Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of my hidden talents are not for public knowledge, though the ladies tend to kiss and tell... ;)

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
packerbacker said:
TreasureTales. Even with that sense of smell, I hope you introduced yourself to people with a handshake. ;D

LMAO

That one needed a "Spew warning" I'm gonna be laughing about that one for days...

Boy, I need a life

HH
Nan

T

TreasureTales

packerbacker said:
TreasureTales. Even with that sense of smell, I hope you introduced yourself to people with a handshake. ;D

LMAO pb, no I didn't sniff crotches or butts. Always did shake hands (not paws) and still do. You can't believe how relieved I was when the surgery cured my gall bladder problems and my super-sniffer problems. Guess I better be a little more careful what I post about myself from now on. LOL

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can talk and sound like comedian Red Foxx did on the TV show,"Sanford and Son." I can also cup my hands together and blow through my fingers to sound like a train whistle.

Huntin' 59er

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Taxidea taxus

Animal Badgers are excellent digging machines. Their powerfully built forelimbs allow them to tunnel rapidly through the soil, and apparently through other harder substances as well. There are anecdotal accounts of badgers emerging from holes they have excavated through blacktopped pavement and two inch thick concrete.
Badgers are important consumers of many small prey items in their ecosystem. They help to control rodent populations, kill venomous snakes, and eat insects and carrion. Their burrows provide shelter for other species and their digging activity helps in soil development.

Human Badgers are absolutely supreme at everything they do. The problem is getting them to do anything.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would post mine, but would probably get pulled. Think Gene Simmons - - - hehe

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Paul is Dead said:
Lets see... Oh lord, what has happened to me. I was once considered normal.

And I also have a collection of animal hats.... Women love them. In fact there is a bar where there is this beautiful woman, she just loves me when I walk over to talk to her....

Keep it up pal...I have made alot of money off you so far this year!

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Hmm, an axe-shaped banjo would be pretty cool. I do some darn good voice impressions: Chewbacca, Crusty the Clown, Pee-Wee Herman, Red Green (a PBS show, for those not familiar with him)... wish I could impersonate Gene Simmons though. (Well, I actually do have the tongue... but I've got the voice of Kermit the Frog.)

Groovedymond

May 23, 2006
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Benz... Red Green... awsome show... channel 11.. right?

For those of you in the "unknown'... it was a TV comedy show that was basically an older guy in Maine that was making a TV show (kinda like Waynes World type of format). Anyhow, it was all local New England Jokes.. Maine JOkes and such)... hillarious show!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Groovedymond said:
Benz... Red Green... awsome show... channel 11.. right?

For those of you in the "unknown'... it was a TV comedy show that was basically an older guy in Maine that was making a TV show (kinda like Waynes World type of format). Anyhow, it was all local New England Jokes.. Maine JOkes and such)... hillarious show!
Dont forget he used duct tape for absolutely everything!

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Well if the women don't find you handsome, they might at least find you handy. :D

S

shreddah

I always wished I could fold my tongue but I cant even whistle. haha. no talents. at least not weird ones. my whole family is artists. in fact my cousin is doing murals at the azteca down the street from our house right now. haha. so I dont know if painting is a talent.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shreddah said:
I always wished I could fold my tongue but I cant even whistle. haha. no talents. at least not weird ones. my whole family is artists. in fact my cousin is doing murals at the azteca down the street from our house right now. haha. so I dont know if painting is a talent.
throw us a pic. on this thread!

JW

Apr 8, 2005
No. California
Detector(s) used
ML ExII, GPX4000
OK I got one for the books... no 2.

I can blow air through my eye, well though my tear duct really, right eye only. If I open and close my eye lid the air stops and starts.

And...

I can read out loud from written text faster with the text up side down than right side up.

JW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread