Spanish/Jesuit/MexicanMINE SHRINES

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
J-AZ, Here is a large heart in the Sup. Mountains. Wish I had time camp out there.

Attachments

• supz.jpg
    supz.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 146

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is the number 7 ? you see it everywhere.

Looks like a pointer to the faces.

J-AZ,

I see your little hill has many different figures depending on where you are in relation to the hill. All that "worked" rock portrays different figures. The one that easily jumps out is the large profile looking left which mouth wide open (where that cave is located). I really enjoy looking at the art created hundreds of years ago.

Pretty sure that the imagery that is being portrayed is " I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

Meaning, you are close.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1000' above the "shrine" location, is where I found the "head looking down, priest with cross & horses"

View attachment 741514

View attachment 741515

I'm looking east at these 2 photo's (above)

View attachment 741516

View attachment 741517

View attachment 741518

View attachment 741519

View attachment 741520

(above photo's are looking west, Horse's are looking south)

12' below this horse, is a ledge... it's a covered in (hidden or collapsed) cave that faces south.

View attachment 741522

Above the "Horse" looking west is Weaver's & Miner's Needle(s).

Quickly looling at it from my phone I can see your horses, one confirms the other, if you notice the hidden heart which is only the two lobes. Confirms each other by the horses also. It is looking behind.

To me, the resting horse is a camp spot. Which means there should be somewhere to store good if need be. Notices the sizes of the hearts.

Whats with the different sizes and why do the line up so nicely. Is "the light at the end of the tunnel" the small or big light?

If you follow the heart line to the needle, you will arrive at the location i posted of the large heart.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a mile west of the "horse"

View attachment 741691

There is much more to the horse, I tried to put as much into the picture as I could without making it too confusing. you cut some of the "message/collage" out. The Rock needs to be "read" as a whole, as in the entire hill in the immediate area. Here is the picture.

Attachments

• I will have two of what you are smoking.jpg
    I will have two of what you are smoking.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 164

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worked rock/stone, What can be seen immediately. Of course, there is more. That's a lot of worked rock.

Attachments

• DSC00053 copy.jpg
    DSC00053 copy.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 168

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the pictures I just circled eyes, weather it was a bear, bird, man, whatever, I just circled eyes. Lots of faces pointing out messages. The whole picture is a head and the large rock/bear head is the eye. The body is not pictured. and the other picture I all ready forgot what it was...oh, yeah, the Indian and such, just quick mark up...in case you missed anything I pointed out.

Attachments

• DSC00070.JPG
    DSC00070.JPG
    923.9 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC00058.JPG
    DSC00058.JPG
    480.6 KB · Views: 144

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
J-AZ,

I was looking to see what I could find using bing maps. I found a lot of places of interest. I'll share one you can drive most of the way there. That's one large heart to be able to be seen from sat.

Attachments

• heart gps.png
    heart gps.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 170

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
J-AZ,

I was looking to see what I could find using bing maps. I found a lot of places of interest. I'll share one you can drive most of the way there. That's one large heart to be able to be seen from sat.

I wished you were here in Arizona? I could take you to these places were Priests are in caves and other interesting stuff... so much stuff, I haven't found anything like it on this site; Treasurenet

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wished you were here in Arizona? I could take you to these places were Priests are in caves and other interesting stuff... so much stuff, I haven't found anything like it on this site; Treasurenet

I make it out there once in a while. I would love to see what you are talking about.

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I did find a Route used by the Spanish coming up from Mexico, because of the 'signs' on the sides of hill and it directs to Miner's Needle

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did find a Route used by the Spanish coming up from Mexico, because of the 'signs' on the sides of hill and it directs to Miner's Needle

I tell you the truth, the hills are large signs pointing you to the needle. "They" would use the shape of a hill and place a single large rock on a hill (the head) to make an "eye" to point toward the place of interest. I'll post a picture of such a "eye" rock. I have to look for it.... Found it...

Attachments

• Eye.png
    Eye.png
    212.5 KB · Views: 147

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know when you can come, just send me a message.

No, problem. My time is limited, in the area but if I ever get enough time there. I will let you know. Some places take all day to hike to... I live on the east coast. It's a shame, since I love the mountains in the southwest.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poodle or sheep, something like it. that roman helmet is pretty cool. Don't see the number, but doesn't mean they're not there. It's a shame when you see half a image because the rest of the character/image got cut off. Some pictures leave me wanting to see the rest of the surrounding area.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
looks like a dog with shadow flyn bird for mouth,hog head that forms a man face with mustache. DSC00070 (1).jpgadoghog.JPG he even has his hand up to his mouth like thinking. looks like a T also,and a bird on pearch? DSC00070 (1).jpgadoghogmodif.JPG

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
sometimes I wonder why no one see's what I see in my photo's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread