This is why we are being shut out from FS and Blm, and state areas.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
If we all stopped breeding like rabbits all this will go away. Trust me.

You should do some research. The biggest problem for the developed countries today is a lack of babies, not an excess. Birth rates are way down for everyone except Muslims, who have very large families. Thus they will be taking over the planet. The only reason the US even comes close to maintaining its popuation is a higher birth rate from Illegals.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
You should do some research. The biggest problem for the developed countries today is a lack of babies, not an excess. Birth rates are way down for everyone except Muslims, who have very large families. Thus they will be taking over the planet. The only reason the US even comes close to maintaining its popuation is a higher birth rate from Illegals.

Well I wont try to over-explain my comment, it was a bit obtuse and not to topic. I just think that if there were less people, you wouldn't see crap like that. piegrande, now that you mention it, I think the Muslims did it.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I wont try to over-explain my comment, it was a bit obtuse and not to topic. I just think that if there were less people, you wouldn't see crap like that. piegrande, now that you mention it, I think the Muslims did it.
Funny stuff, off topic, but funny stuff.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here the dumps are closed unless you have a refuse license from the county. So now everyone dumps on everyone's land. It's sad when your in the country and see signs for closed circuit tv a mile from the nearest house.but the county won't let you pick up roadside trash without a official roadside adoption group. The lakes are littered but were not allowed to pick that up either since the fish use it as shelter. There's abandoned building everywhere full of trash, leaky cars, and collapsing skeptics into water supplies. Sorry got caught up lol.
In the city we pay it in our water bill, which trash is 15.85 a month. But they are strict on the rules. If the tie flap is blowing in the wind above the rim they won't take any of it. Cans in by 5 the day of trash or charged 4 bucks a day. You cannot cancel their service and get a cheaper company, you will still be charged. Strange thing is you can drive around and see piles of bags sitting along houses because they don't have trash service. But no trash means no water service either. How can people live like that. I've been poor to the point of homeless before and never lived like that.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread