ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

gold bearing sites --in your area !! cut out the useless searching--these sites are listed by state and county area and by lat & long ---if you can legally use the sites -- I ask in exchange for my info a 10% (finders fee) of the take in exchange for the exact degree / min / sec cords ---of course being the united states is a huge country, I can not state that all the sites listed are still "open" and have not been developed yet (we are losing gold bearing sites to development on a daily basis)---getting the legal access to the areas is of course up to you and I do not condone any illegal tresspass of property in any manner whatsoever---that stated if you "agree" with my 10% offer---based on the "honor" system of course since I will not be "there" in person to see what you yeild --I must "trust" you and I do believe that most folks are basically honest---send me the state and county that your interested in ) see the list below)* and I will give you all the "leads" I have for that county--simply put if I have the info on your area and you "agree" to the 10% "fee" then "info" is yours---paulding co in ga is gone already --- ps once I give the cords in a county out --no one else will be "issued" the cords by me for that area its "yours"--- its one person per county on a first come first served basis (also only one county will be "issued" per person)---I ask for nothing "upfront" its only after you find and yeild gold that I profit in any manner---no finds by you = nothing for me ----that way there are no possiblity for hurt feelings on your end--I believe this to be a quite fair and easy way to do "business"---I do research on gold bearing areas around america using my research skills and turn over my "leads" to others like you to work--- thus I hope my "leads" pan out for both of us --- states that have areas that are currently avialible are as follows---AL , GA , SC , NC , TN , VA , WV , OH , MI , PA , NY , NH and IA -- the way it works is simple --there are known spots "registered mines" located in these states that I list -- the person using the excat cords that I give thenm now "knows" just where they are by going to the site areas and looking at the "lay of the land" around these "known" sites ---say its a sreep mountion side --"look below the mine site we all know that gold washs down hill ---thus they have a high % chance that there is "some gold" there or if there is a stream nearby there is a very high % chance that gold has washed down the river and settled below in the river bed -- I do not say to "poach" known sites that is both wrong and illegal--just to hunt the "fringe areas" of it --legally of course meaning getting the landowner permission if its "private property or if your lucky there maybe "public" land adjoining the known claim --after getting any legal rights needed mine or hunt the area and if you hit make a "claim" of your own ---which of course I will not share any info in any manner --since I'm in on it for 10 % of the profits---if say 1000 people get info and say 1 in 4 actually find gold (250)--of say they find on adverage 1 1/4 oz or $400 worth --(not too hard to do) and only 20% of them actually pay me my 10% ($40) that $40 x 25 o= $1000 bucks which I can use to buy me a high quality metal detector with dipping into my "private"funds ---I help them find gold --they get $360 bucks and are happy "they "found" gold -- I get to buy my detector so I'm happy ---it quite simple actually--- Ivan

Upvote 0

BangTango

Feb 24, 2009

beaks

Jul 8, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

LMAO

this topic is stupid Hahahahahaha

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

I'm glad you see it that way ---geez -- I force no one to take any info --they have to ask me --- they clearly know and are ok with the "deal" from the get go --- only if they find gold do they "owe" me anything --and then only they will know about it --I have to solely depend upon them keeping their word to get paid anything --and thats ONLY "AFTER" THEY FIND GOLD .

some folks act as if I'm robbing folks at gun point for asking for 10% for leads / tips to good spots .--- I guess they think I'm just here to do all the dirty work and fork over my research infoto them for free like a moron --- now gee that sounds smart right --work for nothing --- you "rich" folks want to give away your paycheck , fine do so -- but me I just a working class joe --- and 10% if you get put on a hot spot is well worth it --and everyone knows ithat too.

frankly I do not need the abuse --- think I'll just pull the plug on this "offer"

beaks

Jul 8, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500

There is only one way to find gold and that is to get off your butt and look for it, not pay someone that has never seen the inside of a gold pan for information that is either free or worthless.

i find gold by looking for it and research.

PS:i found a few flakes and a picker in the brazos river close to mineral wells texas(the rest is up to you and you will either find some or you wont, but the info was free and it is first hand.)

hey ivan how about paying me 10% for that info >:(

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

well my beaks my amigo -- my info was gps cords to exact sites were gold was "known" to be at --- thus putting folks into gold bearing areas -- once there other close / nearby places (say stream beds under nearby bridges --or other other publicly open places) are highly likely to also contain gold --a fact I'm sure your well aware of --- some folks do not have "time" or temperment to do a lot of "research" into their local gold bearing areas --- so via my research I set them up with info to look into very high % possiblity local to them areas where they might find gold with a little bit of effort and luck-- (yes I ask for 10%) --- but now, I gotta ask if someone gave you a hot tip on a spot that really produced gold for you wouldn't you give em a 10% tip for doing so ? --- if not --your one cheap miserly dude.

as I said -- I don't need the grief -- I was just trying to help folks and make a small bit for myself at the same time -- now that I "finished" --you feel free to post the exact cords of all your known gold sites for "free" --all you like .

beaks

Jul 8, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500

the fun part is getting outdoors, looking for and finding gold and other PM's.

it's good for the mind and body to just get out in nature and dump all of your stress and problems into a pan and wash them away for a short time.

i take pride in my finds and i will put someone on the color when i find it for free (within reason, i wont give away the motherload lol)

its not about getting rich because 99% of prospectors dont find enough gold to pay for their gas but you can bet that they still enjoy their time away from the rat race more than they do the find (that excitement doesnt last long)

a greedy man is a poor man no matter how much money he has.
so do whatever floats your boat.

Diggin in GA.

Aug 19, 2007
Northeast GA
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, Ace 150, Fisher F4

Why is everyone giving Ivan such a hard time? He is not making anybody do anything that they don't want to do. Do you guys not have anything better to do than hassle a guy for trying to make a buck. I think 10% is very reasonable for doing the research for somebody that doesn't want to do it themselves or that don't have time to do it themselves. Some of you need to be a little bit nicer to people. Are we not all on this website for the same reason? The joy of just going out and finding something. If you think he is trying to scam you in some way just hit the back button and go to another post. There is no need to keep going at him like he is stealing your last dollar. Ivan I will take you up on it. I am in northeast Georgia. Thanks for the service.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

if there is a scam going on I would like some one to explain how it would work -- since they must ask me first -- then I supply them the info totally free -- with no up front cost at all * in any way shape or form -- then only if they actually find gold do they "owe" me anything and its a mere 10% at that --that is if they are actually honest enought to send me my share --which I have to trust they will do --since I have no means of telling what if anything they have found -- I have to count upon their honesty-- so in effect if anyone can get "burned" here its me --they can get the info ---find gold and not "pay me" my cut ---

yes folks can do the "feild work" and the online research to find most of the information --I provide -- I freely admit that -- but its a "short cut"--or conveince that I provide --- sure cooking at home is cheaper but eating out is easier -- but you gotta pay a bit more to eat out. -- :icon_thumright:

jhamner

Dec 2, 2008

Whatcha got for Albemarle, Fluvanna, Buckingham Counties in Virginia? I will honor your 10%. Jack. [email protected]

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Hey Ivan,

As long as the thread is back up, anybody report/pay yet?

Inquiring minds~

goldfever1978

Sep 2, 2009
Concord, NC
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the

Ivan,

As you can see I am new to these threads but also new to the gold/treasure hunting game. I would appreciate any info you had for North Carolina. I live in Charlotte, NC and am willing to travel to find the yellow. 10% will be yours for my findings, guaranteed! What does anyone have to lose if they don't find anything. :notworthy: :notworthy:........ goldfever

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

sorry folks this thread is sadly at a end * frankly --I am tired of being "attacked" by some folks for trying to assist others and make a few bucks for myself in the process via putting them onto "hot spots" to find gold for a 10% cut of the "finds"== folks have "free will" and can choose to do as they please ,is my point of veiw -- while the info I provide for the most part can be found online ,it takes both time and effort and you gotta know where and how to look for it == I allow folks to "get down to the meat and potatoes" rapidly via exact cords that placed them in known gold bearing areas. thus greatly increasing their chances of finding some gold.--- and yes I asked for 10% for doing so --only if they actually find gold mind you * --how many books do you buy spending money "up front" with no results ? plenty i bet ==I ask for 10% only after they find gold * 90 % to them / 10 for me --- short of just "giving" it away (which isn't really fair to me is it ?==to give something for nothing in return)--but so be it --end of the road.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

whitt459 said:
hi ivan, disregard anything paseclipse says, as he is a very neg. person that thinks he knows all there is to know about everthing, in thruth he could not put together a vac-pak (over priced) so that it would work with the instructions that came with it, i put him on ignore a long time ago. i think you are doing a very good service and if someone doesnt want to take you up on the deal no one is trying to force them, i have read lots of your post and hold you in great respect,you have a lot of knowledge and seem to be a very honest and good person. have a very good day and godbless. whitt459

:icon_thumright:

Research takes lots of time, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. People come on here and ask questions all the time, the answers to these questions could be found by searching online with out asking. There is nothing wrong with charging for something that can be found for free if the buyers don't want to spend the hours it takes to find it.

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

ha you gave up easy.did a purveyor of gold pans in dawson city hear some guff?your offering a service to a wily buncha people, not all are research oriented.i think theres room fer reseaech fer hire.if thats what what ya want to do,stick to yer guns. :icon_pirat: and RRRR

m15trap

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would sure like to know any coords in the Maryland northern Virginia area. I know coords to gold mines: but I'd like to know of any other places that I would be able to go. Places allowed to go

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done pretty much the same but have never tried to market it.

I did all 35 of the gold bearing States. The google earth files show the locations of USGS Soil, Stream and current/historic gold mine locations with reports. You can zoom into a location, click the report link to see a basic report and then click another link to see the full report.

I have given away locations in the past. The people were supposed to tell me if they found gold. None told me if they found gold but all started posting pics of gold they found in forums.

Due to that fact I will not give locations for free to anyone for any reason!

I has taken me literally months to do the 35 States.

I am thinking about marketing the files but am not sure what buyers would be receptive too. You would have to get a whole State. Suggestions?

Below are screen shots of Arkansas.

Attachments

• arkansas-1.png
    arkansas-1.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 230
  • arkansas-2.png
    arkansas-2.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 176
  • arkansas-3.png
    arkansas-3.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 164
  • arkansas-4.png
    arkansas-4.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 169
  • arkansas-6.png
    arkansas-6.png
    25 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This report is from a claimable piece of ground...

Attachments

• sample-report.png
    sample-report.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 170

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My original file from NC. I stopped showing PPM on the opening screen in the current files. It was taking way to long to make the files. Now you have to look at the reports to see PPM or PPB.

Attachments

• north-carolina.png
    north-carolina.png
    612.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

OhioFinds

Oct 15, 2012
lorain, Ohio
Detector(s) used
My eye's, hand's, and occasional shovel!! Basically, just my sixth sense!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy: Hello Ivan, my name is Sands. This sound's like a deal to good to pass up!! I"d gladly give you 10% if I were to find some gold or silver using your info! I live in Lorain County, in the state of Ohio. My email address is [email protected] I sure hope that you still have lead's! Thank you, and take care!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions