WAITING FOR GOLD HOG !

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am waiting for GOLD HOG to make a floating Dredge 3 or 4 Inch maybe both . I would like it to be under 150 LBS . and to break down in manageable pieces for us F.O.G guys l Come on Doc ,we know you dedge , Give us another quality product from the wonderful Gold Hog crew . Maybe something for 2017 . This from a Gold Hog buyer and believer . Come on fellow Gold Hog owners show your support for a Gold Hog floating Dredge !! :hello2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious, where do you dredge for gold in RI?

I will be in , New Hampshire at the end of March , there are a few places up there . I have researched some of RI , but there are only a couple places in the state , that has some color . I have'nt bothered to check the rules for Gold prospecting here .

OP
OP
M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waiting patiently for mine to be delivered!!

I ordered mine this morning 2/19/16 . I just had to have it , now to be patience . Toe tapping starts now , yes patience !!!! LOL

G

ghostminer

You need to get out to the California Motherload for some gold! We're going to be running virgin ancient river channel in a couple months. Should pay $20 - $30 per yard.

OP
OP
M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to get out to the California Motherload for some gold! We're going to be running virgin ancient river channel in a couple months. Should pay $20 - $30 per yard.

I know it would be cool to come out there . I was there doing some mountain bike testing back when Proflex sold out to K2 . I hated the hot weather then as I was young and heat was'nt my friend , now that I'm older makes me think Heck yeah . The mining regulations are on par with what I went through in the late 80's and 90's here . I guess you got the permitting process straitend out , but man from what I've been reading it's no easy task . Maybe once your up and running , I will take a trip out too see the operation . I'm still looking things over and talking to the wife and family . She has no interest in Gold mining , but that does'nt matter really . I do what I do . I just feel to make it pay for all envolved you need to move a lot more material , thats one thing I'm good at .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread