There are some real peop[le here.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
This is what you fail to grasp (big surprise!). I've never once presented my views in a scientific manner. I stated that "I believe" and "My opinion is" but never "I have a theory that." If you don't know what theory means then you can't say you have a theory. All you have is a guess.
Gee af1733...."I believe" and "My opinion is"all you are talking about....All you have is a guess. Every thing you have said on this subject is based on so called Scientific Studies of "coin flips" ...Art

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
SWR wrote:
Don't let the big words confuse you. You are allowed to have any pro-dowsing related posts in that section.

Big words confusing me? Do you have any idea what my level of education is, or anything other than what you have seen in this forum? Yeesh SWR. Are you one of the Moderators now, that you decide what is allowed in which forum, despite what the TITLE says? (Reading comprehension difficulties?) quote:

Why I Think Dowsing Works (pro-dowsing)
If you think dowsing works, this is the forum to explain why. Skeptics are kindly asked to refrain from posting here.

Does that sound to you, SWR like the child board is for the sorts of subject matter you have listed? Based on the title, it certainly sounds like the forum is for, 'explaining why you think dowsing works' period. Do you read that title differently SWR?

Good luck and good hunting to you, hope you have a great day.

Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread