What's new

2025 - 21st Annual Dutch Rendezvous Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh......... One: You have never eaten the chili. Two: You will never eat the chili because it has beans in it. Three: Zero fatalities from Chili, we pulled the jalapenos because people have allergies to them. Four: Answer your phone! Check your text messages!
There is Chili, hot dogs and for those who enjoy fine cuisine you may have a hotdog with chili and cheese on it! We serve at big ramada for anyone and everyone who needs a meal around 4-5 PM Saturday evening. Frank may have a plain bun if he is nice. If he continues on his disparaging remarks concerning our dinner service he will be served a plate of dirt.
If I look at it and it turns my stomach I pass.
 
There is a reason the speakers moved from the Ramada to the large (open air) Amphitheater other than space :tongue3:
 
I will be there for the first time this year. Looking forward to trying Wayne's chili and hearing some stories from real dutch hunters.

Glad to hear you are coming. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me or post here. You will hear plenty of stories that you won't hear elsewhere.
 
Last edited:
Some photos from previous years.
FB_IMG_1509754982492.webp
IMG_20231104_143621458_HDR.webp
IMG_20231104_143629201_HDR.webp
FB_IMG_1509754722087.webp
FB_IMG_1509460252623.webp
FB_IMG_1509325021460.webp
FB_IMG_1509412517738.webp
IMG_20171027_181129802.webp
FB_IMG_1509460232284.webp
FB_IMG_1572888253244.webp
FB_IMG_1541525628929.webp
1572927337995.webp
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1509460299032.webp
    FB_IMG_1509460299032.webp
    195.5 KB · Views: 66
  • FB_IMG_1694819210761.webp
    FB_IMG_1694819210761.webp
    149.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20231104_143633923_HDR.webp
    IMG_20231104_143633923_HDR.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 69
  • FB_IMG_1572827128339.webp
    FB_IMG_1572827128339.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20171028_234538.webp
    IMG_20171028_234538.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • FB_IMG_1572827136901.webp
    FB_IMG_1572827136901.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20171028_155944370.webp
    IMG_20171028_155944370.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
Awesome Frank! I was just asking Wayne his thoughts on running a slide show of previous Rendezvous gatherings. Wish I could have been there in those early days.

Update: I was looking at these and didn't notice that you captured a rare photo. One of Tree and myself in the main Ramada. Thank you again!
 
Last edited:
Thank you, Steve! Great photos
 
Do you have to be actively looking for the LDM to attend? I spend a lot of time hiking in the 'supes, in fact I'm an ATV ride from Don's. To think I joined TN 19 years ago. Damn I'm old. 19 years ago I was living in upstate NY, never did I imagine living at the base of the Superstations. I have a big commitment to the Ironman Comp that weekend, but I would love to find a few hours and swing down Peralta. When the weather breaks, it's almost a daily thing.

BF
Come on out join us at the campfires or just spend the day with us, everyone is welcome.
 
Supe's got hit pretty bad the last couple weeks with rain. I haven't been down to Don's yet, to see the results. I have seen photos of water pouring down the mountainsides in multiple spots. I was stuck at home. :(
 
Supe's got hit pretty bad the last couple weeks with rain. I haven't been down to Don's yet, to see the results. I have seen photos of water pouring down the mountainsides in multiple spots. I was stuck at home. :(
Peralta road river. I stay off the roads and trails with those conditions. The mud covers your vehicle then drys into adobe and is a bastard to get off.
 
Supe's got hit pretty bad the last couple weeks with rain. I haven't been down to Don's yet, to see the results. I have seen photos of water pouring down the mountainsides in multiple spots. I was stuck at home. :(
Pretty sure the camp is in good shape still. We were out recently for a few minutes to double check the camp and things looked ready to go.
 
Off topic, but does anyone know if the Apache Trail (88) was damaged anywhere - specifically from Tortilla Flat to the Roosevelt Dam?
 
Off topic, but does anyone know if the Apache Trail (88) was damaged anywhere - specifically from Tortilla Flat to the Roosevelt Dam?
Call the saloon at the flat they would know. If it rained there like it did here you can count on it. Rained so hard over my house in Mesa it knocked birds out of the sky. Gave Globe a reverse flush three times. Nailed me three times in a row over a week.
 
Call the saloon at the flat they would know. If it rained there like it did here you can count on it. Rained so hard over my house in Mesa it knocked birds out of the sky. Gave Globe a reverse flush three times. Nailed me three times in a row over a week.
Same up by me. I live up off McDowell & Ellsworth, and it got bad. My pool water level raised at least 5 inches which is nuts.

See you soon Sgt.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom