Letter requesting permission to hunt.

sssnake31

Dec 27, 2004
Northwest Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be interested in a letter like this also if any of you have one that you use, please share it with us. Thanks.

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's one I downloaded from somewhere

FORMAL SEARCH AGREEMENT

This agreement, dated this ___________ day of ____________________________________, in the year ___________,

between __________________________________________, and __________________________________________,

hereinafter known as the Property Owners, and __________________________________________________________,

hereinafter known as the Searcher,

WITNESS:
In consideration of the Searcher?s undertaking to devote time and equipment in search of the premises* described as:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________.

the Property Owners hereby agree that the Searcher shall receive as compensation for services _______ percent of all money, jewelry, artifacts, and

________________________________________________________________________________________________.

which may have been lost of concealed in, on, or about the above premises and discovered by the Searcher.

The Searcher is given full authority to work in, on, or about the said premises at any reasonable time, subject only to such notice as the Property Owners may require in advance of such work. Each party waives any possible claim against the other for liability for any act or omission of the other arising out of or in consequence of the search herein provided for.

This agreement shall be effective for _____ months from the date hereof.

Executed at (city) ________________________, (county) ________________________, (state) ___________________.

Property Owner: ___________________________________________

Property Owner: ___________________________________________

Searcher: ______________________________________________

* NOTE: Property may be described generally as a house and lot, or a farm, or a tract of a particular street or road address, owned by the Property Owners, or by use of the legal description, if available.

OP
OP
C

Cropcircles

Thanks for the info.. Jeff of Pa I think the link you provided will give me a great place to start.

Thanks for all your help!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread