What's new

My best finds for 2013

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't get out much this year so not as many good finds compared to other years. Thanks for looking HH
 
You certainly had some quality finds!
 
Your buttons and some coins have awesome detail! You may not have hunted a lot but you made it count! Congrats!
HH in 2014!
 
You got some older places to hunt and you got some real nice goodies. Congrats, and hope you can get out more this year!
 
At least your modest. Nice finds.
 
Good stuff my man ...awesome.
 
Coop, I've always enjoyed your video's. Best of luck 2014 and I'll be watching.

Time Machine.
 
GREAT finds, Excellent Video, and great music! That seal was the highlight, but the rest of it is first rate as well.

HH and Best Wishes for an Excellent 2014,

Buckles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom