SIXTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello seekfinder41. Name's Sessler. I'm new to this site and read your Treasure hunters cookout scheduled for April 26..I assume that's April 26 2015 or am I a little late on the info? I live in Bradenton, FL. I'm interested in attending. Can you give me an idea of the variety of Hunters that will be possibly attending. Anyone that is contracted/subcontracted to the 1715 Fleet in Sebastian? Along with my interest in attending to talk stories and share my finds and meet new people, I'm also looking to gain 1715 Fleet subcontractor contacts. Thanks and I check back with you. J Sessler

Sorry, that was last year's (2014) cookout. (Chuck did excellent job) 2015's cookout, if there will be one, hasn't been organized or scheduled yet that I know of...

Check our Shipwreak forum, there are 1715 crewmen who post there.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will be setting a date and making the announcement soon!! all types of treasurehunters attend including 1715 fleet salvage crews.

thanks,
chuck.

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Looking forward to it Chuck, I still say we should add a treasure/boating related "swap meet" to the mix. People can sell or trade gear, finds, tools etc. I know some already do this at the cookout, but attendance might grow if it was advertised as such. I wish I had the spare time to help with the organization but I just don't at this time.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Looking forward to it Chuck, I still say we should add a treasure/boating related "swap meet" to the mix. People can sell or trade gear, finds, tools etc. I know some already do this at the cookout, but attendance might grow if it was advertised as such. I wish I had the spare time to help with the organization but I just don't at this time.
ScubaFinder & Chuck,
Since this is a Treasure Hunter's Picnic. It would be nice to invite the owner's of some of the Treasure Salvage Companies. ( I couldn't make the one last year and maybe you guys have already done this ? ) Jason, I'd like to see Bobbie at the next one and since you are in Tampa. Perhaps you could get one of your friends at Odyssey to invite his boss and someone could give Seafarer and Kim Fisher a call.
Just a thought and God willing and the sun rises, I'll see everyone at the next picnic.

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good idea,old man I think we are all looking forward to this coming 300th anniversary year(1715) and another great cookout.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions