SilverCounselors CRH Log

Quarter Box #6: skunk

Nickel Box #85: 1945 S

Also might have found a cud? Finally got a bank to order coins for me however it's nickels and quarters. Next week Im taking them cookies to see if they will switch it to halves.

10.2.15 second.jpg10.2.15 third.jpg10.2.15.jpg

$320 CWR havles: skunk

$15.50 Teller Tray Halves: skunk

$162 Ikes: skunk

I did find 5 bicentennial variety 1. Im going to try and sell the ikes on craigslist for a small profit. The tellers were SOOO happy to get rid of all the coins when I came in today.

That may be a good bank to get them to order halves for you. Keep them happy!

Finally!! After calling 8 different banks I was able to find a bank that would order me halves!! Next week I will be back to searching boxes of halves. Hopefully I will get lucky after taking a few month hiatus. Tomorrow I am still hoping to get a box of nickels and quarters so we will see what that brings. I have to build up my CRH money roll again, buying a house and having to repair/upgrade things really created a beating for my cash on hand.

Quarter Box #8: skunk

Nickel Box #88: 1935 Buff, 1942 S, 1942 S & 1943 P

This was a fun box to open since the last have been so skunky lately. They were both loomis boxes too which I haven't gone through in a long time.

Dumped my coins and got a 1943 steel cent, canadian quarter and $1 mexican coin.

Eventually, I'm going to head up to Canada and return all their coinage for beers. I have about $12 so far set aside, 4 rolls of nickels alone.

$100 CRW Halves: 1964, 1968, 1968, 1968, 1969 & 1969

It was so nice to find silver halves again! They had 120 in the vault but I only had 100 left after getting a box of nickels and quarters. One roll had all the silver the rest were skunks and 8 had a big N marked on the wrappers. I am super curious about the other two rolls in the vault. I might run back and get them or wait til next week. I have a box of halves I need to pick up today too and very tight on my CRH cash.

10.22.15.jpg

Last edited:
Quarter Box #9: skunk

I have most of the 2009 quarters set aside for a folder once I order it.

$45 loose halves: 1967

Nickel Box #91: skunk

Nickel Box #92: skunk

I did find another rear speared 2005 bison and a proof 2005 bison from the 92 box.

Quarter Box #10: skunk

Halve Box #40: skunk

$11 loose Ikes: skunk

Rough week :/

Nickel Box #93: 1925 S buff/dateless buff

The buff is in rough shape and I want to say it is a 1925 s to put in my folder but I am not certain. Under normal circumstances I would say it is dateless but it is my first and probably only S mint mark I will find for a buff. Below are pics of the buff and a 1925 buff for comparison

11.1.15 enhanced.png11.1.15.jpg1925 buff comp.jpg

Go for it until a clearer example shows up. Not like you are going to stop and never have the chance to find another.

Dime Box #12:skunk

I dumped them already and did not lose any money so I may pick up another box of dimes next week. I am on a 3 box skunk streak of dimes now, which i am hopefully going to change now.

Nickel Box #94: 1920 Buff, 1943 S & 1943 P

$2 CWR Nickels: skunk

$8 Teller Tray Halves: skunk

The teller was telling me she snipes silver halves for her husband so I am not concerned.

When I dumped my coins I found 4 wheats too.

$98 MWR Nickels: 1944 P

Also found a lamination error on the reverse of a 1947.

Halve Box #41: skunk

Also broke 20 oz of silver found. 20.0858 oz to date! Also this was my 100 silver nickel find of the year.

Nickel Box #95: skunk

Dime Box #13: skunk

Lost 2 dollars dumping the dimes so I may take a break from them and get another box of quarters next week. We'll see.

$3 Teller Tray Halves: 1968

It's nice to find some silver :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back