the everything site ...?

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oroblanco said:
MUCHAS GRACIAS mi amigo Janiece, and I have to 'ditto' your remark to our mutual amigo Blindbowman - yes please do stop removing your posts? I am sure you would not like it Blindbowman, if one of us were to do that, and I can understand sometimes you want to change your words (I use the 'edit' function a lot ::) :o ;D :D) but unless there is some key information that accidently got posted, that would allow someone to locate your sites - you need not worry about leaving your posts here.

Copernicus eh? I am just starting to grasp some of the archaeo-astronomy that is now beginning to be studied (such as the latest 'discoveries' - an exact date of the return of Odysseus, and a change in the date of Caesar's invasion of Britain) so if there is some astronomical evidence like a medicine wheel it might help to calculate a date or timeline for Blindbowman's sites.

Oroblanco

thats not the case at all . i see some of the post here and feel i have wased my time repling so i take those word away to save for the futrue ,when you realized i was right you will under stand why i do that ...i have little control over it ...i am working on my bike and just dont care about treasures ...i have the best treasure anyone can ever find their own dreams .....

my brother was far worse than he knew .. he is got to have open heart surgery very soon .....he thank me for telling him to wait to go on the last expedition it would have killed him .100% blocked on the left back side of his heart ,and 75% blocked on the righ side of the back side of heart , the doctor told him thats why he was getting the nose bleeds the frist expedition ..if he would have pushed it any more then he did ...he would not be here now ...

you guys take care i cant delite what i dont write.....lol

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
BB, I'm very sorry about your brother... good thing he has you. How is the motorcycle coming?
We did have quite a conversation about Copernicus and you told us about where it would be safe in 2012. And then you quit and erased.
Take care, Janiece

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA mi amigos,

Gossamer thank you for the link, I will have to read that. This study of how the ancient skies affected history is a relatively new science and I expect there will be many more discoveries to come.

Blindbowman wrote:
thats not the case at all . i see some of the post here and feel i have wased my time repling so i take those word away to save for the futrue ,when you realized i was right you will under stand why i do that .

I understand your point amigo but try to understand mine - I did not even get a chance to read your words, so the only way they were "wasted" is that you removed them before I had any opportunity even to read them. You have worked on a farm quite a lot right? Then you know exactly what I mean when I tell you that I work for a rancher (which is some 27 miles away) and there are many times when I cannot even go home but have to stay at the ranch, sometimes for a couple of weeks at a time. Ranch work like farm work just has to get done when it has to get done, you put up hay when you can, the livestock have to be rounded up and moved to different pastures as the grass grows and gets chewed down, you brand calves when it is time etc so it is not like a 9 to 5 job at the factory or bank. I know exactly what farm work is too, so I am positive that you know exactly what I am talking about. Mrs Oro and I are also trying to build a home here in SD in our "free" time, in between thunderstorms and blizzards, so my time for being on the internet and T-net is fairly limited. So when you post a reply to a question I asked, (like the equator issue) then remove it before I even had a chance to read it, it is pretty frustrating for me. Please don't assume that your words are wasted if you don't see a reply from me (or anyone else) for a few days, it is NOT that your words carry no weight, in my own case it is just that I simply have not been able to get online. What harm can there be, to leave your posts up for a few days after all? When winter rolls around again I will likely have much more free time but for now I would very much appreciate if you could leave your posts online for a few days at least.

I am sorry to hear about your brother amigo, but fortunately the problem has been found in time to be able to do something about it, and he is lucky to have someone like you to help him.
your friend,
Oroblanco

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
lol you still dont under stand . i have no idea what day it is from one day to the next i am a board line savant .. i dont even care what day it is or what year it is .. to me that is a waste of time ....

your culture is based on time and i am glad for you .. if you want to be owned by a clock ...

i dont value money or care about what time it is or what month or year it is ...

ask me how many spoons are in the kitchen ,i will ask you what comes to mind . what type ? then i start to list the manufacturers one by one and what type each spoon is ,even what type the wood is ...

lol see you still dont under stand what i am .. i am a pure thinking being

the normal trash thinking is just that to me ,

i have takeing my bike apart 3 times already ,full tear down to the frame,

i hope to get a repair book this week ...lol

when i clean something it has to be all the way or i wont touch it at all ...

lol yes i am makeing a sam's of the bike in my mind , every nut and bolt ever size & shape of every peice ..i can strip the bike to the frame in 31 mins put it back togather in 42 mins , dont want to over tighten ...lol

new carbs comeing ..

so you take care i am playing and enjoying my favorite game ..desimble and reasimble..

thats all the legends are to me

multi peice of more then one object

i have been gromed to be the best at what i do ...

dont worry ..be happy .....you never know whats next ...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi bb: In a way you disappoint me. You posted --->

i am a board line savant ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
So? aren't most here also? what's so special ?
**************************************************************************************

You also posted -->

your culture is based on time and i am glad for you .. if you want to be owned by a clock
~~~~~~~~~~~
Unfortunately, so is yours effectively, whether you admit it or not.
**************************************************************************************

You also posted -->

dont value money
~~~~~~~~~~~
Perhaps when the doctor bill for your brother comes in, you may

You --->

ask me how many spoons are in the kitchen ,i will ask you what comes to mind . what type ? then i start to list the manufacturers one by one and what type each spoon is ,even what type the wood is
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, how many, alloy of each , and type of wood and origin of the wood, plus the year of manufacture?.
*************************************************************************************

You -->

i am a pure thinking being
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately you are "not" ! You have eye sight problems, among many, many others. Factors, that if you were a pure thinker, would not exist.

You -->

the normal trash thinking is just that to me
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Effectively that is just what you have been posting lately, sorry, I cannot agree with you., most of your celestial data is full of flaws.

You -->

i am makeing a sam's of the bike in my mind , every nut and bolt ever size & shape of every peice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, isn't that just a normal procedure ? ..

You -->

i have been gromed to be the best at what i do
~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm who are they? And just what is that?... So far I am at a complete loss

If you expect any respect here, you have to earn it, not just "give" it to yourself. I would pit Gossimer gal, or many of the others in here, in pure logic against you, even give odds to any that might back you.

Another thing that you should learn is that quite intelligent people are normally "very courteous". You have failed in this respect completely with Oro, as well as others.

As you sow, so shall you reap my friend. So relax and try being a bit courteous. I, for one, do not appreciate being talked down to, especially with no reason. I do not appreciate unwarranted Narcissistic leanings..

Don Jose d e La Mancha

p.s. I apologize to the room for for this post, but I will not retract a single thing that I have said..

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Don Jose de La Mancha
I would pit Gossimer gal, or many of the others in here, in pure logic against you, even give odds to any that might back you.

WOW, you rock!
I once told Cyn that it was too easy to deal with BB. I was right, My nephew cracks (8yrs) up when I read him these posts.
Comedy come in many shapes, forms and words.
Janiece/GossAmer...LOL I couldn't resist

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Mornig Janice: You posted -->

BB you so need to share whatever it is to be making you so happy!!
Janiece
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am afraid that cactus can provide the answer easily

Incidentally, on goss A mer, remember that I averaged a straight "D" in English and spelling" , sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
One other thing... just to throw it out there... BB don't you ever be rude to Oroblanco again. He is so polite and usually on your side, which I don' t get. So climb off the little planet you're visiting and apologize to him.
Janiece

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Good Mornig Janice: You posted -->

BB you so need to share whatever it is to be making you so happy!!
Janiece

I am afraid that cactus can provide the answer easily

Incidenrtally, on gooss A mer, remember that I averaged a straight "D" in English and spelling" , sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

No worries... lol Don Jose!
JaniEce

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
And while I'm at it.
i see some of the post here and feel i have wased my time repling so i take those word away to save for the futrue ,when you realized i was right you will under stand why i do that ...i have little control over it
you guys take care i cant delite what i dont write.....lol

You directly contradict yourself.
I like your ramblings and again as I've said... I think its cowardly to hide behind any reason for yanking your posts.
The people here are intrigued and put up with you a lot. It has its entertainment value, but when you mess up the rhythm of information, and it pisses me off.
Janiece

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Neither intriguing nor entertaining from my perspective. He's merely playing you like a cheap banjo.

Darlin' Springfield, we haven't communicated at all, so I will put this gentle-like ... nobody 'plays' me... He has entertainment value, nothing else.. and I'm not the only one that thinks that way.
And if he were, I promise my 'banjo' wouldn't be cheap.
While I recognize you weren't intending to sound so derogatory, guess what ... that's how it sounded (or read).
Back at'cha... Janiece

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Typing backwards yet again BB... how original, now that one I would pull.
Janiece
and your spelling is much better.. perhaps we're on to somethng.... NOT... lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread