Who says a DFX wont hunt deep

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Who says a DFX won't hunt deep

Hit a few old boat ramps and camp grounds and came up with one memorial penny lol :thumbsup:

Went by and old high school now elementary school as dark came in. Found the rest of the clad there around 3-4 inches. You can see the scratch my lesche did to the nickel. After it got pretty dark and I was heading back to my truck I got good silver hit in the 7 inch range. The little button or pin cap what ever it is, below the quarter my lesche was totally in the hole I dug hunting it. So I would think it was in the 9-10 inch range. I had to use my pinpointer light for light as I dug and hunted it. It probably took 5-10 minutes to locate and find the little thing. lol Now I just gotta figure out what it was from :icon_scratch: back of an earring I am guessing

Attachments

• hunts may 1 08.jpg
    hunts may 1 08.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,245
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Re: Who says a DFX won't hunt deep

Sniffer said:
you probably went right over them and didn't know it, they rang up as junk on mine. kept bouncing between quarter, dime, penny and back. I think they'll still be there next year LOL

Sniffer

maybe I don't think I was on them, lol I sure know where they are NOT lol Ahhh the memories you don't forget lol I sure did have fun and ty again for those tags :thumbsup:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Bridge end look at the "program topic" you made in the white's forum. I posted a program I find to be VERY good. :)

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Eu_citzen said:
Bridge end look at the "program topic" you made in the white's forum. I posted a program I find to be VERY good. :)

I did thanks I copied it and gonna try it too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions