architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Re: The constitution of all LRL & MFD users

Carl-NC said:
woof! said:
Archie, you don't even know what an electrical engineer is.

architecad said:
All electrical engineer have to know what is the NEC.

Arch, the NEC is for electricians. Most EE's never hear "NEC" muttered in the hallowed halls unless it's in reference to laptops or MultiSync monitors. I only learned the NEC when I got a contractor's license to build and wire my own house. And even that wasn't necessary, I did it just for funsies.

Noooooooooooooooooo. It isn't true. The NEC (National Electric Code) is used for Electrician,Electrical engineer, designers and others as a guide to follow the American standard code in US. I used it for many years when I was working as electrical designer in two consulting engineering firm. When you're an electrical engineer, you have to know about that code.

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
Archie---

Other people have no way of knowing what you are experiencing.

You could be experiencing anything, either real or unreal.

If you want to tell about your experiences, that's fine. But when you keep insisting that others "believe," then you should be willing to provide adequate proof of your statements, rather than arguing about them, that's all.

Everyone else either provides proof, or just doesn't push the point.

Arguing about something which you are not willing to provide adequate evidence for is sensless.

If your claims are absolutely true, then you should be willing to provide absolute proof.

If you are not willing to provide absolute proof, then you should quit making the claims, and let people decide for themselves.

That's just common sense.

:coffee2:

Ok EE

What happen is this;

If I upload a picture about my find, nobody will believe.
If I shoot a video when I'm using a MFD and finding, nobody will believe.
If I tell here my experience, nobody will believe.
If I accept a Carl's challenge, I will lose because that challenge was designed MFD lose.

However:

If I post a picture about a gold that I found with a metal detector, everybody will believe, even if it is not true!! even the most MD's users never had proved scientifically that MD is a fact, they believe. When I bought my first MD, never requested a scientific prove to buy, I just believed that's worked and that's it!! Radio Shack's metal detector claim their MD work good but everybody here know the reality about those MD.

You never had seen an protons and neutrons traveling inside a conductor but you believe in those scientific from MIT that say neutrons and protons does exist!!
You never had seen a fusion inside a car's engine but when you buy a car you don't look for scientific evidence that it's true at all.

Who always is looking for evidences are skeptics and atheist!! When they found it, they wouldn't believe it!!

Arch

If you have evidence that Carl's test is designed to make MFD's fail, then prove it by posting that evidence.

P.S. People know that their car works---because it's been proven to work by everyone who tested it! However, your MFD cannot be proven to work, because it cannot be tested, because you refuse to have it tested. The only logical conclusion to be derived from that is your MFD doesn't work. That's just common sense.

:sign13:

How many time I will repeat it you? 100, 1000 times? I DON'T HAVE A MFD!! I'm planning to buy one or build my own one. Now I understand why there are many struggling in this forum because you look us as liar when it is not true.

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
Ok EE

What happen is this;

If I accept a Carl's challenge, I will lose because that challenge was designed MFD lose.

Arch

It refers to whatever MFD you claimed to be using in your statement above (Duh).

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ok EE

What happen is this;

Arch

It refers to whatever MFD you claimed to be using in your statement above (Duh).

and?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ok EE

What happen is this;

Arch

and?

And this---

architecad said:
I never had a LRL, only MFD.

Arch

:sign13: :sign13: :sign13: :sign13: :sign13:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
Carl-NC said:
woof! said:

architecad said:

Arch, the NEC is for electricians. Most EE's never hear "NEC" muttered in the hallowed halls unless it's in reference to laptops or MultiSync monitors. I only learned the NEC when I got a contractor's license to build and wire my own house. And even that wasn't necessary, I did it just for funsies.

Noooooooooooooooooo. It isn't true. The NEC (National Electric Code) is used for Electrician,Electrical engineer, designers and others as a guide to follow the American standard code in US. I used it for many years when I was working as electrical designer in two consulting engineering firm. When you're an electrical engineer, you have to know about that code.

Arch

American standard code?

gads....stop making crap up. There is no American standard code. The NEC is written by the National Fire Protection Association and has little or nothing to do with electronics or electronic components.

Good grief

Of course nothing to do with electronics but if you're an electrical engineer you have to know whatever question about NEC. and you failed like DOG in answer!! So, are you ready now? What happen with you?

Arch :laughing7: :laughing7:

Note; Nothing personal and I'm not insulting with intention. Any comments is completely my personal opinion and nobody can go against to it

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
SWR said:
architecad said:
Carl-NC said:
woof! said:

architecad said:

Arch

American standard code?

gads....stop making crap up. There is no American standard code. The NEC is written by the National Fire Protection Association and has little or nothing to do with electronics or electronic components.

Good grief

Of course nothing to do with electronics but if you're an electrical engineer you have to know whatever question about NEC. and you failed like DOG in answer!! So, are you ready now? What happen with you?

Arch :laughing7: :laughing7:

Note; Nothing personal and I'm not insulting with intention. Any comments is completely my personal opinion and nobody can go against to it

Archie---

Please quote the Statute which requires Electrical Engineers to be tested on the NEC.

Thanks.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

OK Skeptics

If you're an electrical engineer answer this question

List 3 basic code violation when you're design lighting, power and fire alarms for a commercial building. Just 3, one for lighting, one for power and one for fire alarms design.

I will give you 1 min. to answer

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

architecad said:
OK Skeptics

List 3 basic code violation when you're design lighting, power and fire alarms for a commercial building. Just 3, one for lighting, one for power and one for fire alarms design.

Arch

OK !! TIMES IS OVER. NOBODY ANSWER THE QUESTION.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

IN THIS FORUM, THERE ARE NOT SUCH "ELECTRICAL ENGINEER" ABLE TO MEASURE AND ANALYZE A LRL AND MFD, JUST PROVED RIGHT NOW!! ANY SKEPTIC THAT SAY IS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, HE OR SHE IS SAYING "BS"

SINCERELY

ARCH

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
architecad said:
OK Skeptics

Arch

OK !! TIMES IS OVER. NOBODY ANSWER THE QUESTION.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

IN THIS FORUM, THERE ARE NOT SUCH "ELECTRICAL ENGINEER" ABLE TO MEASURE AND ANALYZE A LRL AND MFD, JUST PROVED RIGHT NOW!! ANY SKEPTIC THAT SAY IS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, HE OR SHE IS SAYING "BS"

SINCERELY

ARCH

This is funny... and shows how illiterate our "test giver" is.

They quiz others on electrical and low-voltage wiring on a building... yet, claim a victory over electronics.

Gee... in which third-world country is commercial building wiring the same as electronics wiring?

You failed to answer NEC question!! No low voltage question, only answer question about code violation but you failed again in this forum. Sorry!! No engineer but in your dream. No electrical but a lots "BS"

Arch :laughing7:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
EE THr said:
Archie---

Please quote the Statute which requires Electrical Engineers to be tested on the NEC.

Thanks.

After you answer my question first.

10K first!!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
EE THr said:
Archie---

Thanks.

10K first!!

It's too late! You accepted the challenge, in the topic title, before you mentioned you wanted a hand-out.

You are locked-in to do the test, now. And it's between you and Carl.

Don't try to beg money from me---what did you do to deserve my money?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
EE THr said:
Archie---

Thanks.

10K first!!

It's too late! You accepted the challenge, in the topic title, before you mentioned you wanted a hand-out.

You are locked-in to do the test, now. And it's between you and Carl.

Don't try to beg money from me---what did you do to deserve my money?

You have to pay the price: $10,000. in fee plus expenses IN ADVANCE. I you want that I move from where I'm just to play games with you in other state, you have to pay me $10,000. fee plus expenses (fly ticket, hotels, car rental, gas, food, beer, cash to pay dancers in a bar "go-go") etc. Fail or win the contest, I don't care.

Resume:

$10,000. plus expense win or fail the contest.

Do you accept?

Arch

Are you mind sick dumb?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
Are you mind sick dumb?

No. And that's why I wouldn't give you any money for nothing in return.

You don't have money anyway!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: but you can go to the bank, talk with Randi or Carl. It's a great opportunity!! :laughing7:
Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Are you mind sick dumb?

You don't have money anyway!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: but you can go to the bank, talk with Randi or Carl. It's a great opportunity!! :laughing7:
Arch

Nobody is going to give you any money for doing nothing.

Furthermore, I think Carl should charge an entrance fee for his contest. Maybe $500.00 or so. Just so you can prove that you are sincere, and cover costs for his time.

After all, if you know that you can pass the test, you shouldn't mind that at all.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Are you mind sick dumb?

Arch

Nobody is going to give you any money for doing nothing.

Furthermore, I think Carl should charge an entrance fee for his contest. Maybe $500.00 or so. Just so you can prove that you are sincere, and cover costs for his time.

After all, if you know that you can pass the test, you shouldn't mind that at all.

If nobody will pay my fee as professional treasure hunter, don't insist!!

Again

You're in a MFD forum. Or you believe us or you keep posting your nonsense post without proof, just personal opinion (like Function Generators) :laughing7: :laughing7:

Welcome to Treasurenet!!

Next Skeptics,............................

Arch

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

architecad said:
If nobody will pay my fee as professional treasure hunter, don't insist!!

Arch

You're not a treasure hunter, much less a professional one.

You are a treasure dreamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread