ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

gold bearing sites --in your area !! cut out the useless searching--these sites are listed by state and county area and by lat & long ---if you can legally use the sites -- I ask in exchange for my info a 10% (finders fee) of the take in exchange for the exact degree / min / sec cords ---of course being the united states is a huge country, I can not state that all the sites listed are still "open" and have not been developed yet (we are losing gold bearing sites to development on a daily basis)---getting the legal access to the areas is of course up to you and I do not condone any illegal tresspass of property in any manner whatsoever---that stated if you "agree" with my 10% offer---based on the "honor" system of course since I will not be "there" in person to see what you yeild --I must "trust" you and I do believe that most folks are basically honest---send me the state and county that your interested in ) see the list below)* and I will give you all the "leads" I have for that county--simply put if I have the info on your area and you "agree" to the 10% "fee" then "info" is yours---paulding co in ga is gone already --- ps once I give the cords in a county out --no one else will be "issued" the cords by me for that area its "yours"--- its one person per county on a first come first served basis (also only one county will be "issued" per person)---I ask for nothing "upfront" its only after you find and yeild gold that I profit in any manner---no finds by you = nothing for me ----that way there are no possiblity for hurt feelings on your end--I believe this to be a quite fair and easy way to do "business"---I do research on gold bearing areas around america using my research skills and turn over my "leads" to others like you to work--- thus I hope my "leads" pan out for both of us --- states that have areas that are currently avialible are as follows---AL , GA , SC , NC , TN , VA , WV , OH , MI , PA , NY , NH and IA -- the way it works is simple --there are known spots "registered mines" located in these states that I list -- the person using the excat cords that I give thenm now "knows" just where they are by going to the site areas and looking at the "lay of the land" around these "known" sites ---say its a sreep mountion side --"look below the mine site we all know that gold washs down hill ---thus they have a high % chance that there is "some gold" there or if there is a stream nearby there is a very high % chance that gold has washed down the river and settled below in the river bed -- I do not say to "poach" known sites that is both wrong and illegal--just to hunt the "fringe areas" of it --legally of course meaning getting the landowner permission if its "private property or if your lucky there maybe "public" land adjoining the known claim --after getting any legal rights needed mine or hunt the area and if you hit make a "claim" of your own ---which of course I will not share any info in any manner --since I'm in on it for 10 % of the profits---if say 1000 people get info and say 1 in 4 actually find gold (250)--of say they find on adverage 1 1/4 oz or $400 worth --(not too hard to do) and only 20% of them actually pay me my 10% ($40) that $40 x 25 o= $1000 bucks which I can use to buy me a high quality metal detector with dipping into my "private"funds ---I help them find gold --they get $360 bucks and are happy "they "found" gold -- I get to buy my detector so I'm happy ---it quite simple actually--- Ivan

Upvote 0

DC

Jun 1, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro, Whites XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Golden Sabre II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

sadly I do not have info out about out west (california) or I would gladly share it -- but a wise man would never knock a source of knowledge no matter how far away it might be * --- a man might have lived many years in one place (say califorina) and became well versed in where the local gold bearing areas / mines were ,and then moved to florida later on -- would his knowledge suddenly become useless? no it wouldn't --- maybe he read reports on the internet from california about gold bearing areas in california --again would not this information retain its worth no matter how obtained? of course it would --those with "knowledge" help those with out it -- its how we learn.--- Ivan

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

CALIFORNIA GOLD AREAS SEE MAP I HAVE FOUND GOLD IN SEVERAL OF THE EAST END AREAS AROUND MARIPOSA, BEAR VALLEY, BRICEBURG, OAKHURST, COULTERVILLE, SONORA .

Attachments

• south49map.gif
    south49map.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 976

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

MOTHER LODE GOLD BELT OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Attachments

• n_mother_lode.jpg
    n_mother_lode.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 915

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

MOTHER LODE GOLD BELT OF EASTERN AND WESTERN CALFIORNIA

Attachments

• s_mother_lode.jpg
    s_mother_lode.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 912
OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

you are a kind and generous soul -- Ivan

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

I tell them --these areas are gold bearing areas -- that the exact cords I give are claimed sites and not to tresspass * on them but that close / nearby areas --say public creeks areas or park areas should also produce gold * -- I'm just trying to assist them in finding a gold bearing area where they can pan and maybe find a bit of color --and make a bit for me in the process. --- only after they find gold do i get squat so wheres the harm in this? --- think of my info as "cliff notes" for gold propecting --- remember cliff notes --a short little book that gave you want you needed to know about a big boring book --that you would otherwize waste a weekend reading to do a book report on (boring waste of time) or for a few bucks you buy and read the "cliff notes" book on it --do the book report -- in 2 hours --weekend saved. --- my info is like "cliff notes"

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello Ivan,
I asked before but didn't get anything. I'm in the Kannapolis, NC area. Email me at : [email protected]

Thanks

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanx Ivan, Just checked my mail.

Happy Hunting!

paseclipse

Jul 10, 2005
Pasadena, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX4000, Minelab SD2100, White's GMT, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Alright for those of you who don't know how to research gold bearing sites in your state here's one way to do it-

Go to this website- http://tin.er.usgs.gov/mrds/

Click on "Search by site name, US state or commodity"

select the "located in" pull down and choose whatever state you're located in

select the "with commodity" pull down and choose "gold"

click the search button

It will do a search and come up with matches if there's any in your state.

To view this info in Google Earth do this-

When the search is complete, in the "choose format" pull down, select "Google Earth" and click "Get Data"

A new page will come up that has the KML file you can download and view in Google Earth.

There's software out there that can translate Google Earth KML files into GPX files so you can upload them to your GPS. However I'm not getting into this
so you will have to research that on your own.

See folks... ALL FREE! It took me less than 1 minute to find this information and I don't have to fork over any of my hard earned gold to people like Ivan. In fact this is probably one of the tools he used to compile his information.

Now do you folks see and understand why some people are a little torqued with Ivan trying to make money off of this? It's easy to do and it's free!

Good luck out there, I hope all of you find lots of gold with the information I've provided for free!

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

yes folks can do it for themselves-- I never said they couldn't now did I ? -- its not "ultra top secert info" after all ----you can defend yourself in court too for that matter what with all the law info on the internet these days -you just need to find the right "legal case law" to win your case --so why hire a lawyer and pay him money ???-- and look at all the medical info on line -- so why pay a doctor for his medical opinion? ???--- sure folks can find things for themselves --once they figger out the where to look and how to look for the right info--but knowing the right sites to go to "look" for info at is a art form in itself (go to the library there is a person who's "paid job" it is to direct you to where the info you seek is at)--- information is valuible, knowing how to access it and find the info youy seek is valuible -- folks pay other folks for "information" everyday --- I''m just a "short cut" to local gold bearing areas information for folks (and they must ask me) --nothing more , nothing less. --ps since I have not been paid a buck yet you folks who insist on getting between me and folks who feel its a fair deal I offer (thus meddling in our bussiness) can stop worrying about how I'm taking advantage of folks -- like I said its on a "honor system" --they get theirs "first"-- and only if their straight do I get anything. --- Ivan

bottom line is it wrong to ask for a 10% cut for giving out info that can put gold in folks pockets ? is it wrong to get paid for your "knowledge"? ---if so college professors --teachers-- lawyers--doctors and others are out of a job.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

well if you don't like it no need for ya to read it or reply to it-- just leave it be. now theres an ideal --if you don't like it , just pay it no mind folks .----- since you can find yer own gold this post was never meant for you , now was it? so why are you bothering with it ? you must just like to complain & meddle in other folks bussiness I guess--- this post is for folks that need / want my help finding local gold bearing areas near them and think that a 10% cut is fair for such info -- since you are not one of those folks --this post clearly was never meant for you.

if your sooo "tired" of this post--heres a easy cure --- just do not click on it --you must click on it you know to read it --so just do not click on it ---see very simple **** problem solved --- Ivan

whitt459

Feb 20, 2006

hi ivan! i live in texas where gold is like hens teeth, there is no place on the internet that can show you where gold WILL be found, i can find gold ,but it is all fine gold and very hard to find,(speck here and a speck there) and is on private land,so if you havnt spent lots of time on the ground you are not going to find it.i have 1 place that i go to where the landowner charges $$$$ to prospect ,but it cost many times more than you will ever recover in gold, (myself included) and i know the place very well,so i have to conclude that there are other states that have the same conditions. my closing on this is that just because theres info. on the net. does not assure you that you will find gold. whitt459

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

oh you got to "go look" that for sure and yes theres skill invovled no doubt -- but there are known gold bearing areas that are historically known to produce gold *-- areas where mr joe adverage might have an excellent chance of finding a bit of gold* --- hunting in a good gold bearing area increases your chances of finding gold since your looking in "gold rich" areas to start with --kinda like if your looking for a watermelon -- try looking in a watermelon feild vs looking for one blindly in the desert ( bet you do much better that way)--- of course theres "no 100% sure fire" way to say anyone will find a speck of gold --thats just the way life works --but you can improve your chances of doing so by looking in the right places to start with. --- thats just plain good ole common sense.--- Ivan

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

cooter9761 said:
I am soooo tired of this post!

Cooter, who knows how to find his own gold.........

YEAH BUT I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU WHERE TO GO ( up a creek ) :thumbsup: and all i've gotten is a pittance :icon_scratch:

:-*

Attachments

• DSCF1317.JPG
    DSCF1317.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 811

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

These boards are to help each other find gold and show off what the possible out there, it's not an easy thing to find this stuff I've spent 3 years now looking and haven't found an ounce yet but I know guys like cooter and many others who do quite well at times ( he's lucky is all :occasion18: ). I know some guys who found over a half pound of gold this summer dredging no more then an hour away from here :occasion14:. compared to me who's gotten maybe a few grams :crybaby2: but it's been fun gotten me out of the house and away from real work. this isn't no joke its hard freaken work :evil6: and if your lucky you stick a spot out and find nice gold but finding it is the key so lets try and help others all we can give Ivan a little credit for trying to do just that an ask very little and it seems that he's kept a pretty good attitude as far as helping since he hasn't received a single crum of gold from anyone YET he still trys to help.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

actually I'd try "walking up the creek" say hip deep to the slack spot behind / under a big rock in the creek near a turn in it ( good spot to look --its often where gold settles out at)--if its a gold bearing creek that is :wink: nice nugget by the way

yes I do try to help folks --- anyone whos ever met me knows I help newbies out with their metal detectors and folks with research and stuff -- and like I said --ain't made a cent so far so quit whining about how I'm taking advantage of folks geez if anything its the other way around --they get info --I get stiffed -- but you know what --I still try to help folks out to find their "dream" -- hopefully someone using the info I give em will hit a big find and a drop a nugget on me someday. --- Ivan

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Vini, that looks like the nugget I found with YOUR detector :tongue3:

Cootness

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

cooter9761 said:
Vini, that looks like the nugget I found with YOUR detector :tongue3:

Cootypuss

HELLO DING DING DING yeah thats the one I almost had a beed on it but you ripped the detector out of my widdle hands :crybaby2: and found my nugget :love5:

Well Ivan a lot of guys will go out once or twice an and give up so chalk up 75% on that scenario it takes a special kinda guy to do this stuff hell even metal detecting is hard work kneeling down digging up hard ground sorting through material, learning the detector is time consuming but worth while cooter can attest to that he knows every little sound and what that sound means trust me i've seen him WORK IT lol....

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Vini, I'm gonna kick your a** ! Just kidding, Sunday? Cmon, show Ivan that you can find gold.....Not the gold in your teeth!

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread