Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
jdsarasin8194 said:
HCW said:
dank said:
i hate to admit it, but i was one of those punk kids not to long ago!!
i was just telling my buddy the other day, about 15 years ago i was at a beach hangen out, and a MDer was passing by, me and my friends threw all the change in our pockets in front of the poor guy who was trying to dig enough change for a cup of coffee! ( or so we has assumed!)
the stupid guy didn't even find our change we threw down!(he was ignoring us) we thought how lame is this guy! and laughed at him!
little did we know, hes metal detector probably cost more than the car i was driving at the time!
i usually go easy on kids, mostly caz i know there just dump! (from personal experience).
Good thing to keep in mind . I think most, if not all of us were like that to one degree or other once. I don't remember being a litter bug at all when I was a kid. My parents taught me to be respectful of others but I did do some pretty knuckleheaded things I'm sure.
Why can't you guys say "punk kids" instead of kids in general, there is NO problem with the kid society, just the few kids that think that they are cool by being punks! And yes, we are your future leaders and we will be the best leaders that this country has ever seen!
I don't know why your qouting me here. I didn't say anything about "Punk Kids". But if you read my post you would notice that I'm defending you.

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
HCW said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
HCW said:
dank said:
i was just telling my buddy the other day, about 15 years ago i was at a beach hangen out, and a MDer was passing by, me and my friends threw all the change in our pockets in front of the poor guy who was trying to dig enough change for a cup of coffee! ( or so we has assumed!)
the stupid guy didn't even find our change we threw down!(he was ignoring us) we thought how lame is this guy! and laughed at him!
little did we know, hes metal detector probably cost more than the car i was driving at the time!
i usually go easy on kids, mostly caz i know there just dump! (from personal experience).
Good thing to keep in mind . I think most, if not all of us were like that to one degree or other once. I don't remember being a litter bug at all when I was a kid. My parents taught me to be respectful of others but I did do some pretty knuckleheaded things I'm sure.
Why can't you guys say "punk kids" instead of kids in general, there is NO problem with the kid society, just the few kids that think that they are cool by being punks! And yes, we are your future leaders and we will be the best leaders that this country has ever seen!
I don't know why your qouting me here. I didn't say anything about "Punk Kids". But if you read my post you would notice that I'm defending you.
I'm only quoting you cause I couldn't find the guy's post who you quoted so I quoted you for his post... sorry.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
kenley said:
That is what's the matter with kids. I didn't read where anyone said they were all bad. This thread sure tripped a lot of triggers.
63 bkpkr..My two youngest are backpacking in Afganstan. (ages 38 Army, and 32 Marine)

A huge "thank you" to your boys. :thumbsup:

Kanyontreasures

Jan 13, 2010
idaho
Detector(s) used
whites prizm 3, whites bullseye ii
jdsarasin8194 said:
HCW said:
dank said:
i dono about the greatst but we will try and bust our buts!! and the first step is to get obama out of offace!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peacock said:
I have had a four year old pinch my lag in Isreal. Guess it is how they are brought up. Also had stones thrown at me from little children in Isreal.

Hmmm...
Time to get out of Israel?

Scott

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
peacock said:
I have had a four year old pinch my lag in Isreal. Guess it is how they are brought up. Also had stones thrown at me from little children in Isreal.

What is a lag? Hope it isn't an something we don't want to hear about. Also, hope this isn't going to turn somehow into a antisemetic diatribe. :-[

John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread