These are the morons writing our laws

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just google Colorado congresswoman Diana DeGette and check out her knowledge of guns and magazines. Poor Colorado, that's why you folks are losing the battle. This is the mentality of the people deciding how we should live. They make decisions on laws concerning subjects that they have absolutely no understanding of whatsoever. When it was discovered that she was a moron, a spokesperson for her said she meant to say "clips". They can't even cover up ignorance. For the life of me I don't understand why these people aren't impeached immediately.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately there are also morons supporting her and her beliefs....

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is one of her dumb$$ statements: Asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 rounds would be effective in reducing gun violence, DeGette said:
“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those know they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.” My son said she must go through a LOT of Pez dispensers. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These people will probably be voting on what should be covered under Obamacare too. God help us all!!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Name-calling, eh ?

Perhaps no? It may no longer be "PC" but Moron is/was defined by an IQ of 50-69 and this Congresswoman very likely (very, very likely) has supporters in that range.

Packerbacker - How old is your son? His spot on comparison had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Outstanding!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Name-calling, eh ?

Who did I name? I can say they are idiots, not breaking any rules, if I say member john doe is an idiot then yes that is breaking our rules...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think anyone that runs for Congress believes in the Oath they took to protect the Constitution means anything to them. There are a lot of morons in both major parties.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think anyone that runs for Congress believes in the Oath they took to protect the Constitution means anything to them. There are a lot of morons in both major parties.

Most of them consider the Constitution to be a document of negative rights, Because they don't understand the concepts or it gets in the way of their lust for power.

And most of them will swear to anything to keep power, guess they keep their fingers crossed behind their backs during the oath.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Response to "post" # 6; "IQ of 50-69"... MANY Vets have this range of IQ due to TBI "Blast Injury" (IED); INSULT to them as well as ppl with Mental ******ation. MORONS... HA!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Who did I name? I can say they are idiots, not breaking any rules, if I say member john doe is an idiot then yes that is breaking our rules...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So... you are "saying" that "they" MUST be members of TN...? "Idiots" is ANOTHER "Label" which can used...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Ppl that are PROBABLY not members of TN...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So... you are "saying" that "they" MUST be members of TN...? "Idiots" is ANOTHER "Label" which can used...?

Rebel have you ever read our rules?:icon_scratch:

Yes for the insult to violate the rules they would need to be a TN member, I can l Joe Biden a bumbling idiot and it would not violate TN rules, but it would violate the rules to call a someone who is a registered member here one....

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Name-calling, eh ?

Reb maybe you should write the associated press They are all for banning words.
The new section on mental health issues argues for using credibly sourced diagnoses instead of labels. Saying someone was ‘diagnosed with schizophrenia’ instead of schizophrenic, for example.” Carroll argues that the change in usage of the term “illegal immigrant” was done primarily to remain consistent throughout the Stylebook. “’Illegal’ should describe only an action, such as living in or immigrating to a country illegally.” The stylebook will now read, “Except in direct quotations, do not use the terms illegal alien, an illegal, illegals or undocumented.” The AP has previously argued that “undocumented,” the most widely preferred alternative, is imprecise, which is why it should also not be used..

The Associated Press announced this week that its new stylebook would bar the use of the word homophobia in political or social contexts (along with Islamophobia and ethnic cleansing). AP Deputy Standards Editor Dave Minthorn told Politico that the term is “just off the mark” and “seems inaccurate”—oddly amorphous phrases for a standards editor. “We want to be precise and accurate and neutral in our phrasing,” he said.

Maybe someday we won't be able to say more on

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel have you ever read our rules?:icon_scratch:

Yes for the insult to violate the rules they would need to be a TN member, I can l Joe Biden a bumbling idiot and it would not violate TN rules, but it would violate the rules to call a someone who is a registered member here one....

HA! I have a HARD COPY of TN Rules, yes; YOU "speak" for owner/Admin...? "THEY" are PRO 2nd Amend, etc.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
this is one of her dumb$$ statements: Asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 rounds would be effective in reducing gun violence, DeGette said:
“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those know they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.” My son said she must go through a LOT of Pez dispensers. :)

SO! You know MORE about guns than she. How old is YOUR son...?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! I have a HARD COPY of TN Rules, yes; YOU "speak" for owner/Admin...? "THEY" are PRO 2nd Amend, etc.

If you have a hard copy then why is it you did not know? As far as owner/admin, whose idea do you think it was to allow the 2nd amendment forum, it was the owner....

Yes they are pro 2nd amendment.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO! You know MORE about guns than she. How old is YOUR son...?

A tree stump knows more about guns than she does.............Love your sons comment packer.....:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread