Some people are just plain annoyances....

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On this forum, there is always that one person who feels the need to correct everyone for every single minor error they make... They always seem to find the one single thing to nail you to the wall with and it's quite annoying. Not pointing any names out here, but in a way I guess it's a good thing once in a while but seriously, every single little thing ???

Anyone else annoyed about that "one" person who feels they have the need to nail you to the wall for a single minor mistake?

I am not talking about typing mistakes either, that's what the spell checker is for :)

Upvote 0
silver spoon said:
thanks sf bay area and i thought you were on my side oh well this is not 2nd grade so i dont give a dam@.....
:laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9:

I just try not to let it bother me, but sometimes it still does. Some people on here like to try to make other people feel like idiots, it's probably because it's the only thing they have in their life to look forward to.

timbobwey said:
I just try not to let it bother me, but sometimes it still does. Some people on here like to try to make other people feel like idiots, it's probably because it's the only thing they have in their life to look forward to.
the people who try to make others feel like idiots are more than just idiots in real life :coffee2: :coffee2:

I'm sure that ONE person that always corrects, harasses and spell checks your every post knows who I'm talking about. :coffee2: :coffee2:

:laughing7: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back