pl8man
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 4,204
- Reaction score
- 4,643
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- San Jose , California
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
It was one great year
. I thought I would do my 2013 totals post . I kept all the silver I found this year and kept only 5 gold rings , the rest of my gold was sold . I got $ 721.00 for the gold sold
. Total clad for 2013 was $1,387.05 ! Total rings found were 139 = 11 gold , 58 silver and 70 plated or junk . Silver coins were 24 including a 1 oz silver Eagle ! Total wheats were 75 and 2 Indians . Other silver jewelery totaled 29 and 3 other gold items . 
Time to close the book on 2013 and get out tomorrow and start the new year
HH
Glen
. I thought I would do my 2013 totals post . I kept all the silver I found this year and kept only 5 gold rings , the rest of my gold was sold . I got $ 721.00 for the gold sold 
Time to close the book on 2013 and get out tomorrow and start the new year
HH
Glen


.


Andi










