Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you find the sold for price?
On ebay you click advanced search next to the blue search button at the top of the page, on the next page you enter the item your searching for, in this case I used "espo sig 925 bracelet" then check the box that says "sold listings" under the blue search button then click the search button. It brings back 12 results-

espo sig 925 bracelet | eBay

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On ebay you click advanced search next to the blue search button at the top of the page, on the next page you enter the item your searching for, in this case I used "espo sig 925 bracelet" then check the box that says "sold listings" under the blue search button then click the search button. It brings back 12 results-

espo sig 925 bracelet | eBay

Thanks now I know

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this up at an estate sale this weekend for a dollar. Everything in the whole house was a dollar but this is the only thing I bought, because everything else was junk.

Sold for $65. Probably could've got more for it but happy to see it go!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437958748.061990.jpg

bdsawyer

Feb 25, 2014
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went to an auction awhile back, got many box lots for $1. This nice 1960s TPS Japan tin windup toy was included in a $1 lot, it ended up selling for $350 a few weeks ago.

IMG_6261.JPG

MadPoetLaw

Feb 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fished a Furby - (Gizmo from the gremlins !8-)) out of a quarter bin full of stuffed animals at a local sale. It was the only thing i wanted and when I told the lady "let me run to my car and grab my change" she let me have it free. He's in great shape and works perfectly fine. Even had the original tags still attached. Sold for $31.00 with free shipping. Gizmo Furby 1999 Tiger Electronics Tested Excellent Condition with Tags | eBay

002.JPG

BTW Furbys always seem to sell well.

Aug 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday morning I found several items at a sale including what I believe to be an authentic Rolex watch. No box no papers but the diamonds shine the same as my wedding band when the laser light from my sons stylus. I will having it looked at it my jeweler here in morning. Also found several art prints from the national gallery in DC listed on art.com for 40 to 80. I have mine of those. Even if the watch don't turn out and is gold and diamonds still will be making a nice profit.

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday morning I found several items at a sale including what I believe to be an authentic Rolex watch. No box no papers but the diamonds shine the same as my wedding band when the laser light from my sons stylus. I will having it looked at it my jeweler here in morning. Also found several art prints from the national gallery in DC listed on art.com for 40 to 80. I have mine of those. Even if the watch don't turn out and is gold and diamonds still will be making a nice profit.

Welcome to Tnet! As a few have stated before, this thread is for things you found for $1 or less and then sold, part of the point being the item's final sale price. In the future I'd recommend making a separate thread for your new finds. I'm sure people would love to pitch in about the Rolex!

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this up at a sale a while back, The guy I bought it from had it in a pile of empty boxes, he was surprised I even wanted it. I don't think he included it in his final price for me, so I think that counts as a Dollar or less if he though it was trash. Just sold for 39.99+shipping to someone through the GSP, by the name I'm guessing it's going back to Japan.

ebay520.JPG

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this up at a sale a while back, The guy I bought it from had it in a pile of empty boxes, he was surprised I even wanted it. I don't think he included it in his final price for me, so I think that counts as a Dollar or less if he though it was trash. Just sold for 39.99+shipping to someone through the GSP, by the name I'm guessing it's going back to Japan.

View attachment 1195888

Very nice. Speaking of boxes, look at what this empty box sold for-
Vintage 1959 Marx Revolutionary War Set Series 2000 3408 Playset Box Only | eBay
Can you imagine paying almost $1600 for an empty box?

MadPoetLaw

Feb 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whenever I go to sales i always try to pick something up in a category I know nothing about. These are generally cheap little gambles and a great way to expand my knowledge base. Two weeks ago I spotted these two lazer tag guns at a sale. I normally walk right past the tables with nothing but plastic kids toys and in fact i did walk past these once. At second glance though i noticed they looked to be real functioning lazer tag guns so i figured why not. After noticing the name brand (Tiger Electronics - see my Furby posting previously in this thread :) ) i took the chance.

Paid $1. each and took them home for testing. Turns out they are quite popular. I also found out i had two guns and two accessories but testing proved they were not working properly. Had they been working the pair would have gone for well over $100.00 but I was happy with what they sold for as "parts or repair"
$_57.JPG
2 Phoenix LTX Lazer Tag Guns Blasters Parts or Repair Tiger Electronics | eBay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread