Xterra70 hit beach again for 3 hours..is that beach a coin mine or what?

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
Well i wakeup 4.45 and i hit the beach at around 5.20 till 8.30,first people come to lay their blankets at 7am!...well all what u see is from belt 100 on 100feet,beach is around 400feet long and i think 120wide(its a front of walk from many hotels).

I was pretty much all the time getting signals,some trash but not much.

No gold,no silver,nothing exiting...im getting better and better with know what i will dig out when it comes to signals.
I didn't put on that pictures some very bad condition coins..overall i got 98 coins in 3 hours.

Did anyone here hunting with xterra70 can give me some hint ...with number u will see mostly if theres gold or silver under.. ???
Gosh i can't get dam sand scoop on this island i gotta cut some box and drill holes...

heres picture..
(its day 5th of my xterra70hunts)

Attachments

• hunt5.JPG
    hunt5.JPG
    251 KB · Views: 379
Upvote 0

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
Silver rings will generally read from 30 to 44. Most for me have been in the 34 to 40 range depending on the ring size. Gold is normally 8 to 34, but can go even higher for a big piece, or lower for something like a small earring. Platinum can read almost as low as 0, and I don't think it will go above 10 or 12, but I could be wrong on that. These are general ideas, have you noticed all numbers above iron are listed? DIG EVERYTHING ON THE BEACH!!! :wink:

OP
OP
Marius

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
utah hunter said:
Silver rings will generally read from 30 to 44. Most for me have been in the 34 to 40 range depending on the ring size. Gold is normally 8 to 34, but can go even higher for a big piece, or lower for something like a small earring. Platinum can read almost as low as 0, and I don't think it will go above 10 or 12, but I could be wrong on that. These are general ideas, have you noticed all numbers above iron are listed? DIG EVERYTHING ON THE BEACH!!! :wink:

Man...i skip many of those 0-8signals..well im here for 1.5months more so i may detect it again,gosh...i didn't skip nothing below 10 i think..i hope.. :-\
Thx for numbers i will nail them with hammer to my head now ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread