jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CARSON CITY — A California woman has been determined to be the rightful heir to $7.4 million in gold coins hoarded by a reclusive cousin, despite some seemingly unlikely claims by others, including a “secret agent” who suddenly remembered he was a relative. :laughing7:

A man in Florida wrote a letter asserting he was a secret agent and had suffered a severe head injury and just recently remembered he was related to Samasko,

Why didn't I think of that :BangHead:

Carson City Clerk-Recorder Alan Glover said a monthlong genealogical search determined Arlene Magdon, a first cousin, is the only living relative of Walter Samasko Jr., who died in May.
Magdon has kept a low profile but has hired a financial adviser for assistance once the money is released, probably in the middle of next year, Glover said.

Woman named heir to recluse who hid $7.4 million in coins at home - Las Vegas Sun News

Last edited:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably the gold presidentials or sacs , she is a clad lova. And that secret agent an even bigger one. I'll never stoop low enough to claim some clad, especially if it was not mine in the first place.

Carson city? AKA SKUNKSVILLE!?!??!?!??!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions