RJC..IS my Hero!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guys and gals, I have been on this forum for just a few weeks. I have grown quite fond of all of you; but don't really care about the bickering. I have never read in all the forums that I am on as much as I have this one. There are SO many interesting subjects beside the main treasure hunting subject. I wish I had the time to read a lot more of the threads. The bickering takes up a lot of my time that I could be reading something more interesting. If it's discussion, I'll read it closely; if it's bickering, I skip down a bit to get past it. I lot of times I read something referring to something I missed when I skip down a bit. I don't know any of you personally. I wish that I did! I have found that everyone of you write things that I enjoy reading.
I have a great fear for my/our country. I feel we are letting it slip away. We should be pulling together to make it better. I pray almost every night for our country. We have kicked God out of so many places that He is probably beginning to feel unwanted in our country. Well, when He gives up on us there will be no more USA! It's hard to imagine what the world would be like if the USA was no longer.
Getting much too long! Just had to say how I feel. If there isn't all the bickering, there is a lot more time for me to enjoy the forum!!!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
RELAX everyone... take a DEEP breath! RJc & I are members of the Monty Python Society of America... it is ALL a JOKE!
For MORE info on MP Philosophy... I recommend MONTY PYTHON & PHILOSOPHY by Hardcastle & Reich. "Nudge, nudge; think, think! It is ALL a JOKE!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RELAX everyone... take a DEEP breath! RJc & I are members of the Monty Python Society of America... it is ALL a JOKE!
For MORE info on MP Philosophy... I recommend MONTY PYTHON & PHILOSOPHY by Hardcastle & Reich. "Nudge, nudge; think, think! It is ALL a JOKE![/QUOTE]

TO: Major RJC... It is hard to argue that this is a JOKE"... "right? Signed: PFC Limitool

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions