Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #3,381 nice mantle piece !!
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #3,382 big mahogany slab !
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,780 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #3,383 I get alot of.....that's impossible you cant cut that with a chain saw....till they see it in action !! I had to buck the hips off this piece to make it fit in the saw mill. I can just barley move these pieces by myself.
I get alot of.....that's impossible you cant cut that with a chain saw....till they see it in action !! I had to buck the hips off this piece to make it fit in the saw mill. I can just barley move these pieces by myself.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #3,384
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #3,385
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 Thread Owner #3,386 rook3434 said: View attachment 1811201 Click to expand... I have a feeling that is going to get a lot of likes.
rook3434 said: View attachment 1811201 Click to expand... I have a feeling that is going to get a lot of likes.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #3,387
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 15, 2020 #3,388 devastated.... devastated... Attachments devastated.webp 27.9 KB · Views: 63
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 Thread Owner #3,389 bill from lachine said: devastated... Click to expand... LOL. I wonder if they will follow him around the yard?
bill from lachine said: devastated... Click to expand... LOL. I wonder if they will follow him around the yard?
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 Thread Owner #3,390
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #3,391
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #3,392
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #3,393
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #3,394
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #3,395
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #3,396 and some people say stockpiling toilet paper is B/S....
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #3,397 After two week Quarantine in the Bavarian Alps
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #3,398 Do you remember the good old times when the shelf's in the Super Markets was full of stuff?
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 15, 2020 #3,399 I suppose my post was removed... No biggie, won't happen again.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2020 #3,400 Was it important ?