The Benghazi Cover-Up Myth: No "Stand Down" Order Issued

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Act of terror is not the same as terrorism. Numerous times after he was asked if it was act of terrorism and he refused to classify it as such..

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

The White House didn't even quickly recognize Fort Hood at a terrorist attack either with all those dead soldiers. Muslims are not a religious group but to a way of life which is not to be confused as a religion.... Our Amish folks fall within this also. And I respect both equally... but when someone is doing a terrorist act in the name of their "God"... then all support and understanding is "out the window"... so says me... Brad

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
an outright attack against armed men guarding the gate is not terrorism...it is an act of war...

bandies words without knowing the meaning.

And your great leader's response was what to either...Nothing.....

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
an outright attack against armed men guarding the gate is not terrorism...it is an act of war...

bandies words without knowing the meaning.

What the hell is this comment about...? First it was workplace violence and now according to pippinwhitepaws it's now an "act of war"? What war??? When one of our armed, trained and trusted soldiers suddenly turns his weapon upon his own fellow soldiers and comrades (which are at ease) and starts to yell or scream out some Muslin saying what the hell do you thing that is.... it can't get no worse as an act of terrorism than one of the trusted killing their own. So I guess the school shootings in Colorado are an "act of war"? What's wrong with you... ?

OP
OP
Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Limitool:

I think you are confusing the Benghazi attack (which I believe is what pippinwhitepaws was writing about) with the Fort Hood Massacre (which you appear to be referring to).

Just for the record - I believe Major Hassan used a privately-purchased firearm. "His weapon" because he owned it - not "his weapon" G.I.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the hell is this comment about...? First it was workplace violence and now according to pippinwhitepaws it's now an "act of war"? What war??? When one of our armed, trained and trusted soldiers suddenly turns his weapon upon his own fellow soldiers and comrades (which are at ease) and starts to yell or scream out some Muslin saying what the hell do you thing that is.... it can't get no worse as an act of terrorism than one of the trusted killing their own. So I guess the school shootings in Colorado are an "act of war"? What's wrong with you... ?

Limitool,

Pipp was referring to Benghazi and my post, his insult was also directed at me.

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
there is a lot wrong with me...thanks for noticing...but I did believe we were talking about bengazi...not fort hood...
but, I do have some experience with ft hood...and that hospital...had about the same care from the doctors there as did the people gunned down...

the guards at the bengazi mission had weapons...were in uniform, and were attacked...why no military response occurred may have to do with the CIA mission, rather then the president not sending troops to help.

and what is occurring now? do you truly believe that no investigation is ongoing.? that someone can attack the uUS and not believe somewhere down the road a seal team might have their home address?
you are dealing with a military that took almost ten years to get bin laden...
take a break

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there is a lot wrong with me...thanks for noticing...but I did believe we were talking about bengazi...not fort hood...
but, I do have some experience with ft hood...and that hospital...had about the same care from the doctors there as did the people gunned down...

the guards at the bengazi mission had weapons...were in uniform, and were attacked...why no military response occurred may have to do with the CIA mission, rather then the president not sending troops to help.

and what is occurring now? do you truly believe that no investigation is ongoing.? that someone can attack the uUS and not believe somewhere down the road a seal team might have their home address?
you are dealing with a military that took almost ten years to get bin laden...
take a break

Point taken... break ongoing... my bad.

OP
OP
Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Limitool:

No harm, no foul. People get passionate about issues being discussed here. That's a good thing - some of them are important.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread