Remote viewing

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Guy In Back said:
Mr.Jody said:
well, anything yet?
This is my first experience with remote viewing, up close and personal.

I'm taking an open minded approach as I have no previous personal experience with this topic. I provided the data requested for a specific site. I'll work the returned information to a conclusion, and report my results. Good, bad, or inconclusive.

As stated, I would report back, and here are the results>

Nothing, nada, zip. Remoteviewer stated that I was top of the list. I waited on his reply, any reply, and having heard nothing, I went on with my search.

Nothing further received from this 'experiment'. (experiment as described by remoteviewer)

Although this does not disprove remote viewing... it does not do much to promote the concept either.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda wonder if he's "remotely viewing" the spots you gave him with Google Earth, looking for the goodies you gave him leads on. :icon_scratch:

TreasureHunters

Sep 21, 2009
Salem Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
I kinda wonder if he's "remotely viewing" the spots you gave him with Google Earth, looking for the goodies you gave him leads on. :icon_scratch:

lol getting tips then going there!! jokes on us?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HunterSteve said:
Shortstack said:

lol getting tips then going there!! jokes on us?

Well, HS, as treasure hunters, let's look at the facts of this case.

(1) This person pops up suddenly promising to locate the goodies you've been searching for at no charge or percentage. He's just wanting to practice his craft. :laughing7:

(2) Several posters provided him with the basic info he'd requested. Then he kept pushing them for more information hidden in his required format.

(3) His last post was 11 months ago and the other posters, who gave him information, have not said that they've heard from him by PM or otherwise.

So, how else would one look at this situation? There's another person on this forum (possibly 2) who has past experience at Remote Viewing and maybe they can give us an idea of what the average time is to "study" one target. I'm not positive, but I do not believe it takes 11 months.

I just checked his profile and the last day he was active on this forum was Nov. 20, 2008. Either he DID fall down that mine shaft he mentioned on one of his posts, or he's working a lead someone here graciously provided to him. :dontknow:

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
He didn't get anything from me either. I gave him info he asked for, but it was not on a lead for treasure. If he was able to come up with the spot I had in mind, it wouldn't benefit me any at all other than surprising me beyond belief that he could do it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread