Spanish/Jesuit/MexicanMINE SHRINES

sometimes I wonder why no one see's what I see in my photo's

Probably because they are trying too hard. If they'd just learn to relax and look at the photos from large to small, they'd pick up more things. By that I mean, look at the over all formation / rock / cliff......then look at it again, in smaller sections. Many moons ago, when I went through Army Basic Training, the instructors taught us how to scan an area for regular shapes, shine, dullness, etc, that was out of place; when looking for enemy emplacements in the forests or jungles. Familiar shapes will be picked up by the eye quickly when it's in a "sea" of irregular stuff. That's one way I find faces in the photos that are posted here. Also, the shadow shapes. The carvers and the shadow makers were very, very good at their crafts and to see their handiwork, we just have to look during the "right" time of day.........most especially when looking for the shadow signs since those are only viewable during very short spans of time and at the correct time of day.

This is stuff that I've learned from several great "teachers" here on TNet and other places. Old Dog, TJim, Desertmoons, Oddrock, Ris, Rockhopper2, gollum, Springfield, and several more. This was while also learning to spot the " know-nothing-know-it-alls", as well. Fortunately, those last folks have not been around much in a good while. :coffee2:

the huge rock on left when viewed from distance is man buried up to his nose.the other is a face shaped like a heart.the right jesuit-spanish priests in rock.jpga.jpghump might be a backpack?

sometimes I wonder why no one see's what I see in my photo's
some see the item u see they just have hidden agendas and try to seem like they r helping but they r just leading u farther from your goal.others r just stupid and trying to fit in and circle every item that even looks like a blemish i hopes of finally circling something of interest. they think the signs are something that u would find while walking thru a art gallery.

sometimes afraid to show too much, don't want a million people making a mad-dash to the 'area' and destroying it. I know a lot of people probably look at these pics without saying anything and trying to figure where it is so they can go there themselves and flub stuff up or deface it. So I have to be very careful what I show and don't want to show what I found inside those caves... but left there after documenting with GPS & Photos.

Another thing to mention, there are signs beyond comprehension (meaning: "A-LOT") at this particular spot. Priests on sides of hills, in caves, and on the sides of cliff faces, 4 leaf clover (lotus?) looking things, numbers, letters, diagrams, writing, caves, artifacts and the list goes on... but it has been unseen and untouched. I've seen it, but didn't touch it. Left them in the same spot I saw them and left the area. A lot of Mayan markings & words also.

That is why I hardly post locations or even the state. That is kind of hard when your name says "Arizona". lol, but I'm always up for discussion outside of TNET. I've posted pictures and info on other sites that I would never post on this site. I also leave s/s as I found them. With one or two exceptions. a small s/s that I removed, but who says I can not put it back exactly like it was. Anyhow. I would like to see the mayan stuff. Just cause I have not see too much of it.

Franciscans, Spanish & Jesuit History in Arizona

For Historical Reading... a few selected links:

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Pre-1773 History of the Jesuits (Home > Catholic Encyclopedia > S > Society of Jesus, History of the (Before 1773)); History of the Jesuits Before the 1773 Suppression

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Apaches (Home > Catholic Encyclopedia > A > Apaches); Franciscans & Jesuits in Arizona

Search Results: "LOT 9276" - Prints & Photographs Online Catalog (Library of Congress) (LOT 9276 - Photo of Jesuit map of Arizona, 1698)

Mission Churches of the Sonoran Desert (Mission Churches Of The Sonoran Desert)

Jesuit map of Arizona 1698. (Map, 1900s) [WorldCat.org]

16th Century Missions

The Jesuit Missions

Jesuit Missions (Below)

*** although, there are several other jesuit mission maps on tnet, just do a search

View attachment 749343

I will show you what I've found in Late-April... until then.

Adios Amigos

:D

had to delete some images on tnet due to something I've figured out

Last edited:
There are many many markings.look at fizzure on left. Follow it up see shadow m on top?look at large shadow on right its ready to dig.top of shadow has white mine marking.the bottom of shadow has a loop pointing down dig straight in tunnel.

You have to blow it up some and study it.look at small left inner circle has a doubled line cross. Top look for mine bottom may have entry.ps it is a face see where he's looking and check for markings.

Go by your gut feeling shooting distant hills with shadows.look for the rockiest rugged outcroppings of stone boulders.you will find mines there.

Tell me something I don't know already, so far you haven't enlightened me yet Peralta

I'm getting bored with TNET. I haven't found anyone to learn from. Everyone tells me things on here this month, that I figured out 15 years ago.

I've finally come to the conclusion that...

I'm wasting my time here.

Last edited:
I'm getting bored with TNET. I haven't found anyone to learn from. Everyone tells me things on here this month, that I figured out 15 years ago.

I've finally come to the conclusion that...

I'm wasting my time here.

Lmao! Select log-off, click. No one logged on today thinking, "I'm going to teach John something today....better yet...let me decode his site for him today."

Lmao! Select log-off, click. No one logged on today thinking, "I'm going to teach John something today....better yet...let me decode his site for him today."

well funny thing is, I don't need anything decoded...

I know quite a bit, but everyone don't seem to want to use technology and want to go about everything the old school way.

Last edited:
It took a little while, but............................hello rangler. :hello:.........errrrrr, rock,............aaaaahhhh, John........or........???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back