What REALLY happened to the wealth of Knights Templar

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Oroblanco said:
Lamar wrote
Dear Oroblanco;
The latest Code of Canon Law as it pertains to monastic Orders:

Thank you Lamar, are you taking the position that this current code of Canon Law as it pertains to monastic Orders, is the same as it was in 1237? Thank you in advance;

SWR wrote
Not to get picky here :::rolls eyes::: but, there seems to be quite the difference in A conjuration for the spirit who has hidden treasure and make a treasure cache magically appear

Hopefully, you were just tryin' to be funny

Actually yes it was an attempt at humor, however if you read that conjuration, it is "magically making a treasure cache appear". I didn't write it either, but Lamar's comment sounded funny when there were such magic spells, whether they actually worked or not who can say. ;D

Oroblanco
Dear Oroblanco;
You inquired:
Thank you Lamar, are you taking the position that this current code of Canon Law as it pertains to monastic Orders, is the same as it was in 1237?
The Roman Catholic Code of Canon Law is a relatively new animal in regards to the Roman Catholic Church, my friend. The first Code of Canon Law was codified and published on 27 May 1917, which is very recent. Prior to this, the Papacy collectively such works as Clementines, Libers Extas and Libers Sextus and all of the Extravagantes (decrees from prior Popes) for the basis of Canon Law. Much of the current Code of Canon Law is taken from the Justinian Code of Law and as such, the May 1917 edition marked the very first time that all of the Laws of the Roman Catholic Church were compiled and codified into one text.

We can also plainly read how Popes in the past intervened on virtually EVERY aspect of monastic life, from the requirements to abstain from eating meat to the hours which the bells were tolled and even how many times they were tolled for any given hour of the day. This is because monastics were not subjected to the local Bishops, rather they answered directly to the Pope. This was especially true with the Military Orders and it was written in their charters that they were not to be regulated by any governing ecclesiastical authority except for their own elected Masters and the Pope Himself. In short, they ignored all Roman Catholic clergy, including their own Chaplains and always referred to their Local Master or Grand Master. It was the Grand Master who answered to the Pope and the Pope alone.

Of course the Roman Catholic Church was a lot smaller in those days too and the Popes had the time to clarify and define rules of the monastic societies of the day. Currently it would be impossible to have Papal intervention on every single issue which may arise within the monasteries today, therefore the Popes now assign Papal commissions to oversee them. Any changes in rules or doctrines always have the signature of the presiding Pope as tradition demands but the sitting Pope usually does not intervene directly into monastic matters.
Your friend;
LAMAR

ajw859

Apr 4, 2010
cappadoccia in Turkey, has evidence of Templar Knights and also has burial chambers and Coded wall markings amongst many other paintings and Signs.
the area was a refuge for all religions escaping persecution from different governments, vatican, etc, some of the Arab rulers allowed these sanctuaries to exist and let the people live in peace.

many many churches and chapels are carved into the rocky mountains in this region,
its also not too far from the land route to Syria and has a trail of templar / crusader fortifications on route to the holy land,
I have some photos of some of the marks and codes but not with me on this laptop.
if you examine the routes from holy land, see to cyprus and land to Turkey, it fits in, so does the location.
when i have time i am planning on more research in this area.
theres something there i am sure.

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2:
I HAVE JUST STARTED TO READ THIS THREAD, but
laugh if you want, :laughing9:
i bet i will find the treasure soon, :smileinbox:
its all in dem bones and how to read them. :read2:

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
ajw859 said:
cappadoccia in Turkey, has evidence of Templar Knights and also has burial chambers and Coded wall markings amongst many other paintings and Signs.
the area was a refuge for all religions escaping persecution from different governments, vatican, etc, some of the Arab rulers allowed these sanctuaries to exist and let the people live in peace.

many many churches and chapels are carved into the rocky mountains in this region,
its also not too far from the land route to Syria and has a trail of templar / crusader fortifications on route to the holy land,
I have some photos of some of the marks and codes but not with me on this laptop.
if you examine the routes from holy land, see to cyprus and land to Turkey, it fits in, so does the location.
when i have time i am planning on more research in this area.
theres something there i am sure.
Dear ajw859;
The only thing remaining in those places are ghosts. There was nothing of value to begin with, therefore is nothing of value to be discovered.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ditto to the words of our mutual amigo Don Jose', welcome back Lamar good to see you posting again. :thumbsup:

Ghosts you said! :o :o :o

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
I'm still active on T-Net only I have restricted myself to the RELIGION forum in order to stay out of trouble, my friends. I would now however, like to address a popular Templar related myth since I am posting on this topic. Has any conspiracy believer bothered to ask "Why?" That's it. A simple question is all that needs to be asked.

We can each ask ourselves this very simple question in regards to virtually all conspiracies connected to the Templars and none of the answers will add up. Let's suppose that we were to gice some credence to the tale that Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene for just a moment. The next obvious question that a sane person might ask is "Why?"

Why would 12 Apostles, upstanding and Orthodox Jews, perpetuate a lie? Of all the people who knew Jesus, certainly these 12 would have known, yet not one of them even hints at Jesus' marriage. Why? Why would those 12 men, who actually FOLLOWED the laws as set forth in the Old Testament, why would they choose to hide this fact from the world?

If Jesus were truly the Son of God, why would He have need to hide something from the world and why would His Apostles need to continue with the deception? The answer is because there was never any deception to start with. All were honest and upright men who died for their belief in Jesus Christ. They were martyred because of their beliefs and yet not one of them, not even with their dying breath, spoke of Jesus ever having being wed.

The answer to all of this is because it did not happen, nor could it have happened. Historically, it would have been virtually impossible to hide and to keep it a secret from the world. And why would anyone wish to keep it a secret if it were in fact true in the first place? There does not exist any compelling reason for a person to cover Jesus' marriage. The vast majority of Jews during the time of Jesus were married and they've maintained this tradition until today, therefore why bother to hide that Jesus was married?

It does not make one iota of sense to hide something like this, yet people still believe that Jesus was married. Sad, isn't it, when logic and common sense states something vastly different. And because Jesus was not married, the Templars could not have discovered the body of His wife, therefore the conspiracy crumbles into dust, yet NONE of the popular conspiracy writers of today have bothered to answer the very simple question "Why?" The reason why they refuse to answer this question is because the truth will answer back to them and it's the truth which must be avoided at any and all costs in order to keep a conspiracy alive.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Lamar wrote
I have restricted myself to the RELIGION forum in order to stay out of trouble,

:laughing9: :laughing7: LOL good one amigo! :thumbsup: No one ever gets ruffed feathers in that board right? :D ;D

Lamar also wrote
people still believe that Jesus was married.

Well, we can't seem to prove that he wasn't, and it is probably not possible to prove either way. I fail to see what difference it would make either way, but to some folks that leads to a whole new set of theories and "what if" scenarios, leading to such successful movies as the Da Vinci Code etc.
Oroblanco

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
lamar said:
.... Why would 12 Apostles, upstanding and Orthodox Jews, perpetuate a lie? ....

It was time for a new incarnation of the hero sun god - the same hero sun god man has always had, clothed in a new contemporary champion. It was an opportunity for the Church of Rome to begin building their enormous wealth-accumulation and political control machine using a new mythical god as their front man. Replace the old pagan gods with a new pagan god. The truth of christianity remains hidden, and we get Jesus to worship, and pay for, 'or else'. The marriage of Jesus to Mary Magdalene, and the surviving bloodline, are moot points if you cannot demonstrate that a person named Jesus of Nazareth existed except in scripture.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Springfield said:
lamar said:
.... Why would 12 Apostles, upstanding and Orthodox Jews, perpetuate a lie? ....

It was time for a new incarnation of the hero sun god - the same hero sun god man has always had, clothed in a new contemporary champion. It was an opportunity for the Church of Rome to begin building their enormous wealth-accumulation and political control machine using a new mythical god as their front man. Replace the old pagan gods with a new pagan god. The truth of christianity remains hidden, and we get Jesus to worship, and pay for, 'or else'. The marriage of Jesus to Mary Magdalene, and the surviving bloodline, are moot points if you cannot demonstrate that a person named Jesus of Nazareth existed except in scripture.
Dear Springfield;
Yes, we can prove definitively that Jesus of Nazareth did exist and He did walk upon the face of the Earth. In fact, Jesus was mentioned in non-Biblical texts, not once but twice by Flavius Josephus, who was prominent Jew and also a Roman citizen. He lived from 37-100AD. In his text Testimonium Flavianum, he wrote:

"About this time came Jesus, a wise man, if indeed it is appropriate to call him a man. For he was a performer of paradoxical feats, a teacher of people who accept the unusual with pleasure, and he won over many of the Jews and also many Greeks. He was the Christ. When Pilate, upon the accusation of the first men amongst us, condemned him to be crucified, those who had formerly loved him did not cease to follow him, for he appeared to them on the third day, living again, as the divine prophets foretold, along with a myriad of other marvelous things concerning him. And the tribe of the Christians, so named after him, has not disappeared to this day.

Also, Josephus mentioned St. James as
"the brother of Jesus, the one was called Christ".
And whenever one researches the history of a Jewish person, the very best place to start your research at would be with the Hebrew records of the period in the person supposedly lived. In the Tannaitic period, it is written that:

It is taught: On the eve of Passover they hung Yeshu and the crier went forth for forty days beforehand declaring that "[Yeshu] is going to be stoned for practicing witchcraft, for enticing and leading Israel astray. Anyone who knows something to clear him should come forth and exonerate him." But no one had anything exonerating for him and they hung him on the eve of Passover. Ulla said: Would one think that we should look for exonerating evidence for him? He was an enticer and God said (Deuteronomy 13:9) "Show him no pity or compassion, and do not shield him." Yeshu was different because he was close to the government.

In short, there is no compelling reason to think that Jesus did not exist.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
lamar said:
Dear Springfield;
Yes, we can prove definitively that Jesus of Nazareth did exist and He did walk upon the face of the Earth. In fact, Jesus was mentioned in non-Biblical texts, not once but twice by Flavius Josephus, who was prominent Jew and also a Roman citizen. He lived from 37-100AD. In his text Testimonium Flavianum, he wrote: etc.....

.... In short, there is no compelling reason to think that Jesus did not exist.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Unfortunately, he was not contemporary with the alleged lifespan of Jesus, who died ca 30 ad. This makes Flavius Josephus' statements hearsay at best, fabrications at worst - an eyewitness, certainly not. A curious student who looks into the matter might find that the 'compelling reason' to believe the myth is shockingly thin at best, and arguably non-existant. Solar theology has a long and consistant line of hero sun gods who, like Jesus, represented an idea of perfection and power for men to aspire to. They were ideals, not flesh and blood people.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Springfield said:
lamar said:
Dear Springfield;
Yes, we can prove definitively that Jesus of Nazareth did exist and He did walk upon the face of the Earth. In fact, Jesus was mentioned in non-Biblical texts, not once but twice by Flavius Josephus, who was prominent Jew and also a Roman citizen. He lived from 37-100AD. In his text Testimonium Flavianum, he wrote: etc.....

.... In short, there is no compelling reason to think that Jesus did not exist.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Unfortunately, he was not contemporary with the alleged lifespan of Jesus, who died ca 30 ad. This makes Flavius Josephus' statements hearsay at best, fabrications at worst - an eyewitness, certainly not. A curious student who looks into the matter might find that the 'compelling reason' to believe the myth is shockingly thin at best, and arguably non-existant. Solar theology has a long and consistant line of hero sun gods who, like Jesus, represented an idea of perfection and power for men to aspire to. They were ideals, not flesh and blood people.
Dear springfield;
Your last reply was a theological opinion, which is wholly religious in nature, therefore I cannot respond to it unless a similar statement is fielded in the RELIGION section.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
lamar said:
Dear springfield;
Your last reply was a theological opinion, which is wholly religious in nature, therefore I cannot respond to it unless a similar statement is fielded in the RELIGION section.
Your friend;
LAMAR

I'm not asking for your response. I'm merely stating that an interested truth seeker has other options available to him than dogma. A closed mind blocks any increase in awareness - that goes for 'treasure hunting' as well as religion and all other aspects of our lives.

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
A long, long time ago... In a galaxy far, far away... I too believed the stories of the Knights Templar.

Their wealth is well documented, all a person has to do is take the time to look.

According to the Papal Decree, when the Pope pardoned the Knights Templar and then disbanded them, the KT's, all their possessions, all their holdings, records, and all their wealth was transferred to the Hospitaliers. The KT's that did not make the transition to the Hospitaliers either left the order and returned home, or headed South and formed the Knights of Malta. All the above accounts are easily investigated using the Catholic church archives, the records of the Hospitaliers and the Knights of Malta. The KT's were fastidious book-keepers, just like every other monastic order, every aspect of their "domain" and exploits were well documented. These documents and records were transferred and became the property of the Hospitaliers upon the disbandment, like other monastic orders - they were faithful to the church and to the Pope.

The money trail, or wealth trail, is well documented as to where and what the actual wealth was that the KT's possessed. This wealth is documented by a number of govt. archives located throughout Europe, and archives of the other prominent churches of the time period. The only thing that is not known is what the ORIGINAL Knight Templars took with them when they vacated the Temple Mount and went back to Europe. There is a lot of rumor, speculation, and hypothesis as to what they were doing the many years they were there or what they found, but there is no evidence to back any hypothesis one way or the other. No records or evidence one way or the other has ever been found that I have found or that I am aware of.

There could very well be evidence of their exploits while on the Temple Mount, but it would be buried in the Catholic Church Archives in Rome. There are documents and artifacts that will never see the light of day, or for public viewing, due to the sensitive nature of these artifacts. Every mainstream church has their archive that is closed and off limits to all but a certain few. Every govt throughout history has had the same policy, it still happens today, i.e. the good old U.S. Govt. The more they deny the existence of such things, the more they have to hide.

The wealth of the KT Order was well known, a majority of the wealth is well documented as to the origin and as to what happened to it. There are some aspects as to what they ultimately possessed and what happened to it. Is the remaining aspects of their wealth in a position to where anyone can find it? I seriously doubt that. The "wealth" would be the knowledge of what it was they ultimately help.

I am not being a naysayer, just done a lot of studying, a lot of researching, and reading my family history. No, I am not Catholic, family ancestors haven't been since the 1100's or before one side, the other side never was. No I am not a Mason, never have been, never will be one. We do have family history/genealogy going back for more the 1600 yrs, and I do have distant family members that were KT's (some survived, some didn't), Masons, and some members of other groups with less than savory principles. Our family history does have letters, charters, correspondence, and other communications from these people chronicling their escapades, journeys, and exploits.

I have made other posts here on the forums concerning where the majority of the KT wealth actually came from.

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder if this REALLY has anything to do with the Templars.....

Indiana Jones meets The Da Vinci Code in tiny French village

Police have been called in to patrol the area near the village of Sougraigne, population 82, in the Aude region over fears the startling claims will lead to a sudden, massive influx of unwanted treasure hunters.

The cave's whereabouts on a rocky, wooded hillside were a long kept secret by the three would-be "raiders" and only made public last week because of an acrimonious dispute between the men.

Sougraigne is very close to Rennes-Le-Chateau, whose charismatic and mysteriously wealthy priest, Béranger Saunière, partly inspired Dan Brown's bestselling novel. One of the book's characters, the Louvre curator, borrows the Saunière surname.

Legend has it that untold treasures are hidden in the vicinity of Rennes-Le-Chateau.

These include the gold of the Visigoths, said to include the original menorah, the seven-branched gold candelabrum used by Moses in the wilderness and later in the Temple in Jerusalem, built by King Solomon.
Related Articles

Other possible glittering prizes said to await those who can crack hidden religious codes are the treasure of the Knights Templar, scrolls proving that Jesus and Mary Magdalene had a secret love child and the lost treasure of the Cathars, whose crumbling 11th century castles still sit atop mountains in the nearby Pyrenees.

The hunt began in the early 1900s, after the late Father Saunière's maid servant, Marie Dénarnaud, claimed he had hidden treasure under Rennes-Le-Chateau. Father Saunière had mysteriously amassed the equivalent of a million pounds in gold. While the official explanation is he cheated parishioners who paid for hundreds of masses he never gave, the legend the money came from a more mysterious source persists to this day.

A hundred and fifty thousand tourists visit the village every year in the vain hope of unearthing such tantalising hoards – to the extent that digging has been banned.

But the three researchers, Michel Vallet, Didier Héricart de Thury and Franck Daffos, believe hunters were looking in the wrong place all that time, and that the treasure lies in a cave on a tiny hill called Pech d'En-Couty.

They kept their excavations, using hi-tech equipment from the US, secret for the past three years. However, their search was suddenly brought to public attention following the publication of a book on July 12 by two of the trio, called "The Gold of Rennes", which offers clues.

Furious that he had not been party to their oeuvre, Michel Vallet took revenge by posting a photo on the internet last Sunday of the cave entrance where the three believe the treasure lies.

Horrified, Franck Daffos, who has spent 40 years hunting for the elusive gold, contacted local gendarmes. "A terrible waste must be avoided at all costs," he told Midi-Libre, the regional newspaper.

"Michel Vallet has ruined our work. The area must be secured to stop pillagers from seizing (the treasure)," he said.

He wants the state to file a legal complaint for "inciting the pillaging of national heritage".

Police are now carrying out discreet patrols.

Locals, however are more circumspect.

"We get nutters all the time," said Alexandre Painco, mayor of Rennes-Le-Chateau. "Some have abandoned their work, wives and children to hunt treasure." He said the fact that the village is a few miles from Bugarach only made matters worse.

Bugarach's mayor has threatened to call in the army to stop a tide of "esoteric outsiders" from overrunning the place on the December 31, 2012, as they believe it is the only place in the world that will be spared from Armageddon.

Dieudonné Roussette, who owns the land where the treasure allegedly is buried, said: "I am sceptical." "But my wife Patrician believes in it. She's read everything on Rennes-Le-Chateau. She says the Visigoth treasure is indeed buried on our domain," he told Le Parisien.

The preceeding was courtesy of http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...The-Da-Vinci-Code-in-tiny-French-village.html

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Rebel - KGC said:
:D HA! "Google" Knights of Malta... :wink: :coffee2: :read2:
Dear Rebel-KGC;
Wrong Order my friend. The Knights of Malta are the Hospitallers.
Your friend;
LAMAR

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lamar,
Of course Jesus was married. It's part of the Eternal plan. The church is STILL keeping it a secret.
Nick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread