Rendezvous 2018

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Please, please, please, will someone or a number of people take a lot of pictures this year and post them. For those of us who can't go to the rendezvous. Thank you.:notworthy:

Ditto and thank you in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
N

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A video would be great, a thank you to everyone involved.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne will be doing a YouTube video of the event.

Please film the cast of that new show you're filming the "Naked Prospector". What was that first episode called? Oh, that's right,

"Naked and a Spade"

And say hi to those Popcorn Girls and that naked female prospector what's her name? That's right, Ms Indy Bones!

Take a selfie for me would ya?

View attachment 1643369 View attachment 1643370

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please film the cast of that new show you're filming the "Naked Prospector". What was that first episode called? Oh, that's right,

"Naked and a Spade"

And say hi to those Popcorn Girls and that naked female prospector what's her name? That's right, Ms Indy Bones!

Take a selfie for me would ya?

View attachment 1643369 View attachment 1643370

Bill,

If they were going to be there, I might even shave!

Mike

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
For those of you who want to attend on Tue we shot a video on how to get there for the tube. The road is in great shape. A car would have no problem

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of you who want to attend on Tue we shot a video on how to get there for the tube. The road is in great shape. A car would have no problem

You know Frank, punctuation is GOOD! Put a comma either after "attend" or "Tue". I started to wonder what was happening on Tuesday!?! LOL

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike you turned into Woody Jr. Stay away from hot campfires!

My beard is much mightier and more Zeus-like than Woodys!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Carolyn and I are planning on being at the Rendezvous Sat. night when Dr. Glover speaks. I will be bringing a couple of books for the drawing from my library.

See you there,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions