OP
OP
R

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Sir. Anything along Hwy 80 (Dixie Overland Highway) around West Monroe, Louisiana and west of there? I ask because I have found one carving site with the name "Murrell". It's one of the oldest carvings @ this site and is barely visible still. There is also a big empty hole by it. I found this site by following a z shaped branch found along the highway, which has now been cut btw. lol They also used another form of uncommon limb "bending" which I have found associated with the sites in this area. When I revealed the z shaped branch clue, the best examples in my area disappeared. Go figure.
Point Hunter the deformed tree is what is called "hoot owl" tree.They are very common in most treasure depositories although the older ones have died off in my lifetime. There are many types and each has a purpose. We talked about them on our website that I am not allowed to mention.
About treasure around Monroe, other people have contacted us about Murrell and ???/KGC treasures in that region. Its known Murrell was just north of there in Arkansas. One treasure I would bet on still being there is east of Bayou Pierre, if I recall the right name. One of the documents we have from the famous Amarillo trunk, states a large amount of gold from a Yankee paymaster robbery, is cached west of Bayou Macon??? which is just west the Mississippi river and east of Oak Grove. We spent some time on this about 30 years ago and a found a coded tombstone in the huge cemetery on the northwest side of Oak Grove. I told Murry Crowe, Duck Family Treasures show, about this when they asked if I knew of a treasure near Monroe, they could look for. I haven't talked to Murry lately so don't know it that is in their plans.
BB

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Point Hunter the deformed tree is what is called "hoot owl" tree.They are very common in most treasure depositories although the older ones have died off in my lifetime. There are many types and each has a purpose. We talked about them on our website that I am not allowed to mention.
About treasure around Monroe, other people have contacted us about Murrell and ???/KGC treasures in that region. Its known Murrell was just north of there in Arkansas. One treasure I would bet on still being there is east of Bayou Pierre, if I recall the right name. One of the documents we have from the famous Amarillo trunk, states a large amount of gold from a Yankee paymaster robbery, is cached west of Bayou Macon??? which is just west the Mississippi river and east of Oak Grove. We spent some time on this about 30 years ago and a found a coded tombstone in the huge cemetery on the northwest side of Oak Grove. I told Murry Crowe, Duck Family Treasures show, about this when they asked if I knew of a treasure near Monroe, they could look for. I haven't talked to Murry lately so don't know it that is in their plans.
BB
Thank you, Rennes. I really appreciate the leads and will continue researching.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, for all that research and searching, I doubt you have ever found any KGC gold and I also doubt any ever existed. The Confederates didn't have two cents to rub together by the end of the war. Call me a naysayer all you like, there is still no proof.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, for all that research and searching, I doubt you have ever found any KGC gold and I also doubt any ever existed. The Confederates didn't have two cents to rub together by the end of the war. Call me a naysayer all you like, there is still no proof.
I say, give the man a chance to prove his claims before dismissing them out of hand. His thread is labeled "the truth" and he's indicated he's going to provide actual evidence as I've asked for actual credible, verifiable evidence that some of these treasures were buried and actually recovered, and he said yes, so let's at least give him a chance to do so.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I hate to disappoint but I came on here to help those who want or need it. When you make a bold statement like you did it tells me you have not done your homework. In fact I put the calculator to your history on this website. In 11 years you have posted 347 times per year. That is nearly once a day. When did you ever find time to seriously investigate the subject.
Our company taught 300 + people these treasures are real. If you would read, what I named "the Black Book" in the way it should be read, and do it with an open mind. You would be out there looking for a depository of your own to work. All it takes is finding the correct rock or tree carvings to get started. It will take time for me to teach you what other clues to look for in a treasure area, but I will be posting more of that information here as time allows. Do yourself a favor and watch what I post. I will not be posting about treasure found.That would do you no good since you wouldn't get any of it. But I guarantee this forum when I get through here, you will be convinced that treasure depositories exist in nearly every state of USA. I won't dwell on foreign countries but research says they too have treasure. Now just to test how much anyone knows about "THIS" treasure. I will start another thread just to ask questions.to see how many real treasure hunters are here.
Here is the first question: What are the three most important clues found in every ??? treasure depository?
BB

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry I typed ??? and the site changed it to a whatacallit.
Three W's was my answer to three clues question. Three of the who why how when and where.
Though I'd prefer solid "lead" to "clue" as defining words.
Yes it's splitting hairs.

OP
OP
R

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Three W's was my answer to three clues question. Three of the who why how when and where.
Though I'd prefer solid "lead" to "clue" as defining words.
Yes it's splitting hairs.
Sorry again, I am asking what are the three clues (symbols, names, artifacts, rock sculpture, items always found in a ? treasure depository.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry again, I am asking what are the three clues (symbols, names, artifacts, rock sculpture, items always found in a ? treasure depository.
Not my statements.
I'd rather know where how what and when. Or what can be known of the who and why along with it.

This three you want?
The Letter B, M, and the Number 13
here he explains the Letter type of treasure maps,again out if front of all the rehashed books on the subject…

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I can't think of anything on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee except for a large treasure recovered about 50 yards east of the Tri-state monument (corner where Tennessee, Virginia and Kentucky meet) on the Virginia state line. That large cache was put down in 1864 by Gen. John Hunt Morgan,j a leader of the KGC in Kentucky before the war. The best I recall is that the cache was 100 feet deep and filled with military hardware, cannons, wagon wheels lead, gunpowder, English made rifles and a large amount of gold at least thousands of dollors worth. Morgan was killed not too long after the burial and it was forgotten. A family story told by an old Confederate led to the discovery.​

Hi Rennes,

I was just following up on this in case you missed my earlier posts, what year was this treasure recovered? You also replied "yes" to my question if you had credible evidence of it being recovered and would really be interested in further researching the evidence you have.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to disappoint but I came on here to help those who want or need it. When you make a bold statement like you did it tells me you have not done your homework. In fact I put the calculator to your history on this website. In 11 years you have posted 347 times per year. That is nearly once a day. When did you ever find time to seriously investigate the subject.
Our company taught 300 + people these treasures are real. If you would read, what I named "the Black Book" in the way it should be read, and do it with an open mind. You would be out there looking for a depository of your own to work. All it takes is finding the correct rock or tree carvings to get started. It will take time for me to teach you what other clues to look for in a treasure area, but I will be posting more of that information here as time allows. Do yourself a favor and watch what I post. I will not be posting about treasure found.That would do you no good since you wouldn't get any of it. But I guarantee this forum when I get through here, you will be convinced that treasure depositories exist in nearly every state of USA. I won't dwell on foreign countries but research says they too have treasure. Now just to test how much anyone knows about "THIS" treasure. I will start another thread just to ask questions.to see how many real treasure hunters are here.
Here is the first question: What are the three most important clues found in every ??? treasure depository?
BB
Like I said, show me the gold! You say you have fifty years of research, and you speak the truth, yet you have never found even one of the treasures you speak of. Some people make the same mistake for forty years and call it "experience". Sorry, nothing about KGC gold has ever been proven true. Nothing. You wanna yarn, yarn all you like, but they are just yarns.

diamonddave

Jan 4, 2021
WESTERN PA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB VANQUISH 540 PP
MINELAB X-TERRA PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will not be posting about treasure found.
Rennes, there is a group like yours in Pennsylvania called Finders Keepers who has done research they say is going to change the history of the Civil War as we know it. What they claim is similar to the Morgan cache that was buried deep near the Tri State monument. They have reported finding a huge underground cache of buried weapons and etc. in the mountains that might have somehow changed the outcome of the war. The same group also reported they located a KGC cache under a Turtle rock with silver and gold nearby and it was in the news when they said the government came in and took it at night.

I read the author of Rebel Gold (a KGC research expert) helped them with the first one and is working with them on this next one too, but this cache and the first one were buried on state land and it appears no treasure was ever recovered so far. Too bad, because they said it had the marks of a KGC cache according the KGC expert.

Would you consider these sites “found” KGC cache sites even though they have not showed anything?

Does your research point to any other possible KGC cache sites in the western or central PA area that are not found yet?

OP
OP
R

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Rennes, there is a group like yours in Pennsylvania called Finders Keepers who has done research they say is going to change the history of the Civil War as we know it. What they claim is similar to the Morgan cache that was buried deep near the Tri State monument. They have reported finding a huge underground cache of buried weapons and etc. in the mountains that might have somehow changed the outcome of the war. The same group also reported they located a KGC cache under a Turtle rock with silver and gold nearby and it was in the news when they said the government came in and took it at night.

I read the author of Rebel Gold (a KGC research expert) helped them with the first one and is working with them on this next one too, but this cache and the first one were buried on state land and it appears no treasure was ever recovered so far. Too bad, because they said it had the marks of a KGC cache according the KGC expert.

Would you consider these sites “found” KGC cache sites even though they have not showed anything?

Does your research point to any other possible KGC cache sites in the western or central PA area that are not found yet?
Diamond
I am familiar with the Dent's Run treasure hunt you mention. In fact the person working with the father and son, is not the true author of "Rebel Gold," I am. All the treasure sites, photos and documents are from my files. I allowed the man you call the author to be the primary author because the book is all about me and it was hard for me to write the book without it appearing I was tooting my own horn. Just be sure he did not help them find the suspected cache, he only called the FBI in on the deal. Now you see why you don't talk about a treasure or particular site. He is a novice when it comes to treasure hunting. I spoke to the son working on the Dent's Run treasure and I do believe they were screwed out of the gold. Again, let me explain KGC treasure. The KGC was a smoke screen, it became the Knights of Honor in 1873. The KOH are also another layer of camouflage the "organization" used to conceal it's true name. A dedicated researcher can find that name if he looks long enough. The KOH I suspect is still around. In my book Shadow of the Sentinel, I wrote about members of the KOH that I grew up living with 9 years. Some of them lived within a short distance of several treasure depositories in AR, OK and AZ. I have proof of this and in time will tell more. Chuck Kenworthy and I had several conversations on who was really responsible for the ARIZONA DESERT TREASURE. He and I bumped heads several times in the desert. In fact I watched his crew dig three deep holes near Elephant Butte. My partner and I watched knowing full well he was in the wrong spot. We had already stood on the real treasure spot. Kenworthy's father working here where I live with members of the KOH. I am not saying he was a member but I have proof of what I said.
As time allows I'm working on a presentation for my YouTube Channel where for the first time ever or anywhere, I will prove the real treasure in Danville, VA is a done deal. That's the reason I am asking questions about "Clues" always found in, call it what you want, treasure depositories. If you don't know these clues you are SOL.
I do know that most of what I say here is new to all of you, it appears, but don't look in gift horse's mouth.
BTW: I have about 30 new first printing hardback copies of SHADOW OF THE SENTINEL. PM me if you can. I so far have not learned how to PM someone.
mistakes here due to bad eyes and Dragon.
BB

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You cannot advertise to sell here unless you have a paid membership. If you can read a PM you certainly must be able to send one.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rennes? Just following up on my questions when you have a moment.

Jdmatal36502

Jul 3, 2023
Treasure.net members. This is Bob Brewer. You may not recognize the name, but my partner, John London, and I were the first to post information concerning the Knights of the Golden Circle after Marc first started TreasureNet. For thirty-five years, I wrote using the pen name Hillbilly Bob. Some of the older folks will recall the KGC seminars John and I conducted at treasure shows in Texas, Tennessee, Nebraska, and Arkansas. We avoided TreasureNet for about 25 years, because of harassment by the rogue members here. Now that we have retired from our treasure consulting business, I will again post frequently. My posts are under the name RENNES. I urge all of you wishing to learn the truth, concerning famous treasure tales and real buried treasure, to read my future posts.
Warning: what I am about to do will cause the “Naysayers” to attack again, telling you, I know nothing about treasure. They are the same members who, for years, have fished the forum for information. We will get a good laugh when I prove they are the know-nothings. They regularly post here and pretend to be experts on these treasures. They know me and make derogatory statements about me and others. If you read their old posts, you will see they are ate up with jealousy because John and I never gave them the time of day. John recently passed away and left me the sole survivor of our eleven member Gold Circle Research and treasure hunting team. Now I hope to share, with TreasureNet, secrets learned during John’s and my combined 114 year careers of addiction to treasure hunting.
Count me in just getting started I am 64 and nothing better to do.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread