"Subforums, yes or no?"

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POLL: "Subforums, yes or no?"

Hey mods, since majority ruled for changing the CRH'ing forum to include sub-forums such as CRH logs, cents, nickels, dimes, quarters, halves, and dollars, and there seems to be little activity going on with those sub-forums and most activity is below on the normal forum, can we vote whether to keep the sub-forums or not?

I do like the CRH log idea, but honestly think the others should go(I vote to keep only the CRH Log sub-forum)... I appreciate all you guys and gals do for treasurenet, but some things just don't always work out.
Thank you,
BuffaloBoy.

note: please don't make this a heated debate, I am just trying to get my point across
occasion14.gif

voting to support thesub-forums will keep them all,
voting against the sub-forums will delete them all, and keep the CRH log sub-forum :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from harry potter

no no definitely not.

that is from the scene where harry is getting his first wand and is trying out different ones.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow.. This was not even close...

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
OK I can go along to get along , if you leave the log sub then change my vote to a no. LP

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
OK I can go along to get along , if you leave the log sub then change my vote to a no. LP

Sorry, LandPirate. You chose to side with the vocal majority and were adamant in the defense of the forum structure. At this point, I'd like to see the poll run for the duration. It is becoming embarrassing especially since 2 of the 8 votes have already clarified their vote as they misunderstood the log sub-forum criteria. Stick to your guns even though you have been marooned.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, but a month's trial is not enough time, also, I'll be "bumping" threads all the time because 1 post or thread I made, would be on the next page over night because the forum was so big and disorganized. I say have an official poll on the websites home page open to users with 10 or more posts (if that is possible). Also, a public poll so we (the posters), are the ones deciding the results. Not the potential "fake accounts!", that can vote in an anonymous poll. 44 votes, I wonder how many of those 44 have actually posted.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but a month's trial is not enough time, also, I'll be "bumping" threads all the time because 1 post or thread I made, would be on the next page over night because the forum was so big and disorganized. I say have an official poll on the websites home page open to users with 10 or more posts (if that is possible). Also, a public poll so we (the posters), are the ones deciding the results. Not the potential "fake accounts!", that can vote in an anonymous poll. 44 votes, I wonder how many of those 44 have actually posted.

actually I think since it is about CRH only coin roll hunters should have a say.
But unfortunately a poll like that would take allot of technical creation,
which I would never ask anyone to do.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
@Jeff- Well, there is an option of making a "Public Poll" at the very least when one first creates a thread. I feel this would be the best way to look at things fairly

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is such complete and utter landslide that any further discussion on the matter is beyo.d pointless. Lets change it back and MOVE ON!!!

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50c, the majority clearly doesn't want the sub-forums, but you have as much say as I do and I respect that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions