curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just heard....so sorry, but happy to hear that Steve's feeling a little better and hope it continues, will be holding him in my thoughts & prayers. I was lucky to have spoke with him once and...what a Sweet guy & good heart he has...we miss you Steve! Praying for the family as well. And yes, thank you old digger for the updates & address and thank you Travis as well, God bless you guys.

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Praying for a complete recovery. I haven't been on this forum in a while and hope he continues to improve.

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today. A Lakota prayer. It made me feel better to read it. Understand I would not know Steve if I passed him on the street. But his 'friendship' here has been enough to open my eyes to many things. Understanding where he's lived and the land he's watched over, I thought this might be appropriate. I hope so.

Aho, Mitakuye Oyasin … All my relations, I honour you in this circle of life with me today. I am grateful for this opportunity to acknowledge you in this prayer….To the Creator, for the ultimate gift of life, I thank you.To the mineral nation that has built and maintained my bones and all foundations of life experience, I thank you.To the plant nation that sustains my organs and body and gives me healing herbs for sickness, I thank you.To the animal nation that feeds me from your own flesh and offers your loyal companionship in this walk of life, I thank you.To the human nation that shares my
paths a soul upon the sacred wheel of Earthly life, I thank you.
To the Spirit nation that guides me invisibly through the ups and downs of life and for carrying the torch of light through the Ages, I thank you.To the Four Winds of Change and Growth, I thank you.You are all my relations, my relatives, without whom I would not live. We are in the circle of life together, co-existing, co-dependent, co-creating our destiny. One, not more important than the other. One nation evolving from the other, and yet each dependent upon the one above and the one below. All of us a part of the Great Mystery.Thank you for this Life.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey old digger!! Really sorry to hear about Steve, but thanks for the info and address!! Prayers Sent and card also!! Really enjoy his wisdom and finds!! Keep us posted!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
More sincere get well wishes and prayers coming your way Steve, from another Tnet member who has been impressed and inspired by your spirit and presence on this forum.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update, Travis and I pray that he'll continue to improve. I hope you can hang onto your dad for years to come.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Wow! Poor Steve. He's had a really tough new year. I'm not sure if you guys are aware of his mother's passing. Don't quote me, but I believe she passed during the holidays. How sad. Praying for my friend! Thanks for keeping us informed.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today. A Lakota prayer. It made me feel better to read it. Understand I would not know Steve if I passed him on the street. But his 'friendship' here has been enough to open my eyes to many things. Understanding where he's lived and the land he's watched over, I thought this might be appropriate. I hope so.

Aho, Mitakuye Oyasin … All my relations, I honour you in this circle of life with me today. I am grateful for this opportunity to acknowledge you in this prayer….To the Creator, for the ultimate gift of life, I thank you.To the mineral nation that has built and maintained my bones and all foundations of life experience, I thank you.To the plant nation that sustains my organs and body and gives me healing herbs for sickness, I thank you.To the animal nation that feeds me from your own flesh and offers your loyal companionship in this walk of life, I thank you.To the human nation that shares my
paths a soul upon the sacred wheel of Earthly life, I thank you.
To the Spirit nation that guides me invisibly through the ups and downs of life and for carrying the torch of light through the Ages, I thank you.To the Four Winds of Change and Growth, I thank you.You are all my relations, my relatives, without whom I would not live. We are in the circle of life together, co-existing, co-dependent, co-creating our destiny. One, not more important than the other. One nation evolving from the other, and yet each dependent upon the one above and the one below. All of us a part of the Great Mystery.Thank you for this Life.

Thanks for that Lakota prayer, that was really nice of you. :icon_thumright:

chase2

May 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I always feel that we have a community. and when one is in a sense of peril. I do like to see the community come together. My thoughts and prayers are with you! Thank you for all you do on this site! I look forward to seeing your posts.

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent !!!!! He is one of the most generous out going people on the forum get well soon !!!!!

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea he sure is,and how else could we get an instant banner.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not heard anything today. :dontknow: I cannot get through to anyone, so still hoping everything is okay.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard from Travis that Steve is still gaining strength. But it may take time for his liver to reheal. Your thoughts and prayers are still needed, Please.

Hopefully Travis will give us an update.

Last edited:

blindpig

Sep 29, 2007
So. Cali
Detector(s) used
Well,.Sometimes ?
Hay there Larson,.
Well,. hope your reading this ,. at home or the hospital , ether way it's good !! My Lord may have taken you a day or so just to read down too here !! So many friends & prayers ,. that's a real Treasure ,. may have to vote Banner!
with thoughts and a prayer ,. Joel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread