rplatym

Jul 1, 2015
auberry
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so who wants to help me with the lost Dutchman's mine that i found

I am the great great grandson of Jacobs partner Ebenezer. My grandpa led me to the mine and I have unburied it . I need help with tools and how to get it that I have found this mine I haven't been able to get any reply's from anyone from treasure net can anyone help with this . I'm in need of some equipment to finish getting the rocks that have been put in it there the size of pickups . If someone would like to help with and knows about mining. Or knows of a good company that would want this job and could handle the mining laws . Thank you for any help on this contact me my name is Chad I want to have this checked out in certain this is the mine that everyone has search for all these yrs . There is some complication with this thow . I was taking care of my grandpa for the last eight yrs sitting with him and helping him everyday I found the quartz vein and he told me I had found it and told me to claim it so we wrote up a paper and we noterized it .my mother was to take this to his lawyer . All of a sudden she decided to give him meds that was herting him and I tryed to stop her from giving this to him . My sister showed up and told him they were going to take away what the doctor prescribed him away and give him meds that would help him go see grandma . Well this freaked me out , I asked them to leave him alone and he asked me to stop them . They took him him to my sisters house and he was dead in a week . They forced him to take these drugs until he died . This to me is murder . Ya he was 92 yrs old . But that don't mean you can make him take them when he was asking them to leave him alone he would still be here if they would have left him alone . They are trying to take my home from me that he gave me he had sent me to the mine and fed me the clues that led up to me figuring out that this is the Dutchman mine and he said were the Dutchman to me . I'm fighting this in court and don't know what the judge will decide on this . But I have worked on this for five yrs with my grandpa he had gave this to me . I'm putting this out there that I have found this mine I wont let it get tooken from me in this way they have killed my grandpa they wanted me to sit there and watch this go on , I couldn't do that . They are trying to take this from us this is the reason why it was hid from people all these yrs . This needs to stop. No one else should die over this anymore . If they get this from me they have stolen it from me so I'm trying to get help with this . If anyone can help me with this . Lets do good with this mine and help with it . There is alot of people that need help in the world I don't need much there is plenty to be shared . The story says its the richest gold mine in the world . The way I see it it should be used to help the world with it . This could change the world so many out there that need help in disaster areas across the states and in parts of the world . This will take people to help do this if the story is right about this mine the money will be there for doing this . I'm ready to get started with this so if anyone would be interested in helping make this happen let me know thank you for your time . Time is one thing that everyone has only so much yrs, days ,minutes in there life . No one should take any away from some one . Every min with my grandpa was price less to me I loved watchen movie about this mine and the history of the west that tought about the mine . They took from me that was so important to me he was 92 yrs old. He had Sean so much was the wisest person the storys .he had so many I loved hearing them . He was a young man in his mind his body was old but the look in his eyes was of a young man . Every story he told you can see the yrs in his eyes how much wiser he was depending on the the age he was in the story . You could always see the young man eyes . Time , dont waste your time it dont matter how old the person is there eyes hold the youth in them . The best yrs of my life was sitting with him they took that away from me . Remember the elders should be respected and should be treated good you can learn so much from them . Take time to sit with your grandparents and listen to there storys . Help them if they need it and remember time you only have so much dont waste it . Or take it from someone you make it 92yrs and if they should be able to go the way they want to not forced to take drugs that will speed up there death . And how much that person means to another every minute counts

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
I am the great great grandson of Jacobs partner Ebenezer. My grandpa led me to the mine and I have unburied it . I need help with tools and how to get it that I have found this mine I haven't been able to get any reply's from anyone from treasure net can anyone help with this . I'm in need of some equipment to finish getting the rocks that have been put in it there the size of pickups . If someone would like to help with and knows about mining. Or knows of a good company that would want this job and could handle the mining laws . Thank you for any help on this contact me my name is Chad I want to have this checked out in certain this is the mine that everyone has search for all these yrs . There is some complication with this thow . I was taking care of my grandpa for the last eight yrs sitting with him and helping him everyday I found the quartz vein and he told me I had found it and told me to claim it so we wrote up a paper and we noterized it .my mother was to take this to his lawyer . All of a sudden she decided to give him meds that was herting him and I tryed to stop her from giving this to him . My sister showed up and told him they were going to take away what the doctor prescribed him away and give him meds that would help him go see grandma . Well this freaked me out , I asked them to leave him alone and he asked me to stop them . They took him him to my sisters house and he was dead in a week . They forced him to take these drugs until he died . This to me is murder . Ya he was 92 yrs old . But that don't mean you can make him take them when he was asking them to leave him alone he would still be here if they would have left him alone . They are trying to take my home from me that he gave me he had sent me to the mine and fed me the clues that led up to me figuring out that this is the Dutchman mine and he said were the Dutchman to me . I'm fighting this in court and don't know what the judge will decide on this . But I have worked on this for five yrs with my grandpa he had gave this to me . I'm putting this out there that I have found this mine I wont let it get tooken from me in this way they have killed my grandpa they wanted me to sit there and watch this go on , I couldn't do that . They are trying to take this from us this is the reason why it was hid from people all these yrs . This needs to stop. No one else should die over this anymore . If they get this from me they have stolen it from me so I'm trying to get help with this . If anyone can help me with this . Lets do good with this mine and help with it . There is alot of people that need help in the world I don't need much there is plenty to be shared . The story says its the richest gold mine in the world . The way I see it it should be used to help the world with it . This could change the world so many out there that need help in disaster areas across the states and in parts of the world . This will take people to help do this if the story is right about this mine the money will be there for doing this . I'm ready to get started with this so if anyone would be interested in helping make this happen let me know thank you for your time . Time is one thing that everyone has only so much yrs, days ,minutes in there life . No one should take any away from some one . Every min with my grandpa was price less to me I loved watchen movie about this mine and the history of the west that tought about the mine . They took from me that was so important to me he was 92 yrs old. He had Sean so much was the wisest person the storys .he had so many I loved hearing them . He was a young man in his mind his body was old but the look in his eyes was of a young man . Every story he told you can see the yrs in his eyes how much wiser he was depending on the the age he was in the story . You could always see the young man eyes . Time , dont waste your time it dont matter how old the person is there eyes hold the youth in them . The best yrs of my life was sitting with him they took that away from me . Remember the elders should be respected and should be treated good you can learn so much from them . Take time to sit with your grandparents and listen to there storys . Help them if they need it and remember time you only have so much dont waste it . Or take it from someone you make it 92yrs and if they should be able to go the way they want to not forced to take drugs that will speed up there death . And how much that person means to another every minute counts

It sounds like you will need a professional with deep pockets. An investor. If you have proof of your claims, I would share it only with your investors. You don't need to prove anything to the skeptics, unless you want to.

Your intentions seem honorable enough.
Good luck!

tjoslin53

Dec 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello rplatym! Not sure why people post that they have found the mine, probably never will. Everyone here had doubted those making the claim including me. But that being said, you want help, someone to prove it to, come out of the shadows with another that can support your claim, here I am! I know the region, the lore, and the lies. Speak now or not again, I await your response!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello rplatym! Not sure why people post that they have found the mine, probably never will. Everyone here had doubted those making the claim including me. But that being said, you want help, someone to prove it to, come out of the shadows with another that can support your claim, here I am! I know the region, the lore, and the lies. Speak now or not again, I await your response!

Tjoslin, please do not tell members not to speak or post again

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey rplatym, in another thread, " Is There Any Evidence that the Lost Dutchman Mine really exists? you said " He was 93 yrs old when he died " . We asked if you had any evidence to support this, as you won't encourage reliable investors to contribute without first providing some type of evidence or proof. As of yet, we have not heard anything, except now another plea for help.

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about showing us a picture of your Great Great Grandpa with Jacob Waltz? No harm in that right?

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey rplatym, in another thread, " Is There Any Evidence that the Lost Dutchman Mine really exists? you said " He was 93 yrs old when he died " . We asked if you had any evidence to support this, as you won't encourage reliable investors to contribute without first providing some type of evidence or proof. As of yet, we have not heard anything, except now another plea for help.

thanks i knew i had read it b4, was trying to find, was starting to think
i made a mistake and it was another poster

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the original post he made on July 4, 2015:
The mine is real I found it ,I am the great great grandson of the Dutchman's friend. Jacob waltz called his partner weiser ,short for Ebenezer they used there first names and that is how they came up with Jacob weiser this how no one could track them to it . Everyone has looked in the wrong mountain its not in the superstition mountain its in the superstitious mountain, its on a 160 acre ranch I have un dug this mine this I have tryed to let it be known that I have found this mine so people can quit looking for it . one thing about this mine is that way to many people have died over it and have looked for this mine and died looking for it . This is why it has been hid back then it was when the Indians were very mad about the miners invaiding there land they lost so many of there tribe to this mine . They were peaceful Indians until they had been forced into retaliating against the Spanish who have inslaved them in to digging this mine . They killed the Spanish this is how they lost this mine . The Indians were attacking the miners and this is why Jacob left and his partner got along with the Indians here just like I do they are my family I have lived around them my whole life my grandpa had sent me to where I found this mine . He was 93 yrs old when he died do to the drugs that he was forced to take by my mother and sisters he didn't need it or want it for some reason they figured they have are above the law . So fare they have got away with it . But they have forced him to take the drugs and he died . They are trying to take my house and the ranch he gave me and this is where the mine is and he has gave it to me . I have worked on this for five yrs as he clued this to me after I found the quartz vein on our property. He told me the day before they took him from his home that it was the Dutchman and I have put it all together. I am not positive of why they have done this to us but. I'm pretty certain why they have done wrong you don't make someone to take drugs they have asked not to give them to him until he dies thats murder to me . This mine has tooken enough people this needs to stop so the reason I am bringing this out is they are trying to take this from me . I have put this all together that this is the mine and I want to do help people with it . People need to stop looking for it its not lost anymore and it never was it was hid from the greedy . This mine needs to go to helping not herting I will need some help with it not shur who too talk to but this mine is the worlds richest gold mine in the world according to the story's and I feel it need to go to helping the world all I want is too go around help people that need it . Starting with the wounded soldiers from the war ,help the homeless people ,help people in disaster areas . If there is anyone that can help with this let me know . No more pain so It need to end even my grandpa lost his life over it . There is no reason why people should ack this way over it .

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
(Quote deleted)

I think that you deserve some credit for explaining your post and offering to help a complete stranger fulfill a dream. My only advice would be to not assume what others know and don't know about the inherent dangers involved in exploring the Superstitions. Unfortunately, the risks are well documented and proven time and time again. : (

Welcome to Tnet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tjoslin, have you read our rules? You again accuse member of lying, you can NOT accuse a member of lying in the open forums, if you have reason to believe a member is lying present it to a mod via pm...

Here is link to rules and site terms.

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
at rplatym about me pg, there is this

profilepic96403_2.gif

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/96403.html

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
i tried to enlarge but it distorts, give me a sec, ill try again

whats on the wall.png

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I looking at a burn pit? Cover stone? Mines I have seen I believe are Spanish have certain markings. I dont see any Indian or Spanish markings. Not saying this isn't the mine, just trying to figure out the picture. Most of the mines I have found have certain characteristics. Describing such a mine would confuse most folks. Are these the large rocks the size of pick ups you talked about? I will be following this post closely.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I wonder what the count is now, on how many different people have all claimed to have found the LDM and/or solved the Peralta stone maps? It was over 200 a few years ago? Every one has a different spot too. Ever wonder why we are skeptical when someone posts that they found the LDM or solved the Peralta stones?

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions