the everything site ...?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA amigos,

Gossamer just wanted to say I like that pic of the monument, it really is beautiful. I have to 'ditto' the remarks of our friend Mesabuddy concerning Superior too, as towns go it is one of the nicer ones IMHO.

Blindbowman, what do you think about the ancient equator error? Ptolemy got it wrong (not much) but does that affect your calculations? Thank you in advance,

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Oroblanco

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Gossamer said:
.... It reminds me of a story, about a Chinese Emperor who put opium in the wells, to keep the workers from rising up.
Janiece

Have you wondered about your own toothpaste lately?

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Have you wondered about your own toothpaste lately?

Ah Springfield thats is all I need... yikes, a reason to dog the toothpaste 'gawds' for info. LOL
NOTHING would surprise me. ::)
Mesa Buddy... there is lots of info about Superior, and its well worth the read!
If you need a link... let me know. My Aunt has lived there forever, lol, and I'm doing my best to get her to start her own church up there. (but that is another story all together)
Janiece :icon_profileleft:

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Damn... BB it took you 2 days to copy the Enclyopedia... it so improves your spelling :tongue3:

Ok... shoot me I could not resist that. I couldn't.. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. I still believe you are brilliant BB...

All of Ptolemy's pontificating, while brilliant, was in fact erroneous. History bears this.

When Copernicus created his model of a universe that revolved around the Sun, he did not live to see his treatise accepted and the first mention of a heliocentric model actually shows up in vedic skanskit writings which are the oldest known writings and traces of this are found throughout history.

I agree that we are in a mega cycle, that said it does not affect what the ancients considered the 33rd lat. Nor does that Ptolemy's incorrect information have any bearing on whether or not the Phoenician's knew and used that model. There is too much evidence (ok, here I go outside the status quo), that an ancient people used the 33rd to find their way around, and to find home, 2000 yrs ago. Ancient copper mining in Michigan shows someone was there... and that they left.

Precession considers and calculates the wobble.

I just know I'm going to regret this... makes ya' go hmmmm...

(ducking)
Janiece

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI BB: It may surprise you, but on your post ------>

-i tryed to get people to under stand what i was trying to tell them
--------------
I do, But, this won't be the first time this solar event has happened, nor the last.

A very crude visualisation would be to imagine axis (A) aligned with the page top to the bottom vertically.

Axis B) polar, rotates in an ellipse around the vertical axis (A)

Axis C) Axis is basically an equatorial one which shifts the polar axis thus causing seasonal variations.

I hope that in trying to hyper simplify it that I haven't made a boboo. ---as usual.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
BB, I'm questioning, its the only way I learn! Don't get your hackles up. Like I said I still think you are brilliant and I'm pretty sure that what you have calculated could be accurate. What ramifications that data has in real time will bear itself out.

Brasseur de Bourbourg, inspired Donnelly who inspired Velokovsky on the idea of Pole shift? Your calculations are way above my head, even on a really good day. If you have taken all of this into consideration, where were the 3 axis located? I think in your calculations, you could have corrected what none of them could have done. Your algorithm took in the wobble at a minute degree. Do you agree with the Mayan date of 2012? And where is it safe?
Janiece

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Thank you for breaking it down for me BB. I agree that: chicomoztoc is looking better every day now ...
So when do we get to know where to go... and what about the Maya 2012?

I found my book on symbols and found some interesting descriptions and alternate meaning for a circle with a dot in it.
Under general signs its meaning is "the open eye of god" the purpose of revelation, "And God said let there be light."
Under signs for the elements, "Air"
Astronomical symbols: "Sun"
The Romans named the days of the week after planets "Sunday, dies solis'
Botanical Symbols: Annual
Will it never stop...lol
Janiece

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Hey what happened? Blindbowman did you post a reply (or more than one) and then remove them? I mentioned this to you before amigo but I don't get a chance to get online every day, much less to get on T-net (sometimes I just have time enough to check the emails) so would appreciate if you could leave your posts on the forum for a few days at least? What about the equator error? Does it affect your calculations? I apologize if you already answered this question, but since your post (or posts) have vanished, I have no way of knowing what it was that you said. What about the precise latitude of your sites? I presume you have them recorded (from a GPS?) so how would they translate into ancient latitude, factoring in the ancient equator was off a bit? What about longitude? Different cultures used different places for "zero" longitude in ancient times, which do not match with our modern longitudes. Do you think the people who created your sites were aware of the latitude and longitude? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Very cool pic!! kanabite

Hey what happened? Blindbowman did you post a reply (or more than one) and then remove them? I mentioned this to you before amigo but I don't get a chance to get online every day, much less to get on T-net (sometimes I just have time enough to check the emails) so would appreciate if you could leave your posts on the forum for a few days at least?

What is sad, is what he was writing despite my teasing him, was thought provoking and interesting. BB you know how we all feel about taking the posts out, I think its cowardly.
Janiece :icon_scratch:

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Gossamer said:
I found my book on symbols and found some interesting descriptions and alternate meaning for a circle with a dot in it.
Under general signs its meaning is "the open eye of god" the purpose of revelation, "And God said let there be light."
Under signs for the elements, "Air"
Astronomical symbols: "Sun"
The Romans named the days of the week after planets "Sunday, dies solis'
Botanical Symbols: Annual
Will it never stop...lol
Janiece

Janiece,
Here is a section from an Alchemy text from the 16th 17th century.
Actually a cool book.
The signs and symbols for the known elements of the time.

Its not just the symbols that are cool but what they conciddered elements.

Thom

Attachments

• Dot_in_Circle_004 A.jpg
    Dot_in_Circle_004 A.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 292

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
I loved that Thom, you inspired me to hunt up my occult books in my library and its also the sign for the Archangel Michael. I love that, a cookbook.
I have a book called Raphael's Ancient Manuscript of Talismanic Magic.. I consider it a 'cookbook."
Janiece

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice post old dog , perfect timing too. lots of folks used alchemy type symbols too, not just the Spanish. hmmmm and thank you Janiece .the bowman will be back , he really learns more than you might think with people critiquing his posts.i think it is just his way......

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
I like grumpy ol' BB... just don't like it when he erases those that he posts. It leaves holes in the information and is ridiculous.
LOL, Janiece

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
So there were posts from Blindbowman? Can anyone give me the gist of them, or summary? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

PS COOL pix Kanabite, what a creepy mountain!

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Oro, basically he cut and pasted info on Copernicus, which you have read. He pontificated on Copernicus... and obviously didn't like how his info tracked. Nothing very interesing... BB felt that or he wouldn't have yanked his posts.
STOP doing that BB.
Janiece

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
MUCHAS GRACIAS mi amigo Janiece, and I have to 'ditto' your remark to our mutual amigo Blindbowman - yes please do stop removing your posts? I am sure you would not like it Blindbowman, if one of us were to do that, and I can understand sometimes you want to change your words (I use the 'edit' function a lot ::) :o ;D :D) but unless there is some key information that accidently got posted, that would allow someone to locate your sites - you need not worry about leaving your posts here.

Copernicus eh? I am just starting to grasp some of the archaeo-astronomy that is now beginning to be studied (such as the latest 'discoveries' - an exact date of the return of Odysseus, and a change in the date of Caesar's invasion of Britain) so if there is some astronomical evidence like a medicine wheel it might help to calculate a date or timeline for Blindbowman's sites.

Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread