Treasure Clue, can you help?

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Final Solutions? (part 1)

Hey all. I received this e-mail today, explaining the final solutions and resting places of the jewels. I guess we'll all find out if this is true or not, eh?

CHAPTER ONE:

?HIDDEN WELL?

From the very first moment I saw the words ?HIDDEN WELL? from the poem of page 10, I felt that the tokens would be in wells. Page 41 tells you about an even code, and one piece nary (wary) that spells out the ?sanctuary?. Page 59 tells you it?s a code of numbers five to a side. 10 = 5 and 5. Five to a side. 10 is an even code consisting of two digits, a ?1" and a ?0". ?1" is not even, ?0" is an even number. ( If it was ?on? piece nary, it still works since ?1" is on and ?0" is off. An even code with ?on? piece nary (nary = not, as in not even). Page 10 tells you where the sanctuary is,.....?in wells.? I used http://www.dictionary.com and found a few
definitions of ?well? which would not be beneath the Earth or under water. The tokens are supposed to be hidden above the ground and below the sky.

WELL:
?A container or reservoir for a liquid?
Or...
?A watering place; a spa?
?An enclosed space for receiving and holding
something?

Notice page 10 and look at the large dark green object that takes up almost the whole page (what the text is superimposed upon). It?s a JUG or a CISTERN

Sanctuary = hiding place of refuge

The tokens were all hidden in wells. A tree knothole can be a well under the third definition listed above, but knotholes are not the only places the tokens could be hidden.

CHAPTER TWO

GENESIS

I?m going to focus the most attention on the Ladybug because once you have that answer, it acts as a key to open all the doors. They do not open easily though. I have no interest in ciphers, morse codes or those kind of mind teasers. I enjoy logic games and was drawn to the possibility of solving the book just by reading. The instructions say, ?The simple clues don?t need any special knowledge to decipher. Anyone who can read can discover the exact location of each treasure...?

I?ve read so many conspiracy theories about this puzzle, but I don?t believe in theory?s, I believe in facts. I believed Mr. Stadther would get no real pleasure from just encoding the book with super ciphers. No, I imagined the joy of hiding something in plain site was the challenge which motivated him. I was right.

Now for an example of just how tricky this book is: notice that the line from the instruction says, ?the simple clues don?t need...?. There are simple clues and then there are not so simple clues. All you had to do was ISOLATE the simple clues. The DIFFICULT
clues are misdirection devices. As you may have suspected, the whole thing starts with solving the Ladybug puzzle. I was skirting around this hunt after having been ?invited? into by David S of the Yahoo group for this hunt. I frankly tried to ignore, but one day
[email protected] made a post that caught my attention:

SUBJECT: linden or Linden stump?

?Not sure of this means a thing, but in chapters 1-5, they refer to the "linden stump" with a lower case l. Then, at the beginning of chapter 6 it suddenly becomes the "Linden stump," with a capital L. Anyone else pick up on this??

That was the genesis of my involvement with this hunt. I know Linden, New jersey very well. Thank you Nick. Nice one.

The sixth time ?the linden stump? is mentioned, the ?L? is capitalized. An x member of my rock and roll band is from Linden, NJ and I was familiar with Wheeler Park. So the very day I bought the book, January 9th 2005 (I still have the receipt) I went for a drive over there. And there it was, ?the Linden stump? looking just like it does in the book. Notice the brick cap mushrooms mentioned on age 26, and compare the drawing to the PHOTO.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/1.jpg

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/2.jpg

It wasn?t that simple. No token at that time. So just like the Forest Creatures, I had to regroup and come up with a new plan, but leaving the park I noticed that the official Linden insignia featured a tree. It turns out that Linden, NJ is named for the abundance of Linden trees in the city, and is also the largest ?Linden? in the USA.

I was intrigued by the fact that the Ladybug became the ?group leader.? So I went back to the book with a plan of attack: solve the ladybug and follow her trail.

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Final Solutions? (part 2)

CHAPTER THREE:

TWO SOLUTIONS?

The first thing I noticed was that MS tells you on page 12, ?There are two ways to solve the puzzle.? Skip to the second way, because that?s the only one I used. ?You can find the twelve jeweled creatures and their mates hidden within the pages of this book...? Stop right there. The next part is misdirection. I will explain, but it was really that simple. I solved the all of the puzzles by finding the ?hidden? jeweled creatures and their mates along with just reading.

?...and, while you cannot claim the real treasures if you find them here, I hope you will share the experience of looking for them with a child.? Notice the distinction between ?hidden jeweled creatures? and ?real treasures.?

You can ?solve the puzzle? by finding the ?hidden jeweled creatures? in the book, but you cannot ?claim the real treasures? by finding them in the book. If you solve the ?puzzle?, you must still find the ?real treasures? to claim the ?real jewels?. So my task was to find the hidden jeweled creatures and their mates, listen to what they had to say after I found them, and follow their leads. The only one which was rather hard to find was the second ant. But I found it on the bottom right hand corner of page 77, crawling on the dandelion by the border of the page. As far as I know, my post earlier today was the first on the web to point that out. Others mentioned another possible ant sighting, but that was incorrect and probably just a ruse to make you look away from
the dandelion.

With the hidden creatures in hand, my next plan of attack was to separate the creatures into two categories.

CHAPTER FOUR:

JEWELED CREATURES and MATES

It stands to reason that the creatures in the book are alive, therefore they cannot be jeweled. THE LAW OF JEWELED CREATURES:
JEWELED CREATURES are not hidden in ?natural settings? but rather are hidden in the borders, or chapter letters and used as decorations, or are caught in Rusful?s underground lair.

THE LAW OF MATES:

MATES are all found in ?nature settings?. It?s a law not a theory because all of the creatures do fit into one category or the other with no exceptions. It works.
jeweled ladybug: page 31 (border) Mate: page 16 (on
tree)
jeweled butterfly: 52 (letter box) Mate: 52
(chestnut)
jeweled ant: 45 (Rusfuls? lair)
Mate: 77 (on dandelion)
jeweled snail: 66 (letterbox latices extension) Mate:
66 (on thistle attached to Earth)
jeweled bee: 37 (on book) Mate: 88 (in tree)
jeweled dragonfly : 25 (as letter in box) Mate:
44 (in vines)
jeweled caterpillar: 22 (letter box) Mate: 39 (on
tree)
jeweled beetle: 69 (in letter box) Mate: 63 (on
wooden block, Beetles love wood)
jeweled firefly: 33 (in border) Mate: 28 (in
tree)
jeweled hummingbird: 55 (Rusluf?s lair) Mate: 41
(sniffing flower, a ?nature setting?)
jeweled grasshopper: 59 (in letter box) Mate: 86 (on
tree)

What does it all mean? I read the text again, looking for clues. The next one cracked the hunt wide open. From page 26 we find out that each of the forest creatures mourned a ?relative or mate.? MS has made a distinction between RELATIVES and MATES.
One reference from dictionary.com,

MATES:

?A person with whom one is in close association; an associate?

So, some of the couplets were identical twins, most were not. What does it mean? A mate doesn?t have to be a relative, but an identical twin MUST be a relative, either brother or sister.

If the creatures are IDENTICAL TWINS they MUST be relatives. The instructions said we could solve the puzzle by finding the ?hidden jeweled creatures and their mates?.

Next plan: Find the identical twins, and the one that?s not a ?jeweled creature? can be eliminated from the puzzle.

LADYBUG: twins
SPIDER: twins

You may have thought the Snails were identical, but they are not. The one on the left, under the Chapter Letter (jeweled because it?s not in a natural setting), has two little antennae while the other doesn?t.

The Caterpillars are also not twins, the one on 39 does not have the grooves in its back like the one on 22. The one on 39 has leaves covering it?s back creating the illusion that the backs are the same. They are not which you can discern by looking closer
at the markings. The twins are relatives, so the one that?s not a jeweled creature is irrelevant to solving the puzzles. You can disregard the Ladybug on 16.

CHAPTER FIVE

THE SPIDER CONUNDRUM: Half vs. whole. (Poem secret solved).

The spider causes a problem because they are both on the borders of pages 21 and 22. How do you decide which one is jeweled and which one isn?t? The problem is solved by folding the pages together, like in Mad Magazine, to make one spider, but it?s
important how you fold it.

NOTICE THAT THE SPIDER ON 21 IS SLIGHTLY CLOSER TO THE BROWN BAR-BORDER ON IT?S LEFT THAN THE ONE ON 22 IS TO THE ONE ON ITS RIGHT. (Go ahead and measure it.)

If you fold them both in ?half?, you don?t get an even match. But if you take more than half of the spider on 21 and fold it over slightly less than half of the spider on 22, you get one whole spider. So the only way to make one whole spider is to fold the left
border back, it can?t be done properly by folding the right border. This brings the little Kootenstoopit girl Faire in since we must look to her, not the Pickensrooter on 21 for the state where the Spider resides. When the folding is done right, she is the only fairy on the page.

THIS SOLVES THE LAST LINE OF THE POEM. THE SECRET IS NOT THAT TWO HALVES OF THE SPIDER MAKES A WHOLE SPIDER
AND NEITHER OF THE WHOLE SPIDERS WILL SOLVE THE PUZZLE. YOU MUST USE MORE THAN HALF OF THE SPIDER ON
PAGE 21 AND LESS THAN HALF OF THE SPIDER ON PAGE 22.

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Final Solutions? (part 3)

HAPTER SIX:

TRAIL OF THE LADYBUG

I theorized that we needed the following information to find a token:
1. A State.
2. A LOcation in the State
3. A Map
4. A Well where the token is hidden.
5. A map Key

Starting with the Ladybug on 31, I tried to backsolve it looking for a State. And since the text led me to the linden stump in Linden, New Jersey, and since the Ladybug is the ?group leader?, and since the Ladybug is worth the least amount of money, I further
theorized that the Ladybug should be fairly easy to solve.

I stared at her for a while then lo and behold, I noticed that the Fairies just above her are spelling ?NJ? for New Jersey. The ?N? is the same ?N? from the word ?Nothing? in the poem. But the ?J? is the wings of the fairy just above the Ladybug. Notice that both
wings point directly at the Ladybug forming a clear ?J?. BINGO! I assumed that ?Linden? was given in the text as the ?place?, and looking at page 31, it began to look like a MAP and it made sense to me that the Ladybug was the ?LOCATION? on the map.

Now I just needed a ?Key.? So I went back to the text and looked for clues to act as a key. There was the Linden stump of course. So I went back to Wheeler Park and started looking for matches. I found: The gingko Tree on page 24.

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/a.jpg

The birch grove on page 21. The first tree on your right is the one Zac treats while standing on the moss covered limestone. This picture doesn?t show it but there is a spot there on the tree where a limb must have come detached but has been smoothed over.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/b.jpg

The Moss covered limestone rock from page 29.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/z.jpg

Now here?s a map I made which corresponds to the map on page 31. The Birch grove again, but with the pool/watering area
= well in the background.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/w.jpg

Now let?s look at the Birch grove again, but with the pool (= watering area = well) in the background.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/c.jpg

More of the pool area which fits into the map.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/d.jpg

So the text tells me that Spider?s army approached from the roots, and looking towards the only roots available, I tried to imagine Pook from the map on page 31, but the text on page 30 also tells me that Pook turned away from them, so I thought he must be
looking the other way. So, I?m looking for a ?WELL.? And I found one, a huge one. Right next to the Birch grove is a public pool
with more than one pool. A chain link fence surrounds it. I?m certain the token is not insides the fence. This falls into a definition of a ?watering place or spa?.

Also, Wheeler Park resembles a large rectangle just like in the BIG BORDER on the page 31 map. The little border on page 31 matches the shape of the chain link fence surrounding the pool as well.

A corner of the ?well?.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/e.jpg

I had ?the Linden stump?, ?the birch grove?, ?the gingko tree?, ?the moss covered limestone rock? and a ?well?. It could not be a coincidence. But I couldn?t find the token using the Map. It was starting to get dark, and I was starting to lose faith. So I took one last look at the book and then it hit me. On page 31, MS adds the word ?had? to the text being copied from page ?30". Instead of Pook turning away, it says he ?had? turned away. That?s past tense, meaning the Pook on page 31 in the map is now looking back towards Spider?s army.

I changed direction, tried the map again this way, and this time it really worked. I found the Ladybug token.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/ladybug.jpg

I WILL NOT SHOW THE BACKS OF THE TOKENS BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL ACT ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON.
THE HUNT IS OVER.

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Final Solutions? (part 4)

CHAPTER SEVEN:

THE ORDER

I needed to plot the order of puzzles, and this part was easy. Ladybug is the group leader, and her location was Linden NJ. Since Linden was ?capitalized? in Chapter 6, named after her plan, I theorized that the order given as they leave the stump to follow her plan must be the ?order? of the puzzles. I had arrange them to search for their location. This order is laid out on page 34. So chapter 6 is the start point, and they come back the other way in the same order on page 103.

Chapter 6 has no boxed letter with a fairy, so following from there, I theorized that the locations would be found in succession from Chapter six. By trial and error, I also discovered that the order was not done by chapter, but rather by:

SECTIONS OF THE BOOK STARTING FROM CHAPTER SIX WHICH DO NOT HAVE A FAIRY AND LETTERBOX.

A SECTION IS ANY PART OF THE BOOK THAT STARTS WITH THE FANCY FONT USED TO START THE CHAPTERS.

The locations are found as follows.

Ch 6 = Ladybug
Ch 7 = Butterfly
Ch 9 = Ant
Ch 16 = Snail
The Dream = Bee
He (from the 25 square box page using the capital
letter font) = dragonfly
Ch 19 = Spider
Ch 20 = Caterpillar
Epilogue = Beetle
Appendix = Firefly
Foreward = Hummingbird
Prologue = Snail

You do not use the ?table of contents? or the ?appraiser?s note? because neither use the fancy font like the other do.

CHAPTER 8

FAIRY TALK and RULES:

This is where it gets nasty. We know the Fairies will tell us where to go, and we know the Flower Fairies will give us the easiest time with the Pickensrooters making it much harder, but it was the Kootenstoopits which really made this a test. I will explain later.

1. RULES FOR HOW FAIRIES POINT OUT STATES:

According to page 38, the Flower Fairies are the least mischievous so they are the easiest to figure out. They always use the BIG letterbox letter as one letter indicating what State the creature on that page is hidden in, and they indicate the second letter with
their wings, arms or legs, but NOT their hands or feet (or individual fingers or toes).

The orange haired Pickensrooter kid points to the ?first letter? of the State for the creature on that page with a ?single finger? or ?single toe? and he uses his hand or foot to point out the second letter.

BUT THE TRUE CHAMPION OF NAUGHTY LETTER HIDING IS THE UGLIEST PICKENSROOTER AND THEREFORE THE NAUGHTIEST BY
FAR. HE?S HIDDEN TWO LETTERS IN THAT BOOK COVER and he uses his wings to point them out. (Explained below).

The Kootenstoopits, according to page 37, do ?little? harm. The Kootenstoopit does ?little harm? in two ways:

1. She points to one letter which is not totally obvious, but is also not very difficult to spot thereby causing ?little harm? done.

2. But she also causes ?little harm? in a much more precarious manner by ?creating? the ?little? second letter with her index finger. She makes a very small letter using her finger as part of the letter.

She caused me a heap if trouble before I realized what ?little trouble? really meant. It mean a whole lot of little trouble.

I had to go back and forth between knowns and unknowns before I could match the locations with the states.

So from page 34 we have the ?order?, with Ladybug first, all the way through Snail in 12th position. Ladybug?s ?place? was Linden. So using her as the lead, the following RULE (derived by copious amounts of trial and error) was discovered and works perfectly.

2. RULE FOR FINDING THE STATE ?PLACES?:

PART 1: EACH SECTION OR SUBDIVISION OF A SECTION WHICH BEGINS WITH NO FAIRY LETTERBOX WILL CONTAIN A
CAPITALIZED WORD THAT INDICATES THE ?PLACE? WHERE THE TOKEN IS HIDDEN.

PART 2: THE ?FIRST? CAPITALIZED WORD THAT INDICATES AN ?ACTUAL PLACE? (village, town, city etc) IN THE STATE POINTED TO BY THE FAIRIES FOR EACH CREATURE WILL BE THE ?PLACE? THE TOKEN IS HIDDEN.

PART 3. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE ORDER OF CREATURES LISTED ON PAGES 34 AND 103 STARTING WITH CHAPTER 6 (the
Ladybug). (Once again, do not use the table of contents, or the appraiser?s note since they do not have the same font as all of
the other chapters and subdivisions).

3. RULE FOR FINDING THE MAP:

THE ?MAP? IS LOCATED ON THE SAME PAGE AS THE ?MATE.?

4. RULE FOR FINDING THE WELL:

THE WELL IS THE POINT ON THE MAP WHERE THE MATE IS LOCATED.

5. RULE FOR FINDING THE MAP KEY:

STUDY ALL OF THE TEXT THAT COMES BEFORE THE CHAPTER/SECTION WITH THE PLACE NAME. (For example, the Ladybug Map key clues were found in chapters/sections that come before Chapter 6 which indicates the ?place?, ?Linden.?)

There are 13 locations. But we?ll save the 13th solution for its own chapter.

I want to quote from a post by ?rjcrane?on January 11, 2005 summarizing Mr. Stadther?s book signing in Dallas the week before. From the WWW.quest4treasure.co.uk bulletin board:

?During the presentation, MS gave us a synopsis of the story and read certain passages that he ?enjoyed writing or ?enjoyed reading. The only "clue" that he revealed was a very generalized location of the tokens. While reading the chapter where Ana learns of
the truth about the 12 jewels, he read verbatim from the book, then in mid-sentence he looked up and said, ?pay attention, then continued to read, ?Ana told the faeries to hide the jewels in the forest?, with emphasis on ?in the forest?.? Thank you so much for posting that rjcrane. It was very helpful.

Putting it all together now, in order following Ladybug

(Jeweled creature hereinafter = JC)

1. LADYBUG: JC is in Linden, NJ. (See above).

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Final Solutions? (part 5)

2. BUTTERFLY

BUTTERFLY STATE: The Flower Fairy on page 52 is using the big O from the letter box and her wings point right at the JC Butterfly which is an ?M?. MO = MISSOURI

BUTTERFLY LOCATION: Applying the Location Rule leads us to the word ?Human? in the caption on page 36 (and it?s further reinforced by ?Human? being capitalized on page 38, but we won?t have this extra luxury as the puzzles get more difficult). The word ?HUMAN? ?INDICATES? a place called Human or a place with human in the name which is also in Missouri.

The Butterfly was hidden in HUMANSVILLE, Missouri.

The Butterfly Map is on page 52 with the Butterfly mate in the chestnut border, NOT the letter box.?

Have a look at the Butterfly token:
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/jetsbutterfly.jpg

3. ANT

ANT STATE: The Pickensrooter on page points with his finger at the ?D? and with his hand at the ?E?. DE = DELAWARE

ANT LOCATION: The Location Rule leads us to the word ?Forest?. The ant was hidden in Forest, Delaware. (Very tricky. ?Forest? shows up on some maps of Delaware, particularly the map they give out at the rest areas. However, while the town is listed on the
legend as being at ?D1", it does not exist on that map and is somewhat of a missing town. More on the ANT later when we discuss POOK.)

The Ant Map is on page 77 with the mate.

4. SNAIL

The Flower Fairy on page points with hand (no folded fingers) at the ?X? with her left hand and we use the ?T? from the letterbox. TX = TEXAS

The Location Rule indicates the word ?Keen?. The Snail token is hidden in Keene, Texas. The Snail map is on the right side of page 66 with the mate..

5. BEE

Ugly Pickensrooter is pointing to the letters ?AB? with his two middle wings and his tail. The letters are hidden almost like a ?magic eye? but not really. You can see the ?AB? easily once you find it, but finding it was a blight in itself, and notice that this is the only Fairy who does not point to the correct Postal abbreviation. The only State with those two letters is ALABAMA where the jeweled Bee token resides.

The Location Rule once again indicates ?Forest.? The Bee token is hidden in Forestdale, Texas (in the Alabama Birmingham area, ?AB?). The Map is on page 88 with the mate. (notice the ash circle which is part of the map).

6. DRAGONFLY

The Pickensrooter on page 25 points to the ?U? with his toe and the ?T? with his foot. UT = UTAH

The Location Rule indicates the word ?Moon?. The dragonfly token is hidden at the Moon Lake Dam/reservoir recreation area in Utah. ?Moon? was indicated in the dreaming passage, ?Moon like moon like...? ?MOON LAKE? is ?Moon like?. The Map is on
page 44 with the mate.

7. SPIDER

When we fold page 22 over to create one ?whole? spider, the Koopenstoopit on 23 points to a fairly simple to read ?L? with her finger and makes a ?little? ?A? using the same finger. LA = LOUISIANA.

The Location Rule indicates the word ?Many?. The Spider token is hidden in Many, Louisiana. The Map is found on the folded over page as well.

8. CATERPILLAR

The Kootenstoopit on page 22 is pointing at the L and the A once again. This makes sense since this is the only time the same Fairy is used to point out two different states, and this makes even more sense considering the Spider and Caterpillar are back to back and both are on the same page, page 22.

The Location Rule indicates the word ?Pickensrooter?. The Caterpillar token is hidden in Pickens, Louisiana. The Map is on page 39 with the mate.

9. BEETLE

The Flower Fairy on page 69 uses the letterbox ?T? and her wings are pointing at he two ?N?s in the word ?anniversary? . TN = Tennessee.

The Location Rule indicates Forest. The Beetle is hidden in Forest, Tennessee. The Map is on page 63 with the mate.

10. FIREFLY

WARNING. ?One piece WARY?...Number 10 is also ?One piece not?. There are no fairies on page 33. This messed me up big time until I realized that the poem allows for this. Both ?wary? and ?nary? are useful here.

But the jeweled creature must point out the State. And indeed it does. Just below Mr. Stadther?s signature on the bottom of the drawing, right under the ?ER? in Stadther, are the letters ?or? which stand for Oregon.

The Location Rule indicates ?Donald? as the location. Notice once again to be WARY, ?Donald? is not a ?word?, it is a name, but because the poem warns us that one piece will not fit, the Firefly token is hidden in Donald, Oregon, (It?s not necessary, but I believe it?s the only place named ?Donald? in the USA). The Map is on page 28 with the mate..

11: HUMMINGBIRD

The Pickensrooter on page 55 points to the ?M? with his finger and the ?N? with his hand. MN = MINNESOTA

The Location Rule indicates the word ?Forest? once again. The Hummingbird token is in Forest Lake, Minnesota. The Map is on page 41 with the mate..

12: GRASSHOPPER

The Kootenstoopit on page 59 points fairly directly at an ?I? with her finger and ?creates? a very ?little? ?W? with her finger as well. WI = Wisconsin. The Grasshopper is in Wisconsin.

The Location Rule indicates the word ?Forest?. The Grasshopper token is hidden in Forest, Wisconsin. The Map is on page 86 with the mate.

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Final Solutions? (part 6)

CHAPTER NINE

POOK

The gold token on page 110 does not represent any of the creatures in the book. It is not the Grasshopper, it is not the Ant, nor is it the Beetle or the Spider. Furthermore, it is not any combination of any two halves of these. It is not ?half? of any of creatures
in the book, nor is it a ?whole? creature in the book.

The bug represented by the gold token on page 110 is the one ?you did not see?. It is a stink bug and it represents POOK who Ana says is Stinky. And Pook is part bug himself, so he is a stinky bug.

see the following image
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/stinkbug.jpg

The ?hidden? jeweled stink bug is on the gold token. It?s hidden because you didn?t know it was there. It?s ?mate? is on page 28, in the bottom lower stump of the ?Big W? tree. It?s hidden sort of like the Caterpillar on page 59 but it?s easier to spot than
that actually.

Page 110 says that the token will tell you the location of the real jeweled treasure. So I turned it over and held it up to a light. When you do that, the token is framed by the box around the Spider on the previous page and in that box is the following:

the word ?treasure? and the ?eled? from ?jeweled? are conveniently isolated but are backwards and would normally require a mirror to read, but all you have to do is turn the page over and read it again, ?eled treasure?.

The ?eled? is a clue to the ?real? treasure?s whereabouts. According to the law, the jeweled stink bug must lead you to the state it resides in. The only state that has any combination of those letters is DELAWARE.

The Location Rule indicates FOREST. The stink bug gold token was supposed to be hidden in Forest, Delaware.

But it was not.

THE POOK TOKEN WAS HIDDEN IN ITS PLACE. The Map is on page 28, where the stink bug?s mate resides.

The Pook token was found yesterday morning using the map. I will not show the back of it because it would be reckless. And trust me, you don?t have a rats ass of a chance of finding the jewel without the token and the token has just been deposited in a safety deposit box.

On the back of Pook was a clue which indicated a real jeweled treasure. The Pook token was hidden near Forest Cemetery which, by the way, is also the hiding place of the ANT.
http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/suddenbliss/pook.jpg

While I was perfectly comfortable traversing the perimeter of the cemetery, I was not about to disrespectfully trample on the graves of people?s loved ones. I have never forgiven myself for searching through two cemeteries while hunting for David Blaine?s treasure. My lack of purity was a huge factor in letting go of my claim to that treasure. I have learned my lesson.

I left without the treasure. Please do not go there to find it. You have no chance, I?ve phoned the proper authorities and told them about it. Let it rest in peace. This hunt is over. Peace and love to all.

-Jet Wintzer aka THE PARACLETE

[email protected]
http://www.schizofunaddict.com
http://myspace.com/schizofunaddict
http://www.canarsierecords.com

W

WhitLarson

Hoax

Do you all believe that he found the information? Or, do you believe he is just nuts? The picture of the token looks nothing like the token in the book. What do you think?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the Tokens "COULD" be a part of a Puzzle, However I have problems about the one Piece being in a Cemetery, His not wanting to go there & his comment about Reporting it to the Authorities ? COMMON' NOW ? The book says Non are in a place where you would have to do anything rong to get to. SOMETHINGS OUT OF PLACE HERE ?? and for that reason, I am wondering also. READ THE RULES !!!!! Sorry, but that's just my opinion. by the way, how many here , IF they Knew one was in the middle of a cemetery, would refuse to walk in a place where hundreds walk, for all reasons. ? the truth now 8)

S

steverr1

This guy who posts that he found the treasure is as Loony as they come. NO ONE has found any tokens as of Yesterday. Please visit the forum at http://www.tweleve.org and you can keep up with the facts. This guy should be kicked off of every chat room that he posts to as he is giving false information out. Repeat..no tokens have been found and especially not by this IDIOT.

Steve

B

_~BlAnK

I think he found the pictures of the creatures and their mates, came up with a simple idea, then used it to fool us and make us give up while he figured out the real location.? Don't give up, if the tokens aren't there after the thirty day period (which is unlikely) Stadther will give us the real places, and if they match Jet's, good luck to him, if they don''t, hes a liar.
NEVER TRUST JET

N

natamo

Contrary to what Steve says, the assertion that no tokens had been found yet was made on the 17th. That said, if indeed this person has found all the tokens then they have done a lot of travelling in just four days. Could be done but I doubt it. Then there is the nonsense about not showing the back of the tokens "BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL ACT ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON." The rules clearly state that you must have the token in your possession and surrender it. Doesn't matter how many people act on the info, if you don't have the token then you don't get squat.

I did a search on this persons name and got a lot of hits. One talks about the Blaine hunt and has a "solution" spelled out very much like this one. I need more time to determine if that one was ever debunked. The more people we get checking this person out the sooner we'll know what is really going on here...

N

natamo

Blaine appeared on Larry King Live on 11/06/03 and then Jet published a solution on 11/07/03. According to the documentation I have found, on Amazon no less, the treasure was not found until March, 04 and was on the other end of the country from where Jet suggested. Perhaps this is one of those people who hopes to eliminate the competition and improve their chances. Then again, he may just be a nut case. Funny thing the cemetery comment. In the solution he posted for Blaine's treasure he talks about what a spiritually uplifting experience it was to wander around those two cemeteries.

:-\

G

gabbie

It might be interesting to go step by step in Jets' solution. Do any of his solutions hold true in applying them to the book? It also appears that he hasn't visited most of the sites, leaving them untouched... are his solutions correct?...hmmm... the mystery deepens...

N

natamo

I guess another thing that is bothering me is the way all the solutions derive from the same pattern of clues. I can't see the author setting this up so that the first person to find a token can just waltz through and collect the rest of them. All in all I think this solution is pretty bogus...

8)

S

steverr1

According to CNN 1/22/2005 none of the treasure has been claimed. Could tokens have been found? Not likely. This guy has the same posts all over the place and they are BOGUS. Please don't be fooled by this would be party spoiler. This is one of the best hunts ever, but there are a few for some strange reason who want to ruin the fun. Its impossible to figure what motivates these types. There is no truth to his claims and there never will be. BOGUS....

Steve

SnowQueen

Jan 6, 2005
Well, I'm off to get the book tomorrow. This is the first night I've read this thread all the way through and the first time I've heard about the treasure trove. Any clues on the spider?

tommyerwin

Greenie
Jan 22, 2005
has anyone tried getting the pictures from the book onto your computer and doing a negative image? things that might not of been seen might be easier spotted.

-Tommy

tommyerwin

Greenie
Jan 22, 2005
I noticed in the above pictures, they dont match the pictures of the actual jeweled animals shown on the official website, notice the butterfly's wings are not the same, in the picture above they are rounded, at atreasturetrove.com they are more pointed. I believe that the tokens, if they were to look like the above pictures, would reflect the actual design. The "tokens" look pretty shotty anyways. Maybe made with a saudering iron.

-Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread