RJC..IS my Hero!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I guess I'm pretty lucky on these threads! I seem to come back after all the arguments are over :)

But one thing's for sure - you can't read every single thread!

It's good to see this got peaceful again. Let's keep it that way.

After all! We're each and every one of us stuck in the mess that is our nation right now.

So? How do we fix it? Move out of New York State, California, split in two, or what?

This can't keep going on or we will go down, and deeply down. I do NOT want that, this nation is my home. And I find it very hard to believe that anyone, regardless of their beliefs, could want to ride this ship to the bottom when it was the home which nurtured them. Were they born anarchists? Communists? What's the deal here? Why destroy this, our only, country?

I just can't understand!

Wonder what J.E.B. Stuart (CSA) thought...?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Reb, I see you as an enigma, but I also see you as a good man. So keep the faith and bear with us.

It may be DEEPer than we all know!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder what J.E.B. Stuart (CSA) thought...?

Well, as I recall, he was thinking bout tha ladies when he was off "covering" that flank - wonder what flank he was covering, must have been a lady's....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Reb & Red, let's not get banned here! I notice the population of members has dropped some very recently.

And after all, we each have knowledge we can share! Sometimes just one little word can shine a light in another direction.

We have far greater foes than each other.

And that's DEEP :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
VERY Cosmic! MOST ppl have probably gone to the 2nd Amend. "thread"; Law of Attraction, ya know...

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
VERY Cosmic! MOST ppl have probably gone to the 2nd Amend. "thread"; Law of Attraction, ya know...

Still a very small population there, and all that I know of are still active members here. We just don't post the super conservative stuff here anymore.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
No worries Deepseeker,its all friendly,isnt it Reb?You should join the 2nd website Reb.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reb and Red. Please end it.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I could be mistaken here but just slightly I believe... I believe that intuition and common sense are very closely related. Common sense comes from your internal moral compass and intuition lets you know or recognizes the boundaries of your common sense. Just my personal thoughts on these 2 things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions