Two south of the border points, posted a better picture

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa
Hi everybody. These two were found by my father in law in Cerritos Mexico. Cerritos is high up in the Sierra Madre Mountains. I went there in January, it was 90 degrees there. I went out looking for stuff myself a couple of time but the only things i found was a good sunburn and a seven foot black python. Needless to say I missed a picture of the python, cause I was moving fast to get away from it. My father in law gave these to me, after he got done laughing at me running.

Attachments

• 122.JPG
    122.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 199
Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Two south of the border points

Neat little bird points. :thumbsup:

Molly. :)

Attachments

• agar.jpg
    agar.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 230
  • agar.jpg
    agar.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 231

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007

lincha said:
Hi everybody. These two were found by my father in law in Cerritos Mexico. Cerritos is high up in the Sierra Madre Mountains. I went there in January, it was 90 degrees there. I went out looking for stuff myself a couple of time but the only things i found was a good sunburn and a seven foot black python. Needless to say I missed a picture of the python, cause I was moving fast to get away from it. My father in law gave these to me, after he got done laughing at me running.
Know what ya mean!I,ve tried this creekhunting thing and the only thing I got was a sunburn,found a few fossils and a snake.I spent three hours hunting a good site yesterday and found nothing.Some days are better than others.Nice gift though.
Jeff

OP
OP
lincha

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa

Hey Jeff creek walking is my favorite way to go. When I was in Mississipi I found some nice stuff. Just go slow you will catch on. I am currently in Iowa waiting for the fields to dry out, have a new place to search as soon as I can, my parents said they have a back field on their farm that has pottery shards so I cant wait to go look soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions