Status
Not open for further replies.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heart disease claimed over 25,000 in Michigan in 2017. Where’s the outrage?

Thing about heart disease..you don't catch that babysitting your grandkids.

They say approx. 80% of heart disease is preventable.

Apples and Oranges

This is a COMMUNICABLE DISEASE.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kray,

You said about becoming a Charter Member and joining the Political Forum.... "You're Free To Say Whatever You Want" "Kind Of". What does 'KIND OF' mean in there?

Thanks Kray

Kace

There are very few rules in politics forum, only moderators are the admins, mods have no power there, very little moderation, anything discussed there can not be discussed out side of politics forum and no discussion or comments about members who do not have access to politics forum. No physical threats against members and no arguments from politics forum are allowed to spill over outside into other forums. If member is thin skinned it is not the place for them.

The rules are posted in the first thread in the politics forum at the top of forum and anyone who enters politics forum is required to read the rules and sign their name at the bottom of the thread acknowledging they have read and understand the rules.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kray,

You said about becoming a Charter Member and joining the Political Forum.... "You're Free To Say Whatever You Want" "Kind Of". What does 'KIND OF' mean in there?

Thanks Kray

Kace

Kace, Kray wasn't talking to you.

I'm just KIDDING.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
It’s too bad hospitals here in Michigan, one of the hardest hit of all states, is laying off thousands of staff. The hospital here is like a ghost town? Population of 33k, 232 cases and nine deaths.

It is, but they will reopen, rehire when elective and non life threatening, non elective procedures are allowed again. I did read about the Michigan hospitals and they are doing that due to not being able to bill for those type of surgeries during this pandemic. Those are completely For Profit, Investor Hospitals. Sad It Is.

Some states are looking to keep that from happening, like Pennsylvania....at 8pm tomorrow they can't go in public places without some type of mask covering their nose and mouth. Owners of places open to the public aren't allowed to let them in.

Kace

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one is just kind of aggressive in spreading and a percentage of our vulnerable population is catching it then dying.

I'm not in agreement with how the governments across the world have reacted.
But this appears to be one I'd rather not get and spread to my entire family.

Had I known the virus I had in November was going around..I would have been a little more careful about getting it and a heck of a lot more careful about spreading it around.

I feel sorry for all the people that stayed in that hotel after me. The toilets backed up the night I was in the heat of being sick. It was a disaster zone when we got transferred to a new room in the morning!!

Never mind I was drunk the night I got it.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a guy over 60 and not wanting to risk dying just yet, I've been staying out of public for what seems like a month now.
What chaps my rear is every day my mailbox is still crammed with junk mail . the mail carrier and many others have handled it.
then you factor in people licking envelopes that the mail carrier handles and it seems the risk for spreading the corona is certainly there.

I sure don't look for the crap mail to stop coming though , The USPS is already sinking in debt so they won't cut the cash cow out of the picture over a few dead old folks. something to think about guys.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a guy over 60 and not wanting to risk dying just yet, I've been staying out of public for what seems like a month now.
What chaps my rear is every day my mailbox is still crammed with junk mail . the mail carrier and many others have handled it.
then you factor in people licking envelopes that the mail carrier handles and it seems the risk for spreading the corona is certainly there.

I sure don't look for the crap mail to stop coming though , The USPS is already sinking in debt so they won't cut the cash cow out of the picture over a few dead old folks. something to think about guys.

I take the Lysol out and spray the box.

Also I must say... I think heat kills it... SO... I wait till almost night to get mail.

I let it slow simmer / cook in sun :)

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I throw the useless ad mail in the outdoor can and clean my hands right away . I've seen where the heat kills Corona pretty fast but it's not hot here. 31F* at daybreak yesterday.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
My co workers number in the thousands. We go in homes and businesses every day. No one here sick. No one I talk to knows anyone sick, lucky?

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My co workers number in the thousands. We go in homes and businesses every day. No one here sick. No one I talk to knows anyone sick, lucky?
Look at the CDC corona map for your state and county , then you'll know if you're just lucky.
only 10 people in my whole county have it. that's 10 out of 9000 . not very many at all.
maybe I worry too much , maybe others don't worry enough . who even knows what the truth is anymore. one thing is for sure , it kills old people and sick people . and I fall into the old category.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Look at the CDC corona map for your state and county , then you'll know if you're just lucky.
only 10 people in my whole county have it. that's 10 out of 9000 . not very many at all.
maybe I worry too much , maybe others don't worry enough . who even knows what the truth is anymore. one thing is for sure , it kills old people and sick people . and I fall into the old category.
I’ve already look at the numbers. They don’t add up.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Only a half dozen confirmed cases in my county...one active case and Thursday I heard that someone in my small office (of less than 30 people) qualified for being tested. County wide we have done less than 200 tests since this started.

Unlucky?

We don’t know if the person was exposed or are just showing symptoms.
I mean I’m sure we are ok..I have hypertension and a co-worker friend diabetes. It’s just the regular flu though so we are not even thinking twice about it. I laugh at the fools wearing masks.

A close friend is getting ready to have a very risky cancer surgery...this virus is a MAJOR factor in his treatment, being he will be immune compromised.

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Jacksonville Fl. just opened up the beach.

People are now out on the beach and social distancing is all but forgotten. No masks.

Duval County (Jacksonville) currently has 835 confirmed cases.

Lets see what the numbers do in the next two weeks. The great American Experiment has begun.

Beaches open.

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.19.53 PM.png

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open up a 200 to 300 yard wide strip of sand that people congregate in and travel the world to visit. Great way to ease into things.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thousands here have it an I am pretty sick myself although I have been very careful. A big part of the problem here in lower NY State is the huge ultra orthodox jewish communities who refuse to adhere to social distancing, refuse to not have mass gatherings, refuse autopsies, and refuse to not travel from enclave to enclave and they spread it all around. They have big vote power here and no politicians will rein them in because they scream "anti-semitism" every time somebody tries to make them toe the line. I saw on TV that the Israelis have the same problem with this group but over there the police just charge into their mass gatherings in riot gear and break up the gatherings and arrest leaders. Our governor is too PC and loves their votes so he won't do a damn thing about the situation. He ought to be sued for allowing this travesty of justice go on. Our county supervisor has repeatedly asked for the state to send in the National Guard to enforce non-travel restrictions on their huge enclave but the state refuses to do so. Yes, many of them are dying and sick but although they have their own enclaves to live in they are clogging the medical system making it hard for others to get care.

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thousands here have it an I am pretty sick myself although I have been very careful. A big part of the problem here in NY State is the huge ultra orthodox jewish communities who refuse to adhere to social distancing, refuse to not have mass gatherings, refuse autopsies, and refuse to not travel from enclave to enclave and they spread it all around. They have big vote power here and no politicians will rein them in because they scream "anti-semitism" every time somebody tries to make them toe the line. I saw on TV that the Israelis have the same problem with this group but over there the police just charge into their mass gatherings in riot gear and break up the gatherings and arrest leaders. Our governor is too PC and loves their votes so he won't do a damn thing about the situation. He ought to be sued for allowing this travesty of justice go on. Our county supervisor has repeatedly asked for the state to send in the National Guard to enforce non-travel restrictions on their huge enclave but the state refuses to do so. Yes, many of them are dying and sick but although they have their own enclaves to live in they are clogging the medical system making it hard for others to get care.

Some things never change. History repeating its self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread