ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

gold bearing sites --in your area !! cut out the useless searching--these sites are listed by state and county area and by lat & long ---if you can legally use the sites -- I ask in exchange for my info a 10% (finders fee) of the take in exchange for the exact degree / min / sec cords ---of course being the united states is a huge country, I can not state that all the sites listed are still "open" and have not been developed yet (we are losing gold bearing sites to development on a daily basis)---getting the legal access to the areas is of course up to you and I do not condone any illegal tresspass of property in any manner whatsoever---that stated if you "agree" with my 10% offer---based on the "honor" system of course since I will not be "there" in person to see what you yeild --I must "trust" you and I do believe that most folks are basically honest---send me the state and county that your interested in ) see the list below)* and I will give you all the "leads" I have for that county--simply put if I have the info on your area and you "agree" to the 10% "fee" then "info" is yours---paulding co in ga is gone already --- ps once I give the cords in a county out --no one else will be "issued" the cords by me for that area its "yours"--- its one person per county on a first come first served basis (also only one county will be "issued" per person)---I ask for nothing "upfront" its only after you find and yeild gold that I profit in any manner---no finds by you = nothing for me ----that way there are no possiblity for hurt feelings on your end--I believe this to be a quite fair and easy way to do "business"---I do research on gold bearing areas around america using my research skills and turn over my "leads" to others like you to work--- thus I hope my "leads" pan out for both of us --- states that have areas that are currently avialible are as follows---AL , GA , SC , NC , TN , VA , WV , OH , MI , PA , NY , NH and IA -- the way it works is simple --there are known spots "registered mines" located in these states that I list -- the person using the excat cords that I give thenm now "knows" just where they are by going to the site areas and looking at the "lay of the land" around these "known" sites ---say its a sreep mountion side --"look below the mine site we all know that gold washs down hill ---thus they have a high % chance that there is "some gold" there or if there is a stream nearby there is a very high % chance that gold has washed down the river and settled below in the river bed -- I do not say to "poach" known sites that is both wrong and illegal--just to hunt the "fringe areas" of it --legally of course meaning getting the landowner permission if its "private property or if your lucky there maybe "public" land adjoining the known claim --after getting any legal rights needed mine or hunt the area and if you hit make a "claim" of your own ---which of course I will not share any info in any manner --since I'm in on it for 10 % of the profits---if say 1000 people get info and say 1 in 4 actually find gold (250)--of say they find on adverage 1 1/4 oz or $400 worth --(not too hard to do) and only 20% of them actually pay me my 10% ($40) that $40 x 25 o= $1000 bucks which I can use to buy me a high quality metal detector with dipping into my "private"funds ---I help them find gold --they get $360 bucks and are happy "they "found" gold -- I get to buy my detector so I'm happy ---it quite simple actually--- Ivan

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

My biggest problem would be selling it! I have found some nice gold in the past 2 years but could never part with it..

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

so far all my info has been "free" too --- LOL --- ;D

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

EXACTLY Ivan and i think thats why you get harassed here :tongue3:

Cooter next time I promiss, I sure would hate to miss a hunt where you guys find a patch like someone else we know did :icon_king:

cooter i am going to see how these dirt bags go you may need to let go of some of that flyspecks stuff you have :thumbsup:

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

I am due for my yearly nugget find :icon_pirat: LOL

Good luck today couldn't get away from work can't turn down this job may be a good connection for future work and my job comes first unlike others I know :icon_scratch: :tongue3:

AND today is the mine exploration too that I will miss, I hope you brought your camera i'd hate to miss all the scratch marks and claws gouges that bears gonna give to you LOLOLOLOL :blob8:

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

I heard someone got some gold today I hope the ahole shows it off to us LOLOLOLOLO :tongue3:

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will open a new thread, this one is Ivans.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

no pleh I'm no "puppet master" at all in any way --- but by giving more "tools" to those that work and have thus proven themselves able and willing to use them greater overall production will happen in the long run -- * honestly I do want these folks to find gold :thumbsup:& be happy ;D --since in effect we are in a "partnership" :wink: true I'm only a 10% partner but hey -- I still want these folks to find gold really I do --and hopefully they will be straight and hold up their end of the deal with me ) --- its just common sense really.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

cheers make mine wild turkey straight rye 101 --hold the ice thank you :thumbsup:

my offer has met differant reactions -- some think it crass of me to make a buck that I should just give away information for free -- ( to them I say you want to give your work away for nothing go ahead, that is your right -- however I like to get something for something -- because if you give away something for nothing folks think of you as a fool and think your info must be worthless and useless as well)

no one has to accept my offer --they come of their own free will -- they pay nothing "up front" in any way -- they get the info --if they use it and if they find gold and if they are honest only then do I get anything at all in any way (which so far I have not) --- in otherwords they have to be 100% happy before I see a thin dime -- geez I'm so bad.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Please just let this thread die a quiet death.... ::) If something is too good to be true, then it's too good to be true.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

ah my famous inchworm metal detecting method --lol see you've heard of it --- one must never get too serious after all were all going to die one day and thats serious enough for anybody to deal with --till then enjoy the time you got left -- quit wasting it worrying about stuff --do the best you can and by god that'll just have to be good nuff .

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" sy

Ivan,
I wish I lived in a state covered by your research. Even though I do research myself I never know if perhaps another researcher may have uncovered something I have missed.

I also know first hand how much time and effort it takes to research any subject, :icon_study: therefore I admire and respect you for even making your findings available. :icon_salut:

As you have said if the lead doesn't pay off you are owed nothing. Now that can not be beat my friend! :thumbsup:

Anyone that has a problem with that needs help that no amount of research could fix! ;D

Buddy~

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

thank you , goodyguy --- I try to assist folks find gold in their area (and make a bit of pocket money for myself in the process) , is that so evil ? I don't think so -- and since the folks MUST be happy with the info and they must find gold as well for me to get paid , there is no "scam" factor possible in any form. --- I get paid forgold baring area information, which is valuible ---only if it "produces" for them do they owe me 10% and then I only get it if their "honest". --- some folks are highly skilled at researching and digging out info on gold baring areas (they do not need or want my help-- quite understandible) --others not so much* --- its the not so much folks that I assist for the most part.

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ivan, have a great Christmas and I hope someone pays in the new year...

Coot

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods

OK i will take a go any place near Layton , UT

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

thanks

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B

What prompts people to whine so. Ivan made an offer and people accept, BFD. Ya, you can do your own research, or can you? Pase gave you the site, I went there and followed his directions for a place were I've found gold on numerous occasions (east fork, san gabriel river). Drew a blank. Info like gold is were you find it. Heck I'm tempted to send Ivan a little somethin just for the entertainment and lesson in human nature. Some of y'all need to dry your eyes and move on to minding your own business. Reminds me of the revenuers wanting waitresses to pay tax on what they SHOULD receive in tips (potential income) rather than their realized income.
Carry on Ivan may luck be yours.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

thank you urban -- gold site inforrmation varies from source to source as far as its usefulness -- amount --and type -- I just happen to have located some for several states thru my "research"(effort on my part) others can find it too if they look at the right place --- humm a lot like looking for gold in the first place ** :wink: -- I think of it as a sort of cut to the chase type of "cliff notes" like folks buy in high school / college to avoid having to read a long dull boring book all weekend long to do a book report on it. ( thus saving time and effort--so instead of researching all weekend for a spot or randomly wondering about ---you can be out hunting down the rough area of these gps spots and looking for gold ) in exchange for the info I get 10% of the take ONLY when they find gold and then only if their "straight" folks and stick to the "deal" --(since they pay nothing up front -- their's no way for them to lose --if no gold is found -- the cost to them is zippo, nada, nothing --in fact the game is rigged totally in their favor --they can get the info from me and screw me on my cut -- if their a no good SOB that is)---now if thats a good deal to them , who else should care ? nosy buzy bodies thats who , folk who like to mind other folks bussiness --- I think its an (A ) me to them (B) deal and other busy body types should "C" themselves out of our bussiness -- no one is forced to do jack , they must ask me for info -- they are fully aware of the deal they cut in exchange for the info-- if its not useful to them they pay nothing --hell I can't offer better terms than that --short of just giving it away for nothing (and frankly thats not fair to me now is it? what am I to just give away valuible info for other folks to make money off of and get nothing in return?) frankly thats makes no sense in my book. :tard:

scubaozzy

Aug 20, 2007
Tavares,FL.
Detector(s) used
minelab excal.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

i will try...lake county,fl.(will travel) zip 34705
[email protected]

thanks in advance

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

I have been a ,FULL Time, TH'er & Prospector since about '94
( &! part time, many, many, many yrs, before that)
I had learned & I knew, that, actually, the easy part would in
"going into the field to find the site(s)" :o
The HARD PART!
Would be in locating information on WHERE! :tongue3: to begin to look! :tongue3:
In other words RESEARCH (ing)
It's not easy and it takes Time, Time & MORE TIME
But!
W/O info, you're just spinning your wheeling!
SO!
I can, I would, I have & I WILL! :tongue3:
Pay for, (%) properly researched data! :thumbsup:
SO!
I, Consider IRS's offer a BARGIN ! :thumbsup:
& !
At! 10 % !
A REAL! DEAL! ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread