map dowsing

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI. this gentleman map dowsed Tayopa from Alaska, to date he as never been in the state of 'chihuahua. His dowsed map was almost 8o% correct with the data that we have found through conventional geophysical exploration results and sat imaging. I tried to get him to do it again as a sort of verification, this is the EM that I received from his son-in-law. Obviously map dowsing works for him , but how or why? My maps are full of squiggly lines from his pencil, where he hit a hot spot it is a solid black area and right on ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Don\'s son-in-9law\'s answer  to my asking for Don©.jpg
    Don\'s son-in-9law\'s answer to my asking for Don©.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 288
  • Don\'s son-in-law\'s answer ----©.jpg
    Don\'s son-in-law\'s answer ----©.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 278

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Realde.....Some of these Map Dowsers amaze me. Some are so accurate and provide information that can not be found any where else...Art

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Many believers quote that line about divination being an abomination in the eyes of the lord or somesuch. Difficult to reconcile that belief with the fact that so many priests are dowsers. Some of them have published dowsing books - witness Abbe Mermet and John Rudd. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
author=Siegfried Schlagrule Many believers quote that line about divination being an abomination in the eyes of the lord or somesuch. Difficult to reconcile that belief with the fact that so many priests are dowsers. Some of them have published dowsing books - witness Abbe Mermet and John Rudd. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule
I agree completely Siegfried, that is the paradox of religion. The priests can do it, but not the lay.

Incidentally Hypnosis and hyper suggestion played an important part in early religion..

p.s. I honored the families decision, even though I did want further work from him, which, while not critical, did sort of frost the cake of Tayopa. Also he did show two unknown areas that since, we have found to be hot spots ??.

Don Jose de La Mancha
[/quote]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread