What's new

My treasure from 2013 , Gold & Silver

Great amount of treasure there!!! You always get the chunky gold rings Glen! Tons of silver too ..WOW! Heres to a better 2014!!
 
That's some hardcore hunting. Good luck for 2014. :icon_thumright:
 
My year end was taking 10 minutes getting a dime out of the frozen ground.:tongue3:

You did well my Friend,I still say you got Bionic Knees!!!:laughing7:

God Bless


Chris
 
I should say so! :notworthy:
Where were the majority of those found? Parks, totlots, lakes.....??

I hunt mainly schools and some parks . All turf finds .
Glen
 
WADIFIND, oh poor Blingie couldn't stand the overload! A little late for tiny sunglasses, but just set a ring next to him and see how fast he recovers!
 
very impressive season!
 
nicely done. But next year take pictures of anything you sell before you sell it so we can see all of your loot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom