SIXTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT!!!!

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Congratulations on a successful event to Chuck and all his helpers and thanks to all the attendees for being there. :)
Great food, wonderful music, massive raffles. I had a great time. It was nice to get to meet some new folks and get to visit with so many nice people.
Stories were told. Some were true and some others just haven't happened yet.
The only problem with living so close to the event is that I am not far enough away to really escape from the jobs that are waiting at home, so I had to leave way too soon.
Soooo...when's the next one?

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks for a wonderful event. My mom & I had a blast, & you've all motivated me to finish writing my 1715 screenplay more than ever.

My doggy, on the other hand, is worn out from the sensory overload after licking so many salty sailors! She LOVED it.
GinGin.JPG DSC01817.JPG DSC01829.JPG DSC01824.JPG

Last edited:

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I had to miss the event, I would have loved to been there.:sad1: I will try again next year, maybe my timing will be better then.
I hope everyone had a great time and please post up lots of pix.:thumbsup:
ZDD

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hats off to Seeker he organized and put together a fantastic picnic.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a quick pop-in to say, "What a great day"! (I made it home safe)
Thanks to all! Will mew mew more later, once recouped. :laughing7:

Now where's the rest of them pic's! :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for pics!
By request, a few from last year....... :laughing7:

You can always count on the salad-cat!

saladcat (2).jpg

After taking in a little sun......

tanning cats.jpg

We found our picnic pirate partner ......

picnicpirate.jpg

And after good kitty kibbles, all was right, again!

pirate cat.jpg

:laughing7: Ya'll keep having fun! And, more pic's please! :laughing7:

Hey MamaCat, good to see you, too! Do I have any more brothers and sisters yet? :laughing7:

1emeraldlady

Jul 26, 2013
Micco, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What an absolute BLAST!!! Kudos and a great big THANK YOU to Seeker for an outstanding time...already excited about the next one!! :notworthy: Just absolutely freakin' fantastic!! :laughing7:

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Nice job, Trembull. Who was that fat man wearing my shirt?

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trembull,Nice job is right on. We did miss Dell and Trudy and Russ and Sherene....

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I made it to the Shipwreck crew gig! I couldn't stay long but had fun. Renewed some friendships and made more. Nice get together, Chuck and Ann! I'll do it again. TTC

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Trembull, that video was very well done. Thank you. Thanks again to Chuck and Ann.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't watch video on smartphone Says music is Minder Music and UMG and is copyrighted in this country.

Must just be smartphone issue..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great video Trembull, If that isn't Sir Robert Marx than it's one heck of a good stand in.
Again, I wish I could have been there.
ZDD

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i want to thank everyone that came to the cookout and apologize to all for not being able to chat with you more!!!!! every time i started a conversation i got yanked away to go do something.
i hope the cookout was at least on par with the previous 5 put on by my friend john.

special thanks to all that made pre cookout donations, they were badly needed and greatly appreciated!!! huge thanks sommy and to daryll for his help and bringing the tables and chairs!!!!

thanks to ray and kellyco for attending and helping out with donations, i hope some of you bought some of the cool stuff kellyco brought!
thanks to rtg scoops , first texas products and garrett for their donations!!!!!

a few of our regulars were not able to attend due to illness, you were greatly missed and i hope to see you next time!!!!

i hope everyone has an incredible year treasure hunting!!!!!!
thanks for a great time,
chuck.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought some water detecting publications from Kellyco..... may be time to get back in the water! (AZ doesn't have many beaches!) TTC

Sessler

Nov 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello seekfinder41. Name's Sessler. I'm new to this site and read your Treasure hunters cookout scheduled for April 26..I assume that's April 26 2015 or am I a little late on the info? I live in Bradenton, FL. I'm interested in attending. Can you give me an idea of the variety of Hunters that will be possibly attending. Anyone that is contracted/subcontracted to the 1715 Fleet in Sebastian? Along with my interest in attending to talk stories and share my finds and meet new people, I'm also looking to gain 1715 Fleet subcontractor contacts. Thanks and I check back with you. J Sessler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread