Remote viewing

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Good morning all,

Apologies if I have not been active the last few days, often on the week-end I'm MIA ;D I went & got the wife a huge 4wd SUV this week-end & will be registering it today so it will be a brief day as well most likely.

Our friend Guy in Back's target will take priority as he is traveling very soon and it is time sensitive.

Just fyi I won't publicly post your target results as you (like me) are a treasure hunter and I assume you want to keep the information to yourself until it proves out or not. I will leave it to the individual to share information if they care to. What I will do is put the information on the web & have the cue'er download it & then I will remove it from the web. Privacy you understand.

chico rico please review the thread above and rework your cue.

Thanks to everyone for the willingness to participate in this experiment :)

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Morning Chico Rio,

Firstly the cue is too broad. Who's farm? What farm? The cue as is will indicate any farm in proximity to that city. Also, if we are talking about an area that has been occupied for 300 plus years, then we can assume that there are many old coins scattered about the landscape so we need to narrow down the cue here as well.

What exactly is your activity in this regard? Metal detecting & cache hunting will require different cues.

The TRN's are completely random. case in point I recently had a fellow assign 3333/4444 to his target. It's makes no difference as long as they are in format (two sets of four numbers) and assigned to a good cue.

I hope that helps?

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is this the same kind of thing that dell does?

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Hi MellowCheddar,
Are there any books or anything on this?

Lord yes! There are several different modalities out there but I am using one type in particular. If you google remote viewing you will get scads of information.

Howdy chico rico,
I'm guessing we are looking at a pear tree cache?

Use:
Charlottesville, Virginia/1445 farm/ Pear tree coin cache/current Location Please assign new numbers.

For all:
I have been working a guy in back's cue but I've got to tell you it's incredibly challenging to work frontloaded targets. That means that I know what the target site or cue is already. That's why I stated in the very beginning of this thread that I REEEEEALLY don't want to know. I just want to be sure that you know how to phrase a proper cue & then send me just the trn's rather than the cue.

Sorry, I'm just a little frustrated at the moment because I have a good success rate working blind but frontloaded targets are a real challenge for me currently :( but I want to put you guys on the booty!

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I get the gist of the cue format, and out of curiosity, I wrote down a cue for something I am completely familiar with, and can show you a picture of to verify the accuracy of your results (once you're done). I will give no information about it so you can work blind. I will assign the numbers 4175/7890 to this cue. You are welcome to post your findings here, as I am not concerned with the results becoming public...unless you'd rather not for your own reasons. Work on it at your leisure...there is no push for this info...it is solely for you to practice with a known (to me) location, and to satisfy my own curiosity in the process.

Cheese

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell Winders,he also does some kind of remote viewing,he normally hangs out in the "shipwrecks section"

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
I am totally lost on what you are doing/did.I know what remote viewing is,but dont understand whats going on here.Did you pinpoint anything yet on any of these posts?

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Hi all!

Think I fell down a mine shaft? ;D Sorry for the absence people.

Really good remote viewers have usually been doing it for years and can work front loaded targets (that means you know what the target is beforehand). Unfortunately, that is not me. So the cues I have received here are problematic in that I already know what they are and therefore struggle with imagination wanting to intrude and possibly polluting the data.

Therefore, I am putting the cues I have from the group into a blind target pool with other targets and will work them at random. This, by it's nature will increase the time it takes to work your targets but will hopefully improve the results.

Thanks again

xdanthemanx

Oct 25, 2007
clarkston michigan
Detector(s) used
E-trac & XLT
hi remoteviewer,
I just came across this post and find it quite interesting, i do have some faith in alternate methods as i have worked with telesprospector on several occasions with somewhat successfull results i have also personally witnessed dowsing techniques where there were no chances of fools work. I posted that story also in the dowsing forum earlier this spring.

I have a small outing this weekend planned with several other hunters, i have a something in mind and i will post the results and pictures whether successfull or not immediately following the weekend if you can find the time to do this one

gingell park trail/ missing collection/located near/identifiable feature 8533/6620

and for some of you guys be carefull what you say this board was founded and is owned by a guy that ouiji's for leads.

if your not interested in something quit checking the posted topic and stirring crap for entertainment!!

DanTheMan

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Dan the man, you're right! All those durned skeptics should just go away! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to consult my lucky astrology mood ring to tell me where that elusive merc. dime in my yard is :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread