves? Each has their own particular techniques and beliefs . They were semi-successfully doing this long before Lat & Long were developed.

However, I tend to agree with you, some need more precise data. Apparently our friend "remote"doen't.

Incidentally, "if" you have almost precise data on a location, it isn't considered quite logical to post that data on the net, unless you have it protected in one manner or the other, or, have been frustrated to the point of being ready to give up, and are wiling to try it.

Dopn Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning mi buddy SWR: Heck, any fool knows that the world is flat, even our best and most knowledgeable scholars know this, so you are just guessing that it is round. And as for being the center of the Universe, why any Priest can tell you that it is so, and they KNOW!

Incidentally, all scientific achievements started with an educated guess, sometimes not with an "educated" guess..

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Morning :)

I'm going to be out today so if you pm me, I'm not ignoring you I'm just not here ;D

Thanks for the targets! I'm looking forward to working them.

Rebel, I'm afraid I didn't know where it was covered, Ergo I put it under general topics. I imagine admin will move the thread if they see fit however.
Yes, locking down a specific locale is challenging to be sure, that's why the persons providing the target familiarity of the site is very helpful as they can often pick out landmarks and orientate from there. There is an advanced protocol for broad geographic locating but I an not well versed in that yet.

As I mentioned above, I did a target for a friend and we were able to find geographic consistencies that facilitated site location but had a couple of ideas of where the site might be.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning again mi Frend SWR: You posted-->

Folding a one-dollar bill in half does not make fifty-cents,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agreed, nor does denying or ridiculing a thought make it non-existant or go away either .Only when we have enough actual basic knowledge, can we start to investigate it. To date we don't, we only have a few tests, which can easly be shown to be psychologically and physiologically absolutely inefficient and rediculous, very very unscientific in this type of investigation and this stage.

Only until we can actually measure these unknown forces, abilities, can we begin to formulate a theory - until then, WE are merely guessing.by using outdated, incorrect testing procedures which aren't actually applicable at this stage of development or investigation..

The proof comes later.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Peeps, Don SWR and I are old opponents but really friends.

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
Road quest & mi buddy SWR: What we now know is infinitesimal compared to what we don't know. only by experimenting and researching the edges of the presently unknown, can we advance.O

Don Jose de La Mancha

Wheather I agree with him or not. If he can respond to me the way he did.
After the off hand remark I made. He has the right attitude. And I respect
him for that.

Roadquest

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was introduced to remote viewing back in the middle sixties but have never tried it to locate treasure. It works best just as you are about to go to sleep!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr.Jody said:
well, anything yet?

This is my first experience with remote viewing, up close and personal.

I'm taking an open minded approach as I have no previous personal experience with this topic. I provided the data requested for a specific site. I'll work the returned information to a conclusion, and report my results. Good, bad, or inconclusive.

My approach to this is that when I fold the dollar bill in half, I still have a dollar, but I also have fifty cents - twice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread