May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Wayne,

If he will just start posting as Ben again, he won't need to stick with this foolishness. Believe he figured out how I always knew it was him, no matter what name he used.:laughing9:

Take care,

Joe

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda

I only try to help with my knowledge in the maps decrypting . The secret is to put in the right place the map and to understand the hidden meanings behind the words . About hidden meanings , I try to training you in this way .

Marius

Howdy Marius,

You are doing fine, they'll come along. You'll soon have them eating out of your hand. :icon_thumleft:

Homar

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unusual lingo like in the most spanish maps . At least I try to debate in English and this honors me . One thing is sure , if the arogance was gold , you were very rich .

Marius

Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility.
I chose the former and see no reason to change.
Frank L. Wright.

If I exhibit a certain amount of arrogance, it is based on the time spent on foot in those mountains and the knowledge gained by having walked in the footsteps of those who came before.
But I am not so arrogant as to proclaim my success in solving the riddles of the various maps and clues to what may lie within the Superstitions, based on what I imagine each shape and shadow seen in Google Earth to be.
Nor am I so arrogant as to claim any ability to "try to training" sgtfda, or anyone else for that matter, regarding theories which I have never put to the test.

sgtfda

I only try to help with my knowledge in the maps decrypting . The secret is to put in the right place the map and to understand the hidden meanings behind the words . About hidden meanings , I try to training you in this way .

Marius

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hello Hal,

Given the information that Humper and Sarge have provided there seems to be another candidate for the creator of the stone maps. If you look at what Kollenburn says in his 2009 Chronicles:

"Still other stories exist as to the origin of these notorious stone maps. Fifty years ago it was rumored that a cowboy who lived along Queen Creek carved the stone maps and buried them near Black Point to confuse treasure hunters. This old cowboy did a lot of stone work for Clemans Cattle Company at the old Upper Fraser Ranch known today as the Reavis Ranch. The story is that this old man was a stone engraver at a cemetery back East and gave up the job to become a cowboy in the West".

Now look at the statements of Humper and Sarge. While Kollenburn seems to hide the identity of the creator a bit there is enough the same in the accounts that if someone knows this individual paydirt may have been hit. Notice specifically the use of the term tombstone engraver and stone engraver/cemetary. That is probably a slip that points to the creator. Seems Kollenburn has known the creator of the maps for a good long time.

Maybe Humper and Sarge have given us the creator without having to come out from under their rock.

Mary

Hello Hal,

I checked Grannie`s papers and the phrase meant something else. Just a place in the Superstitions.

Sarge,

You just keep getting deeper and deeper. Why not just do the right thing and tell the truth. in 2009 Tom K. in the Kollenburn Chronicles writes 2 specific articles addressing the Stone Maps. In neither article does he suggest what you and Humper says is the truth instead he just runs through a list of possible creators of the maps and concludes:

"As you can see this is just another explanation for the infamous and notorious Peralta Stone Maps. The stone maps have created as many enemies as they have friends. The Peralta Stone Maps will survive as long as there are those who follow in the “Footsteps of Coronado’s Children.”

Now comes along the two amigos and what do you two tell us.

Originally Posted by sgtfda
Had to go to the Apache Junction fruit market today so I decided to meet up with Tom K at the Blue Bird. By the way they have a set of the stones on display in the front window. Copies just like the museum. God everyone has them. Tom told me a acquaintance made the stones in the 30's and placed them in the FJ spot. I asked why there and he said the guy was working in the area. This person also worked as a tombstone engraver. Which explains a lot. I wanted to ask him about the Burns from Burns Ranch and the pitt mine. The stones came up after I noticed the window display. I will still keep a open mind as its fun to play with the issue.
Frank,

Tom told me this story some time ago. Not much chance he will ever divulge the name. I believe it to be true.

Take care,

Joe

Sarge the problem is Mr. K`s concluding sentence is true. Those maps will be maiming and killing folks," as long as there are those who follow in the “Footsteps of Coronado’s Children.”

It is one thing for people to die and be injured if knowledgeable people don`t know the truth but you do. So Sarge who is telling the truth you and Humper or Mr. K. My money is on you. That is why what`s going on is so dangerous. It is not just a lie it is a lie that is allowed to live and is being given credence by those who know better.

Mary

The fact that Mary is a guy named Ben, or is working from his computer, can be found in the above quote.

Joe Ribaudo

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"looks like a model in Luna Park"

That's the biggest problem with G/E, Marius.
It makes everything look like a walk in the park, to those who have never been in the range.
And it's one of the reasons people die out there.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
"looks like a model in Luna Park"

That's the biggest problem with G/E, Marius.
It makes everything look like a walk in the park, to those who have never been in the range.
And it's one of the reasons people die out there.

Not enough resolution. It's occasionally useful for locating two-track roads or trails. The 3D aspect is useful in a general sense for topography analysis, but 7.5' quads are better, IMO.

You want better resolution? http://www.youtube.com/v/AHrZgS-Gvi4

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
SH

When the mountains are up to 2000 ft. from the bottom of canyons , are " model in Luna Park " ( IMO ) . Mountains like these , I have around my home and I hike every weekend ( from autumn to spring ) about 5 miles per day , everytime on a different trail . In the summer I like the sea which is 2 miles from my home .....

What part of Greece do you live in?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:occasion18:

only thing I know about greeze is not to bend over an pick up soap in front of one.
and I do not insult people half a world away cause I know more about their back yard then they do.
that is insane on any level...go dig up some Spartans...

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, sheesh :censored: tis far better to :occasion14:, especially for us.:dontknow:.. As for the soap routine, sigh, I worked evening shift at San Quintin, the Max State Prison in Calif., while going to pre med, nough said on what I saw.:tongue3::censored:.
Tis better that we have some freshly brewed, excellent Mexican Hill coffee:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: instead of ------

Don Jose de La Mancha

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Gentlemen, sheesh :censored: tis far better to :occasion14:, especially for us.:dontknow:.. As for the soap routine, sigh, I worked evening shift at San Quintin, the Max State Prison in Calif., while going to pre med, nough said on what I saw.:tongue3::censored:.
Tis better that we have some freshly brewed, excellent Mexican Hill coffee:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: instead of ------

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose,

Now I see how you came to have such a fond relationship with a mule......

Take care,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread