Stone Tablet Symbols?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Springfield,
This side of this etching has always held my interest.
When you update the photo be sure to catch as much of the top as possible, the part that still isn't in the photo.
Somewhere in the missing part of your map there is a mine marked and it should be just above The double triangle, The long trail that looks as though it leaves the map Is the main trail. But look closely where the trails seem to join it, there is only one that does, it is on the left. there are two other trails on the right. The distances involved are large as looked at here the things are marked in Leagues and double half leagues. Or double the distance markers.

watch the two trails that almost join up and at that point follow the prominent one 1/2 league to the next major sign. This one will lead you into the mine site probably another 1/2 league to the right.

I was intrigued with the upper part of this because the mine cave and cache signs and symbols are almost totally missing from the bottom half of this map. I am also thinking that this thing covers more area than a single fly over will show. A map of this magnitude may cover an area that reaches over a composit thousand miles or more.

An accurate scan and a topo program on the computer will maybe give you a better chance of putting some of this map to use. If need be break it into several sections, it is way to big to be used all at once, and I don't believe it was meant to be looked at in that way.
This map probably reaches from California (on one end) to Eastern Colorado (on the other)

This thing is huge!!

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Hey, Dog, here's another carving sitting all by itself way off in the corner of the cave. Most people completely overlook this when they're viewing the main panel. Some speculate that this is 16th Century in origin while the main panel is old, OLD. Others say all of it is more recent KGC. Many have opinions on this and your idea of the carvings depicting a far-ranging area is probably correct, IMO. There are other carvings at least as far away as 40 miles that seem to be related. California to Colorado? Why not - Panamint Range to Sange de Christos for example. Quien sabe?

Attachments

• Map Cave 3.JPG
    Map Cave 3.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 393

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Is this in association with a hole? (marked with an x)
The sign I have circled in the lower corner is of significance as well.
This sign says Not KGC but Jesuit.
Jesuits used to hide their marks in and amongst other maps.
I don't read them well but as I find them I can cull them out...LOL

They do scare me some. I have never seen a Jesuit site that didn't have death traps.
They stand out in a crowd too the last one we looked at I saw from a half mile away without glasses. The method they use to mark the site is very distinctive and so different that it is obvious when you are used to looking for other things.

Thom

Attachments

• indexCAVX86MB.jpg
    indexCAVX86MB.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 357

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
. it is not Mason's or Masonic in nature ......one simbolic stands out .....

the Templar code mark ,in the frist of my posted pics

now look at the lower part of the templar Ihslgoldbluego

that is a old world templar map .. given its not a fake, i beleive could read it , it would take me some time to brake it down ...but yes i beleive i could read it ....

Attachments

• templar mark 001.JPG
    templar mark 001.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 417
  • 250px-Ihslgoldblueogo.jpg
    250px-Ihslgoldblueogo.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 577

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Old Dog said:
... The sign I have circled in the lower corner is of significance as well.
This sign says Not KGC but Jesuit....

This is not a Jesuit cross. BB has shown a Jesuit cross in reply #104. This sign is generally known to be a mark of possession and in this particular case is also used as a navigational aid. When applied correctly, it will lead to another significant location. The archies claim that this symbol was used by the native population as a depiction of Venus. They may be half right.

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
thats good to know , but i am not going to tell you what the simbolic means i pionted . its in your frist picture low and to the left , what have i stated about maps . they must have a map key or scale . if they dont there are useless .. this simbolic is a scale of irrection and messurement ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions