Xterra70 hit beach again for 3 hours..is that beach a coin mine or what?

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
Well i wakeup 4.45 and i hit the beach at around 5.20 till 8.30,first people come to lay their blankets at 7am!...well all what u see is from belt 100 on 100feet,beach is around 400feet long and i think 120wide(its a front of walk from many hotels).

I was pretty much all the time getting signals,some trash but not much.

No gold,no silver,nothing exiting...im getting better and better with know what i will dig out when it comes to signals.
I didn't put on that pictures some very bad condition coins..overall i got 98 coins in 3 hours.

Did anyone here hunting with xterra70 can give me some hint ...with number u will see mostly if theres gold or silver under.. ???
Gosh i can't get dam sand scoop on this island i gotta cut some box and drill holes...

heres picture..
(its day 5th of my xterra70hunts)

Attachments

• hunt5.JPG
    hunt5.JPG
    251 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0
Silver rings will generally read from 30 to 44. Most for me have been in the 34 to 40 range depending on the ring size. Gold is normally 8 to 34, but can go even higher for a big piece, or lower for something like a small earring. Platinum can read almost as low as 0, and I don't think it will go above 10 or 12, but I could be wrong on that. These are general ideas, have you noticed all numbers above iron are listed? DIG EVERYTHING ON THE BEACH!!! :wink:

utah hunter said:
Silver rings will generally read from 30 to 44. Most for me have been in the 34 to 40 range depending on the ring size. Gold is normally 8 to 34, but can go even higher for a big piece, or lower for something like a small earring. Platinum can read almost as low as 0, and I don't think it will go above 10 or 12, but I could be wrong on that. These are general ideas, have you noticed all numbers above iron are listed? DIG EVERYTHING ON THE BEACH!!! :wink:

Man...i skip many of those 0-8signals..well im here for 1.5months more so i may detect it again,gosh...i didn't skip nothing below 10 i think..i hope.. :-\
Thx for numbers i will nail them with hammer to my head now ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back