Whats the Best Prank Youve Pulled or Had Pulled on you?

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: What's the Best Prank You've Pulled or Had Pulled on you?

Well, guess it's time to fess up....my dau and hubby pulled a prank on me....and boy was I madder than 7734!!!!!!!!!! (now it's funny, but don't tell them that LOL)

They put clear plastic wrap on the toilet bowl and put the seat down....so when I sat down....well, it was a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's say....it went everywhere!!!!

I have now WALKED THE HALL OF SHAME with my HEAD HELD HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!

HH.......Ann

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My buddy and I took two little girls fishing on the lake in a boat. It was heavy overcast and chilly. The fishing was lousy and, after a bit, it started to rain. They were miserable. Finally one of them got a bite and reeled a fish in, all the while with a little squealing and a big grin on her face. They had on raincoats with hoods and about all you could see of their faces was their mouth and chin. Felt sorry for the other kid so we took the same fish and put it on her hook and yelled to her that she had a bite. She got as excited as the first girl did.(They couldn't see us either) After a while that fish was pretty worn out but we would shake the net and splash the water around to make it look like it was just caught. They think they limited out and, to this day, they still don't know how catching one fish made for a great trip.

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

ronandann said:
Well, guess it's time to fess up....my dau and hubby pulled a prank on me....and boy was I madder than 7734!!!!!!!!!! (now it's funny, but don't tell them that LOL)

They put clear plastic wrap on the toilet bowl and put the seat down....so when I sat down....well, it was a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's say....it went everywhere!!!!

I have now WALKED THE HALL OF SHAME with my HEAD HELD HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!

HH.......Ann

LOL!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thats one I have never heard of. I'll have to give that a try sometime. (After detecting season is over of course).

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Working in sheet metal can be fun- there are rights of passage for all employees, lol!

I once drilled a hole in the handle of a wooden file holder, cut off an old extention cord about a foot, and siliconed it in place. Then I went and asked the new tool room attendant if he could find someone to get this "electric file" sharpened. Took him awhile, calling tool sharpening places, to find out there was no such thing! LOL!

When a piece of metal gets cut too short, for whatever reason, it is fun to ask the new employee to go get the "metal stretcher" to fix it.

And then there is an oldie but a goodie. Take a little of the juice from a can of sardines and smear a little inside of a welder's hood. He'll spend all day trying to figure out where that smell is coming from!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

Jeffro...were you ever in the NAVY? LMAO.....sounds kinda' like pranks we pulled in the Navy....like asking a "new recruit, first time at sea" to go to the bosuns locker and get "2 fathoms of water line", or go to the engine room for "10 feet of fallopian tube", or standing the "mail buoy watch" while at sea...or better yet....sending someone to find the keys so the Captain can get the ship underway LOL...........You brought back some memories LMAO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

madfranks

May 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero

When I was a little kid (6 or 7 years old), my dad put me up to this one to scare my mom. We took a bottle of Windex (you know that blue stuff that cleans windows), emptied it out and washed it out good. Then we put in a mixture of water and blue food coloring so it looked just like windex. I walked up to my mom drinking it straight out of the bottle and she freaked out!! My dad came in laughing and admitted it was a joke, then she hit him. He he he. I can't wait to put my kids up to the same joke and scare my wife!

S

stefen

One night when I came home from an evening college class, I boiled some weenies for a late night dinner.

My mother asked me to make some tea for her.

Yep. I did the deed.

Served her WEENIE-WATER tea ;D

P

PostFatal

stefen said:
One night when I came home from an evening college class, I boiled some weenies for a late night dinner.

My mother asked me to make some tea for her.

Yep. I did the deed.

Served her WEENIE-WATER tea ;D

one lump or two?..........on your head I mean.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

when i did restrauant work for years
we would break in the new drivers with the lump of dough in a bun
put it in a bag as if it were a delivery
make up a ticket name addy etc
well it was a gay bar
and the name on the ticket would be like
"bob kneeling"
"phil mycrack"
the bartenders got a kick out of these poor guys commin in and they would play along for a little while
;D ;D ;D

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool

Back in the mid 70's they showed the Exorsist on ABC TV, it was a big deal. My Dads sister didnt want to watch it alone so she walked the few blocks to our house to watch it with my Dad. I was about 11 & the movie scared the hell out of me, realy shook me to the core! Well, after the movie was over my aunt said she was walking home, Dad asked her if she wanted a ride, she said no. Now, my Dad is one of the all time great practical jokers, I grew up with his ingenious ideas & was usualy incorporated into them if I wasnt on the receiving end. As soon as my aunt walked out my Dad grabbed me & instructed me to run as fast as I could to the end of the alley & wait in the bushes for my aunt to walk by, to jump out & scare the hell outa her! After that movie she was ripe fer the pickin! I got about halfway down the alley when I realized how dark it was, with the image of a girls head spinning around still fresh in my mind! I bravely continued to the end of the alley & got down on all fours in some bushes & waited for my aunt. Just as I saw her coming & was about to pounce my Dad grabbed me from behind & screamed, bout crapped my pants! Seems he ran out the back door right after me & crept up on me, & my aunt knew all about it, was in on the joke! They still tease me to this day! :(

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dekalb33 said:
when i did restrauant work for years
we would break in the new drivers with the lump of dough in a bun
put it in a bag as if it were a delivery
make up a ticket name addy etc
well it was a gay bar
and the name on the ticket would be like
"bob kneeling"
"phil mycrack"
the bartenders got a kick out of these poor guys commin in and they would play along for a little while
;D ;D ;D
Bart simpson............ :D :D :D

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The movie PSSSSSSSST...It's about snakes....my sister and I had watched it one night when we were little and were getting ready for bed(we had to share a room)...she had gone in the room before me so I had to turn out the light which was on the other side of the room (the parents then didnt allow us to have lamps...saved on energy)anyway I turned it off and jumped into my bed...my sister started talking about the movie and how scary it was and all the while I kept hearing a noise like psssss psssss...I said listen do you hear that she said Hear what.....and again psssss....I said turn on the light....she said no (of course) she told me to do it....the whole time Im thinking about the snakes and she knew it...I climbed from my bed to her bed to the top of a night stand to the top of the dresser just so I didnt touch the floor and flipped on the light....By then she was laughing her azz off at me she had a spool of thread under my bed and was dragging it ever so slowly to make the psssss psssss noise.....That was the night my sister learned what a flying leap was....I dove from the top dresser onto her and said pay backs are 7734!

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Pay backs ....while this sister of mine was at Girl Scout camp for a week.....I rearranged our bedroom.....she didnt have a clue.....the night she came home all she did was go straight to bed....everyone was downstairs and we heard this huge thump....we ran up the steps turned the light on in our bedroom and she was on the floor looking up as if to say what happened I laughed my butt off and RAN..........I forgot to mention I MOVED YOUR BED.....NEXT TIME TURN THE LIGHT ON.....

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

When I was first on the PD, two Sergeants shared a car, one on one shift and one on another. The evening shift sergeant was one of those guys who carried a spray bottle of disinfectant and squirted everything down after someone else had used it. He was scared to death of getting germs. The day shift sergeant got peeved at watching him spray the car down at shift change so with my help he pulled a prank on the evening shift sergeant. Just before he would go off duty he would put a block of limburger cheese inside the heater vent. As soon as the heater was turned on, that horrible smell permeated the entire interior of the police car. So the victim of the prank would spray and spray but nothing would help. The prankster had me to go to the victim and tell him that he ( daytime sergeant) had a rare jungle foot rot and that one of his feet was rotting off and there was nothing that could be done to help him. The victime bailed out of that police car and wouldn't ever drive it again. So the daytime sergeant had it all to himself after that! Monty

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fleamistress said:
An easy one to post is the old everybody out of the car and run around it a few times until the light turns green again...
Did it once and they left me standing......They came back though.......Did anyone ever stop to pick up a hitch hiker who was carrying a very large suitcase and once he got to the trunk of the car... peel off.............those were the good days...wouldnt do it now might get shot or hunted down and killed.....it was funny at the time bcause my mom was with me.....she said do you know him...I said No. she says you know what your father and I told you to never pick up strangers....I said yep....then I said wait watch Mom.......good thing we werent too far from home I think she sprung a leak....

G

GETTOGATERSAM

buscadero said:
??? Let's Hear 'em, Everybody! We all love hearing about a good, harmless Prank!!
well my mom told my dad to go outside bang on the window and scream ... basically to make me wet my pants .... so my dad and I got your own MICHELLE back ... my dad threw a huge stick down the stairs , screaming OW OH AHHHH !!!!!!!!!! When my mom got there he was laying on the steps like he hit his head ..... at that time she was painting something gold ... she yelled "J55454 !!! GET UP BEFORE I PAINT YOU GOLD !!!!!!!!" you should've seen my dad jump ... it was hilarious .. ya had to be there

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GETTOGATERSAM said:
buscadero said:
??? Let's Hear 'em, Everybody! We all love hearing about a good, harmless Prank!!
well my mom told my dad to go outside bang on the window and scream ... basically to make me wet my pants .... so my dad and I got your own MICHELLE back ... my dad threw a huge stick down the stairs , screaming OW OH AHHHH !!!!!!!!!! When my mom got there he was laying on the steps like he hit his head ..... at that time she was painting something gold ... she yelled "J55454 !!! GET UP BEFORE I PAINT YOU GOLD !!!!!!!!" you should've seen my dad jump ... it was hilarious .. ya had to be there
She forgot to mention that I also said DONT DO THAT CRAP!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

When I was youg, about 6, I had to go to the hospital for eye surgery. While there, the folks brought me a toy to play with. It was one of those rubber toy spiders that jumped when the bulb was squeezed. One day I laid in wait next to the door and when a nurse carrying a couple of bedpans was walking down the hall, I gave it a couple of quick squeezes. She saw it, screamed, threw one of the bedpans at the spider and the other went up into the air. BTW, they weren't empty in the beginning. Needless to say, the spider was confiscated and stayed at the nurse's station till I went home. They gave it to the folks and it was 5 years before I ever saw it again. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread